Stop Panicking over the Flu. Corona Virus is the F-ing Flu Dumbasses

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death
My great-grandmother died in the 1918 outbreak. My grandma was 7. Heartbreaking. But this happened. Death is part of life. I was sick at Christmas and recovery after simple medical attention. I was also sick with the Hong Kong version that spread...I believe in 1969. But I was a small child. Very sick. If God wants you to Heaven your time is up. Have not been sick since December although I work in public and some people are falling I'll twice this season. I feel like there is some kind of second wave of this virus or something?
WRONG “The flu” and COVID-19, the illness caused by the new coronavirus, are both infectious respiratory illnesses. Although the symptoms of COVID-19 and the flu can look similar, the two illnesses are caused by very different viruses.

In other words, coronavirus is definitely not the "flu", unless you consider all disease with similar symptoms the same as people did prior to acceptance of the Germ Theory as the cause of diseases.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu
The tricky politics of naming the new coronavirus

Health officials have faced a similar political tightrope recently, as the coronavirus first identified in the city of Wuhan, China, continues to be a source of growing concern. Mere weeks after it was first discovered and started spreading, it had already amassed an impressive array of sobriquets, such as “Wuhan flu”, Wuhan coronavirus”, ”coronavirus”, “2019-nCoV”, and the rather long-winded “Wuhan seafood market pneumonia virus”. (Read more about the global efforts to fight the new coronavirus.)

On 11 February, the World Health Organisation (WHO) called a press conference to announce the official name for the disease caused by the new coronavirus – Covid-19 (a contraction of coronavirus disease-2019).

But before it was even over, the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses released a paper proposing a name for the virus itself: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Two, or Sars-CoV-2 for short. This reflects research that suggests it is a close relative of the Sars virus.

And yet people and news papers were even calling it the Flu...........People are splitting hairs over this.....It is a virus UNKNOWN YET........and classified into single virus types....with all the symtoms of the Flu............

Flu......Corona.......it is just a bad ass NEW FLU in my opinion........In comparison to the Flu in death tolls and Sars...........it's not even bad assed.
The naming of viruses and the disease they cause are usually not same.
The virus HIV causes AIDS
The disease Measles is cause by a virus named Rubeola

Coronavirus refers to a number of a family of viruses, several causing the common cold.

The disease we are discussing is Coronavirus Disease or Covid-19.
The name of the virus which causes the disease is Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2
(SARS-CoV-2).

The confusion is caused by the media which does not use the proper terms.

SARS was worse than COVID and I don't remember all this bullshit
Covid19 has not yet run its course as it has only been around about 4 months now.
Thats kind of an apples vrs oranges thingy.
Not sure what you mean by run it's course. Viruses usually don't just go away.
I agree with your points, in that they reflect what I have read, but what I meant by 'run its course' is that it usually takes about 9 months to a year from the time a virus gets to us from China, and almost all of them start in China, and the CDC tries to have a vaccine ready by about 6 to 9 months later. They breed it in eggs and then weaken it with various radiation to become benign/inactivated. Usually within a y ear, the flu has gotten to everyone it will get to, people are vaccinated or immune, etc.

If Covid19 spreads as much as the flu does, we will see millions of deaths around the world and maybe in the US too, I think, but I am just a dilletante with this stuff, so who knows?
It is quite possible and some believe likely that we will see a sharp downturn in the number of new cases this summer due to the fact that most airborne viruses do not transmit well in warm humid air and less people being confined to smaller spaces. That is the case with the common flu. Cases in summer drop to a small fraction of that in the colder months. If this happens, we should not assume that the virus is under control because these air born viruses come back like gangbusters in the colder months.

COVID-19 has now mutated 6 times inside 3 months. This virus is becoming more and more aggressive. It may cause the flu and secondary pneumonia infections. Right now its affecting those with diminished immune systems and poor health situations involving the heart and respiratory systems.

I have to laugh at the people running out and buying up surgical masks and other dust masks as they are 10 micron masks. COVID-19 is about 0.5 Microns in size so these masks are of little use or protection. My level A suit has a 0.1 micron filter system specifically built for viruses.

