Anti-Body Studies Find COVID-19 and Common Flu Have Nearly Identical Case Death Rates

A lot of inaccuracies are occurring in the coding methods around the US. Pneumonia, heart disease, upper respiratory, bronchitis, regular influenza, are all being coded as covid. Its not good for the old or ill but everyone else is surviving.

Unadulterated BULLSHIT ^ Nobody being counted at CV19 death hasn't been tested and hospitalized. In FACT, the undercount is likely in the 15-25% range because people die at home ... UNTESTED.

And F/U with the excuse that it's just old people, so they were gonna die anyway. :mad:

Wow, you are SO deeply entrenched in the govt/media lies. First of all, according to numerous doctors, the testing is completely unreliable. Secondly, according to THEIR OWN WORDS, people who died from clear OTHER causes are being counted as COVID-19 deaths, if either they tested positive for it, or if it was "presumed" or "probable" - which obviously opens the door for basically anything goes.

How anyone can still believe the BS of this entire thing is beyond me. Open your damn eyes. There are a number of power-grabbing Orwellian agendas at work, have you been asleep for the past several weeks? Or is is that you ONLY listen to the controlled MSM, which is basically the mouthpiece for the criminals behind this whole thing? Turn off the idiot box. Throw it out. You have been lied to, and you have been manipulated, like sheep tricked into slaughter.

Deep State Buttercup -- TOTALLY Deep State! :auiqs.jpg:

Nope, I never said "deep state" and I never even use that phrase. But there are criminal, agenda-driven people behind this whole thing, and if you are unaware of that, it's no wonder you regurgitate the controlled msm lies. You have a lot to learn. Hopefully you will, but I won't hold my breath.

Alex needs you - There's a FALSE FLAG afoot ... HURRY!!

8a8.gif

I don't listen to Alex Jones. But unlike you, I'm not a brainwashed bootlicker. How do those boots taste? Be sure to bend over even more, because thanks to useful idiots like you, more is coming.

A lot of inaccuracies are occurring in the coding methods around the US. Pneumonia, heart disease, upper respiratory, bronchitis, regular influenza, are all being coded as covid. Its not good for the old or ill but everyone else is surviving.

Unadulterated BULLSHIT ^ Nobody being counted at CV19 death hasn't been tested and hospitalized. In FACT, the undercount is likely in the 15-25% range because people die at home ... UNTESTED.

And F/U with the excuse that it's just old people, so they were gonna die anyway. :mad:

Wow, you are SO deeply entrenched in the govt/media lies. First of all, according to numerous doctors, the testing is completely unreliable. Secondly, according to THEIR OWN WORDS, people who died from clear OTHER causes are being counted as COVID-19 deaths, if either they tested positive for it, or if it was "presumed" or "probable" - which obviously opens the door for basically anything goes.

How anyone can still believe the BS of this entire thing is beyond me. Open your damn eyes. There are a number of power-grabbing Orwellian agendas at work, have you been asleep for the past several weeks? Or is is that you ONLY listen to the controlled MSM, which is basically the mouthpiece for the criminals behind this whole thing? Turn off the idiot box. Throw it out. You have been lied to, and you have been manipulated, like sheep tricked into slaughter.

Nope, I never said "deep state" and I never even use that phrase. But there are criminal, agenda-driven people behind this whole thing, and if you are unaware of that, it's no wonder you regurgitate the controlled msm lies. You have a lot to learn. Hopefully you will, but I won't hold my breath.

8a8.gif

I don't listen to Alex Jones. But unlike you, I'm not a brainwashed bootlicker. How do those boots taste? Be sure to bend over even more, because thanks to useful idiots like you, more is coming.

You're promoting conspiracy theories. Don't talk to me about "licking boots" Buttercup!! :D

Oh .. And you were speaking of Orwell?

xeuic8Y.png

8a8.gif

You're promoting conspiracy theories. Don't talk to me about "licking boots" Buttercup!! :D

xeuic8Y.png
I'm not a Trump supporter, so you're barking up the wrong tree. But thanks for proving once again that you are an indoctrinated football mentality partisan.

