Anti-Body Studies Find COVID-19 and Common Flu Have Nearly Identical Case Death Rates

Al
Perhaps a major difference is that we have somewhat of a herd immunity to the flu. The Covid 19 virus is not so much.
Also vaccines.

Why do you care if the rest of the nation goes to work while you hide under your bed?
Leaked papers from the tRump administration claim 3,000 dead a day soon.

Here's an idea:

Why do all you unruly tRumpling children go play and let the adults handle the important stuff, 'kay?

Why do you want more dead people? It makes you seem like a sick fucker.

Do you want more people to die because you don’t like Trump?

How long do you want us locked down? Specifically.
Are you stupid?

I wanna see LESS dead people. That's why you tRumplings need to get outta the way and let the adults manage things.
who would they be? people who use "trumplings" and crap are childish also.
No childish, just stupid.

If you were killed in a car accident and had COVID 19 your death is counted towards the COVID 19 death count.

That is pure fantasy, nobody is giving covid-19 tests to accident victims.

Hell, they don't even give it to thousands and thousands that suddenly turn up dead at home.

A person who dies at home is taken to the ER first to determine the cause of death and to rule out foul play, a blood test is routine and now that test includes covid 19 because a positive test gets more $$$ for the hospital.

Don't know who is pumping you full of this bs, but it's false.

Unless there are some sort of vital signs the body is examined by coroner or a medical examiner. Covid-19 test shortages mean that this hasn't been done postmortem usually.

everybody's worried, everybody's anxious. that's not a substitute for facts and logic.

Trump shouldnt be making decisions under political pressure, my friends
If you were killed in a car accident and had COVID 19 your death is counted towards the COVID 19 death count.

Hell, they don't even give it to thousands and thousands that suddenly turn up dead at home.

A person who dies at home is taken to the ER first to determine the cause of death and to rule out foul play, a blood test is routine and now that test includes covid 19 because a positive test gets more $$$ for the hospital.

Unless there are some sort of vital signs the body is examined by coroner or a medical examiner. Covid-19 test shortages mean that this hasn't been done postmortem usually.

if you previously tested positive covid-19 and you die from anything you will be categorized as death wit covid-19 symptoms regardless if COVID 19 was the cause.

By the way, the 2010-2011 flu season had a case death rate of 0.172% (36,656 deaths/21.3 million cases). The Miami-Dade County anti-body study pushed the county's COVID-19 case death rate down to 0.1%. It is curious that liberals seem determined to keep believing the worst about COVID-19 even as we are seeing more and more evidence that proves the opposite.
And the Mortality rate of Covid 19 is 75,000 death divided by 975,000 cases resulting in rate of 7.6%. If the current daily death rate for Covid 19 continues, more people will die from Covid 19 than Heart Disease, the current leading cause of death in the US.

By the way, the 2010-2011 flu season had a case death rate of 0.172% (36,656 deaths/21.3 million cases). The Miami-Dade County anti-body study pushed the county's COVID-19 case death rate down to 0.1%. It is curious that liberals seem determined to keep believing the worst about COVID-19 even as we are seeing more and more evidence that proves the opposite.
And the Mortality rate of Covid 19 is 75,000 death divided by 975,000 cases resulting in rate of 7.6%. If the current daily death rate for Covid 19 continues, more people will die from Covid 19 than Heart Disease, the current leading cause of death in the US.

horseshit. we have no idea what the real number of infected americans are because 75% if those who get it don't have any symptoms and don't know they have it. So redo your calculation using the correct numbers, i.e. assume that 975,000 represents 25% of the cases. Then get back to us.

are you a coroner? How exactly do you "know" that no one who dies is being tested for covid? You are also wrong about the availability of the tests. But you are a lib, so that is not surprising.

Al
Perhaps a major difference is that we have somewhat of a herd immunity to the flu. The Covid 19 virus is not so much.
Also vaccines.

Why do you care if the rest of the nation goes to work while you hide under your bed?

Here's an idea:

Why do all you unruly tRumpling children go play and let the adults handle the important stuff, 'kay?

62,000 deaths today.............every day......in the world.............The U.S. has over 7000 deaths historically every day..........for a very long time........

HAS THAT CHANGED MUCH?

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

62,000 deaths today.............every day......in the world.............The U.S. has over 7000 deaths historically every day..........for a very long time........

HAS THAT CHANGED MUCH?
2,500 additional deaths a day in the US.

Did you really think people stopped dying of everything else?

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

HAS THAT CHANGED MUCH?

