Stop Panicking over the Flu. Corona Virus is the F-ing Flu Dumbasses

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death
My great-grandmother died in the 1918 outbreak. My grandma was 7. Heartbreaking. But this happened. Death is part of life. I was sick at Christmas and recovery after simple medical attention. I was also sick with the Hong Kong version that spread...I believe in 1969. But I was a small child. Very sick. If God wants you to Heaven your time is up. Have not been sick since December although I work in public and some people are falling I'll twice this season. I feel like there is some kind of second wave of this virus or something?

Last edited:
By all means, wash your hands, :10:..... well yes..... wash your hand LOL....but stop panicking ...I agree with the OP

a quote:

"Coronavirus kills 3,000 people and we lose our minds. Obesity kills 300,000 people annually and we come out with a new flavor of Doritos.."

Exactly.:04:

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death
My great-grandmother died in the 1918 outbreak. My grandma was 7. Heartbreaking. But this happened. Death is part of life. I was sick at Christmas and recovery after simple medical attention. I was also sick with the Hong Kong version that spread...I believe in 1969. But I was a small child. Very sick. If God wants you to Heaven your time is up. Have not been sick since December although I work in public and some people are falling I'll twice this season. I feel like there is some kind of second wave of this virus or something?
Actually, dumbass, it isn't the flu.

Really...then why is it micro virologist. Please do tell?

My sources say the corona virus is a flu. I guess the experts don't agree.

Death isnt the only thing to be worried about. Lets assume you personally have a 0% chance of dying, youre still gonna be hating life for a couple weeks. You will be quarantined in a place that wont have your big screen tv and favorite recliner. You wont be able to smoke weed or do an edible. There is a good chance you wont even have your computer. It will be a boring and miserable experience.

I'm not taking any chance. This is my crib for the next 3 months

WhichUntidyBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

Really...then why is it micro virologist.
If you cared, you wouldn't be getting your info from AM radio and from begging strangers on message boards. Go look it up yourself.
OMG...let me guess what you're thinking in your pea sized brain world? "Trump and CIA created the virus to kill black peoples...just like CIA put crack on the streets in 1980's!" :lmao:

If you cared, you wouldn't be getting your info from AM radio and from begging strangers on message boards. Go look it up yourself.
OMG...let me guess what you're thinking in your pea sized brain world? "Trump and CIA created the virus to kill black peoples...just like CIA put crack on the streets in 1980's!" :lmao:
Sorry idiot, of the two of us, you're the one who is woefully misinformed and slobbering over idiotic conspiracy theories.

The panic is perpetuated by the media as a hoped political tool to bludgeon Trump with claiming he is inept and ill prepared and Pence will pray it away.
The narrative has already been pushed here by the usual NPC's.
5e5e3f362ca43.png

Sorry idiot, of the two of us, you're the one who is woefully misinformed and slobbering over idiotic conspiracy theories.
Explain how it's not a "flu virus" doctor?

I understand the very basic protein chain of this virus which is the fourth variation of the 1918 virus.
No, you don't understand anything about that. But I will believe you read it somewhere, if you provide a link.

Forum List

Back