We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

You are simply wrong. You are promoting erroneous information. You are part of the problem. Just stop.
Novel means new to humans. Period.

You're too dense to understand what I am saying.

be gone

You're not saying anything worthwhile. You're arguing over the quality of trash.

Novel means one thing only. New to humans.
And I am trying to tell you that to be new to humans only a minuscule change in a virus is necessary you fucking dolt

Which means nothing.
It's precisely that change that makes it so virulent. Humans have no immunity.

Actually most people do because most people who get it won't die

think about will ya?

No, they don't. They became infected because there is no natural immunity, dope.
There is no natural immunity to literally thousands of viruses and bacteria. You seem to think contracting this virus is a death sentence. it isn't because moat people's immune system will be able to fight it off

Moron

You obviously have no understanding of what immunity is. Just stop.
More than you do obviously.

Even with vaccines there are too many bugs to count that humans have no immunity to infection even though the immune system of most people can fight them off eventually

You're blowing this out of proportion just like all the other idiots
Fighting the infection and becoming infected in the first place are two different things, dope. This is highly contagious precisely because humans have no natural immunity. Like I said. You have no understanding.

So what?

Humans have no natural immunity to thousands of things

You make it sound like this is the only bug out there that people have no immunity to.

And even though people get infected that truth is that more than 99% of all people have immune systems capable of fighting the infection.

I'm not "making it sound like" anything other than what it is. It's your own obvious incompetence that prevents you from understanding.

Immunity pertains to becoming infected, dope.

I know what it means you don't seem to understand that this bug isn't the only thing people have no immunity to. So in that way it's not remarkable
I know what it means you don't seem to understand that this bug isn't the only thing people have no immunity to. So in that way it's not remarkable
Completely irrelevant to anything I've posted.
How stupid. We're currently fighting covid though, dope.

You are simply wrong. You are promoting erroneous information. You are part of the problem. Just stop.

be gone

You're not saying anything worthwhile. You're arguing over the quality of trash.

And I am trying to tell you that to be new to humans only a minuscule change in a virus is necessary you fucking dolt

Which means nothing.

think about will ya?

No, they don't. They became infected because there is no natural immunity, dope.
There is no natural immunity to literally thousands of viruses and bacteria. You seem to think contracting this virus is a death sentence. it isn't because moat people's immune system will be able to fight it off

Moron

Even with vaccines there are too many bugs to count that humans have no immunity to infection even though the immune system of most people can fight them off eventually

Fighting the infection and becoming infected in the first place are two different things, dope. This is highly contagious precisely because humans have no natural immunity. Like I said. You have no understanding.

So what?

You make it sound like this is the only bug out there that people have no immunity to.

And even though people get infected that truth is that more than 99% of all people have immune systems capable of fighting the infection.

I'm not "making it sound like" anything other than what it is. It's your own obvious incompetence that prevents you from understanding.

no you just go on and on about how people have no immunity to this bug

be gone

Which means nothing.

think about will ya?

Moron

So what?

Because we don't, dope. That's why it spreads readily. Hence the pleas for social distancing.

be gone

Which means nothing.

think about will ya?

Moron

So what?

Because we don't, dope. That's why it spreads readily. Hence the pleas for social distancing.

1585666757239.png

There is no natural immunity. It's a novel virus, dope.

Excuse me Dingle Berry, may I call you DB?

Corona viruses are not new. They were first identified as RNA viruses in 1970.

You should call me, sir.
Covid-19 is new, dope. Hence the term, novel.

Excuse me DB, Sir

Provide a link showing that Covid-19 is not a member of the coronavirus family and that the present tests can distinguish the different coronavirus strains.

I won't hold my breath.

You're an idiot.
I never said it wasn't a corona virus. I said it was a new corona virus. A novel virus, new to humans who have no natural immunity.
COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin

The current test does indeed test for the RNA markers specific to this strain.
How do the new coronavirus tests work? | Live Science

Stop being a dope and educate yourself.
The only thing that makes it novel are a couple proteins on the outer shell it still shares characteristics of other related Corona viruses

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
No, dope.
By definition a novel virus is new to humans. As it has never existed in the human body previously, humans have no natural immunity.