Show me the data or it doesn't exist..........You saying it means nothing..............I backed up with sites saying the numbers historically.

BTW the average deaths since Covid started is under a 1000 per day not what we have in peaks later on. And many who did from it could have died from the average Flu,

Last edited:
Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

HAS THAT CHANGED MUCH?

Show me the data or it doesn't exist..........You saying it means nothing..............I backed up with sites saying the numbers historically.

BTW the average deaths since Covid started is under a 1000 per day not what we have in peaks later on. And many who did from it could have died from the average Flu,
For folks incapable of facing the truth:
Let me Google that for you

Al
Also vaccines.

Here's an idea:

HAS THAT CHANGED MUCH?

For folks incapable of facing the truth:
Let me Google that for you
You are using May 6th numbers and say that is daily .........that is not the case............on average 57,000 a year die from the Flu...........We have had peaks to near 100,000

In 1957 and 1968 over a 100,000 deaths.............

You are FEAR MONGERING.............And it's being shown that hospitals are calling a lot more deaths Covid for the money.

horseshit. we have no idea what the real number of infected americans are because 75% if those who get it don't have any symptoms and don't know they have it. So redo your calculation using the correct numbers, i.e. assume that 975,000 represents 25% of the cases. Then get back to us.

We have no idea what the real number of infected Americans are for the flu, pneumonia, and other diseases where the symptoms can be so mild they don't require treatment. Mortality rate of Covid 19 is high but so are other diseases like the flu and pneumonia that we compare it to.

Can we please cut it with the 5,000 word C&P's? Just link the damn thing and stop wasting time and bandwidth!

Anyhoo, Wow - Your sources are The Hill, Daily Wire, AmericanStinker, and Spectator. AWESOME. Settled science even though we know VERY little about CV19 antibodies and the tests have been problematic with false positives and such.

But THEY said it and YOU repeated it. So let's toss caution to the wind and fill the streets with spit swapping Trumptardians.

SCHWING!! :eusa_dance:

Liberals want more people to die. That tells you all you need to know about them.

Death for political opportunism.

Sick fuckers.
No one wants more people to die. It’s just that only half of the country cares if more people die.

The don’t understand at all what you mean.

Just be honest. You want more death,

I’m not the one out there saying that COVID is no big deal because it typically only affects elderly. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been told that the elderly are disposable.

Donnie figures the elderly are disposable. That is of course, unless it is HIM - In which case you get tested thrice daily when nobody else can get one!

no we don't. thats why milions get the flu shot each year. this covid virus has been overhyped by our government, the medical community, and the Chinese.

Now, they are claiming that a very expensive drug cures it. hydroxycloroquine is generic and cheap, the new one is patented (by chinese company) and very expensive.

Do you really not see what is going on here?

I see what's going on and certainly a shame that you don't. Donnie's Miracle Drug is a sham.

3vgr3o.jpg

Liberals want more people to die. That tells you all you need to know about them.

Sick fuckers.
No one wants more people to die. It’s just that only half of the country cares if more people die.

I’m not the one out there saying that COVID is no big deal because it typically only affects elderly. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been told that the elderly are disposable.

it only affects the elderly who are already sick with something else like heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, obesity, etc. Healthy people of all ages generally do not have serious reactions to it, 80% don't even know they have it.

Its not a big enough problem to destroy our economy and millions of small businesses.
Right on cue.

The party of life shows up telling us that elderly are disposable.

Goes to show that the party of life only cares about life when it provides zero inconvenience to them. Ask them to sacrifice anything to save lives and they’ll reveal their true self.

No one said that the elderly are disposable. its really funny hearing that from someone who supports the murder of millions of unborn human beings every year, and the vast majority of them are black or hispanic. The party of diversity killing off diversity.

How can you justify that during this shutdown you can get an abortion, but not a haircut?

Oh GAWD ^ The One Trick Abortion Ponies make a triumphant return!! :heehee:

Sick fuckers.

..they are like the blacks who hate America [ which I've linked many times ] = they want the US to fail .....

By the way, the 2010-2011 flu season had a case death rate of 0.172% (36.656 deaths/21.3 million cases). Two of the three anti-body studies put COVID-19's case death rate at between 0.1% and 0.2%.

Mike Mike MIKE ... Cut it out man!
In SIX WEEKS, CV19 gas exceeded the death toll from the flu in a very bad YEAR.

That's a mortality rate of .059% or 60 times deadlier than the flu at .01%.
And this is minimally a 20% undercount on mortality because many died at home without a TEST.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Forum List

Back