COVID-19 has now mutated 6 times inside 3 months. This virus is becoming more and more aggressive. It may cause the flu and secondary pneumonia infections. Right now its affecting those with diminished immune systems and poor health situations involving the heart and respiratory systems.

I have to laugh at the people running out and buying up surgical masks and other dust masks as they are 10 micron masks. COVID-19 is about 0.5 Microns in size so these masks are of little use or protection. My level A suit has a 0.1 micron filter system specifically built for viruses.
People do the best they can with what is available.

It’s a mix of flu and pneumonia as I see it but there are also less intense versions? Impacts everyone differently

It is NOT the FLU dumbasses they are TELLING YOU IT'S NOT FOR A REASON!!!! DUMBASSES!!!!!

IF TRUMP CLAIMS PANDEMIC IT TANNKS THE STOCK MARKETS FASTER........... DUMBASS

If Trump leaves it goes the stocks still tannk THIS IS BEING DONE TO BLAME TRUMP!!!

YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE WORSE OF THIS INFLUX YOU MORONS WAKE UP!!

upload_2020-3-7_6-40-23.jpeg

Really...then why is it micro virologist.
If you cared, you wouldn't be getting your info from AM radio and from begging strangers on message boards. Go look it up yourself.
OMG...let me guess what you're thinking in your pea sized brain world? "Trump and CIA created the virus to kill black peoples...just like CIA put crack on the streets in 1980's!" :lmao:
Sorry idiot, of the two of us, you're the one who is woefully misinformed and slobbering over idiotic conspiracy theories.
You should be cautious about criticizing a man who is ten times brighter than you, FFI.

Get off his dick.

Yes, I know. That's why you asked Rush Limbaugh in the first place. That was a mistake.
Suppose "whitey" made the cycle cell?
Well, I know two Whiteys who made a little person who grew up not knowing how to spell....you
What's long and hard on a black man?
Third grade.
Yes, let the racism flow freely. I much prefer when you mincing little cowards crawl out from under your rocks and step into the spotlight.
You're too dumb to understand what a virus is...I just assume your racism on a consistent basis on this site is indicative of your stupidity.

You accusing someone of racism is laughable at best.

It’s a mix of flu and pneumonia as I see it but there are also less intense versions? Impacts everyone differently
Incase most dumb asses missed it. MOST NATIONS DO NOT SHUT DOWN OVER A GAWD DAM FLU DUMB ASSES!!
This VIRUS will never go away you stupid ass fks!!!!! This si what you are not told ..

YOUR PARENTAL GOV. DOES NOT GGIVE A FK ABOUT YOU RETARDS!!!

Incase most dumb asses missed it. MOST NATIONS DO NOT SHUT DOWN OVER A GAWD DAM FLU DUMB ASSES!!
This VIRUS will never go away you stupid ass fks!!!!! This si what you are not told ..

You talking to me, little man?

Nope and i'm nnot a man=====

SOME asshole on here fkd with my IP address so I can't see the mesage board correctly if I don't do a cerainn somethinng onn here. It was one of the snitches. sry for typos......

I'LL HAVE TO SCREEN SHOT IT SO I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT I'M SEEING and how i clicked u instead lol

LMFAO!!! FLU'S ALWAYS CAUSE An entire state to do the below mentioned lmfao. Yep just hte FLUE. HITLER LEAD HIS IDIOTS TO THE GAS CHAMBER THE SAME WAY!!

SEE HOW U DUMB ASSES THINK THIS IS THE FLU!!
upload_2020-3-7_6-57-47.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-7_6-56-3.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-7_6-56-3.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 12
Does everything the flu does but only one virus.......
No, as influenza is a family of viruses, just as coronavirus is a family of viruses.

You know, with a minimum of effort, you can look this stuff up and not be so ignorant.
I posted the data a long time ago.....and while they are CLASSIFIED as DIFFERENT.........The symptoms and typical cures and precautions are the same................I even posted an article on how they named it ............it was NAMED FOR PC,..........to not offend.......

One newspaper called it the Wuhan flu..............Amazing isn't that...

QUACK QUACK.
Calling it the flu is just a colloquialism to help people understand the issue. It’s not scientifically accurate.

We have drugs that treat influenza. I don’t know of any such drug for Coronavirus.

Forum List

Back