No, dope. By definition "new to humans" doesn't require it to be 100% different from every other virus that has ever existed. The strain of coronavirus which causes Covid-19 is genetically very similar to, other viruses. This is how they know to classify it as a coronavirus.

It doesn't require much difference at all to be "novel".
Another one with an incompetent understanding.
Not one time did I ever state that this virus was "100% different". I said new to humans. By definition that's what novel means.

You share 98% of your DNA with chimps....keep chimping, dope.

I hear you saying, "I'm going to change my meaning rather than admit I was wrong."
If you hear me, you have bigger problems.
My meaning hasn't changed, dope. Your incompetent understanding just leaves you with that impression in lieu of clarity.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. It's the only possible way you'll ever hear anything except, "How can you possibly be that stupid?"

Because other viruses aren't contagious and aren't contracted all over the world?
You too, dumbass

Name another one that overwhelmed our hospitals just 60 days after the first case, while still spreading exponentially. And name another one spreading quickly across the world right now.

Or stfu, for the love of satan

Like how many other viruses have done?
Really? Okay, name one that started overwhelming our hospitals 60 days after the first case. Then name another one spreading right now.

.You know, you're being kind of dumb.

Yeah let's forget about the plague that actually wiped out over 75 million people

Or the 1918 flu that killed more people than WWI

Don't be such a fucking drama queen

It's silly to keep crying about the fact that this virus is contagious everyone knows that already

Yeah let's forget about the plague that actually wiped out over 75 million people
Had to go back pretty far there, eh? There's your first clue.

The plague was caused by a bacterium. Brain teaser for ya: do you think 75 million would have died, if there was broad access to antibiotics at the time? Take your time.

So, let me get this straight...your evidence for why this "happens all the time" and we are "overreacting" is to bring up a 100 year old pandemic that ravished the planet?

What the fk is wrong with your brain, dude?

Had to go back pretty far there, eh? There's your first clue.

The plague was caused by a bacterium. Brain teaser for ya: do you think 75 million would have died, if there was broad access to antibiotics at the time? Take your time.

So, let me get this straight...your evidence for why this "happens all the time" and we are "overreacting" is to bring up a 100 year old pandemic that ravished the planet?

What the fk is wrong with your brain, dude?
I could have used SARS or MERS as well

The point that sailed right over your head is that this ain't the first bug to wreak havoc and it won't be the last. So stop whining about how scary it is to you

I could have used SARS or MERS as wel
No, sorry, you could not have. Neither was as contagious. Neither overwhelmed our hospitals 60 days after the first case, at just the start of the exponential growth.

You really can't string thoughts together for more than about 5 minutes, can ya? Focus!

No, sorry, you could not have. Neither was as contagious. Neither overwhelmed our hospitals 60 days after the first case, at just the start of the exponential growth.

You really can't string thoughts together for more than about 5 minutes, can ya? Focus!
PUHlease

This bug ain't so spectacular. Our unpreparedness is not a sign of how bad the bug is.

This is what happens when we design our medical system to be run at capacity 100% of the time leaving no ability to respond to something unexpected.

The fact is the actual lethality rate is going to be far lower than people are saying now and this type of epidemic is a one off for this particular bug.

I refuse to panic like you are

be gone

Which means nothing.

think about will ya?

Moron

So what?

View attachment 317499
So.....what is your point then?

be gone

Which means nothing.

think about will ya?

Moron

So what?

View attachment 317499

Wow I thought it was obvious

PUHlease

This bug ain't so spectacular. Our unpreparedness is not a sign of how bad the bug is.

This is what happens when we design our medical system to be run at capacity 100% of the time leaving no ability to respond to something unexpected.

The fact is the actual lethality rate is going to be far lower than people are saying now and this type of epidemic is a one off for this particular bug.

I refuse to panic like you are
I'm not panicked at all, idiot. I'm simply adressing your misinformation.

be gone

Which means nothing.

think about will ya?

Moron

So what?

View attachment 317499

Wow I thought it was obvious

It's not obvious at all when you refute your own assertions. Is that you Donny?

Forum List

Back