Stop Panicking over the Flu. Corona Virus is the F-ing Flu Dumbasses

Now, do you think China and their minions at MSNBCNN, the NY Times, etc. are telling the truth?

I have no idea where you got the impression that I said we should believe China.

China may or may not be telling the truth. We should be skeptical of everything they say.

It's just a question. IF there is reinfection, a vaccine is impossible.

I answered you question. I don't trust what China says.

Fair enough. The implications are troubling though.

The implications are definitely troubling.

"According to the democrat controlled media, 12,496 deaths was no big deal, nothing to worry about, but 22 deaths is the end of the world."

Perhaps that "democrat controlled media" was right to warn us of such troubling implications.

So far, the Swine Flu still was more deadly. If Hydroxychloroquine treatments work as hoped (expected?) we never will reach the levels of H1N1.

Yea, hopefully. Good thing the "democrat controlled media" warned us. Those 22 deaths sure did grow.

Warned us? Inciting mass hysteria is a "warning?"

Hack "logic" is beyond me.
What exactly is being said that you think is unnecessarily inciting mass hysteria?

Truth? There are 100 million dead Americans? Damn, I did not know that.....

I tried to engage you rationally , but alas, you are just a hack.

Who said that there are 100 million dead Americans?
You have to excuse Uncensored. He is unhinged in every way possible. When he was Christened they were going to give him the middle name Hyberbole, but changed it to Hysteria instead...

100 million? Ha!

Now, do you think China and their minions at MSNBCNN, the NY Times, etc. are telling the truth?

I have no idea where you got the impression that I said we should believe China.

China may or may not be telling the truth. We should be skeptical of everything they say.

"According to the democrat controlled media, 12,496 deaths was no big deal, nothing to worry about, but 22 deaths is the end of the world."

Perhaps that "democrat controlled media" was right to warn us of such troubling implications.

So far, the Swine Flu still was more deadly. If Hydroxychloroquine treatments work as hoped (expected?) we never will reach the levels of H1N1.

Yea, hopefully. Good thing the "democrat controlled media" warned us. Those 22 deaths sure did grow.

What exactly is being said that you think is unnecessarily inciting mass hysteria?

:lmao:

Fucking China Times was claiming 2 million American deaths,

Ummm...

"If we didn’t do anything, 2.2 million people could have died," Trump said on "Fox & Friends." - Donald Trump

China Times?! Are you Joking? Can you give a real answer now?

The flu is just shorthand for influenza. The COVID-19 is not an influenza virus. They are both viral, but not the same. The incubation period is shorter for influenza, but you are likely to have symptoms when you are contagious. COVID-19 takes longer (3 days for flu, 5-7 days for COVID-19), but you are contagious at 5 days. So you don't feel sick but are contagious. Which makes it harder to quarantine.

Also, influenza hits the young very hard. COVID-19 does not.

As with many viral contagions, there are similarities between influenza and COVID-19. But they are NOT the same.

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death
My great-grandmother died in the 1918 outbreak. My grandma was 7. Heartbreaking. But this happened. Death is part of life. I was sick at Christmas and recovery after simple medical attention. I was also sick with the Hong Kong version that spread...I believe in 1969. But I was a small child. Very sick. If God wants you to Heaven your time is up. Have not been sick since December although I work in public and some people are falling I'll twice this season. I feel like there is some kind of second wave of this virus or something?
Where ya been?

Down with the flu?

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death
My great-grandmother died in the 1918 outbreak. My grandma was 7. Heartbreaking. But this happened. Death is part of life. I was sick at Christmas and recovery after simple medical attention. I was also sick with the Hong Kong version that spread...I believe in 1969. But I was a small child. Very sick. If God wants you to Heaven your time is up. Have not been sick since December although I work in public and some people are falling I'll twice this season. I feel like there is some kind of second wave of this virus or something?
Where ya been?

Down with the flu?
We will have another wave. It's almost inevitable. If social distancing and shutting down of businesses has restricted the spread, then eliminating these restrictions will certainly increase the spread of the virus. I expect that we're going to see a number of waves of this virus over next few years. Eventually, a vaccine will be developed or natural immunity from infections will begin to deny the virus hosts and it will slowly die out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back