8a8.gif

xeuic8Y.png
I'm not a Trump supporter, so you're barking up the wrong tree. But thanks for proving once again that you are an indoctrinated football-mentality partisan.

Funniest thing I've read all damn day!! :::

I'm not a Trump supporter

:auiqs.jpg: :eusa_dance::iyfyus.jpg: :biggrin: :laugh:

8a8.gif

xeuic8Y.png
I'm not a Trump supporter, so you're barking up the wrong tree. But thanks for proving once again that you are an indoctrinated football-mentality partisan.

Why is that funny?

everybody's worried, everybody's anxious. that's not a substitute for facts and logic.

Trump shouldnt be making decisions under political pressure, my friends
If you were killed in a car accident and had COVID 19 your death is counted towards the COVID 19 death count.

That is pure fantasy, nobody is giving covid-19 tests to accident victims.

Hell, they don't even give it to thousands and thousands that suddenly turn up dead at home.

A person who dies at home is taken to the ER first to determine the cause of death and to rule out foul play, a blood test is routine and now that test includes covid 19 because a positive test gets more $$$ for the hospital.

Don't know who is pumping you full of this bs, but it's false.

Unless there are some sort of vital signs the body is examined by coroner or a medical examiner. Covid-19 test shortages mean that this hasn't been done postmortem usually.

if you previously tested positive covid-19 and you die from anything you will be categorized as death wit covid-19 symptoms regardless if COVID 19 was the cause.

NONSENSE ^ :rolleyes:
no it's not nonsense unless the ones that told it are lying

8a8.gif

xeuic8Y.png

We know you're to ignorant to be a Trump supporter

Why is that funny?

Not too many of us small L libertarians around here.

Seems like most folks just see other people as a D or an R. A red helment or a blue helmet.
silly.gif

True, but you would think that even football-mentality partisans like him would understand that there are more than 2 options. What is pathetic is that he automatically disbelieves everything we say, like when I informed him that I'm not a Trump supporter, or nearly word-for word quotes from people HE supports (post #123) while at the same time being so gullible to believe everything he's spoon-fed by controlled msm. It's amazing to me, almost like some people are under a spell, where they continually believe lies and hate truth.

By the way, the 2010-2011 flu season had a case death rate of 0.172% (36.656 deaths/21.3 million cases). Two of the three anti-body studies put COVID-19's case death rate at between 0.1% and 0.2%.

Mike Mike MIKE ... Cut it out man!
In SIX WEEKS, CV19 gas exceeded the death toll from the flu in a very bad YEAR.

That's a mortality rate of .059% or 60 times deadlier than the flu at .01%.
And this is minimally a 20% undercount on mortality because many died at home without a TEST.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Covid 19 is 5.8% (80,000 deaths divided by 1,347,300 cases)

TLDR
However, this point has been made, and will continue to be made over and over. Unfortunately it is being ignored by most media. Most of those outlets are frequented by the mouth breathers you call your neighbors.
My neighbor was out in his back yard yesterday...alone...in the sun...watering his hydrangeas...with mask on.
THAT is the average American. The well meaning dupe.

Antidote for a virus? That's a new one.
Hey now he wasn't wearing that mask for him. He was protecting his flowers!

The average number of deaths from the Flu in the US over the last 10 seasons is 32,743. In just 9 weeks we have 67,000 deaths with estimates through the end of summer ranging from 80,000 to 130,000. Covid 19 is far deadlier, there is no vaccine, until recently no treatment, has a longer incubation period than the flu, is more contagious, and has hospitalization rate ten times greater.

One correction on "Through the end of summer"? We're already at 80,000 and Donnie's own CDC predicts 3,000 per day by June. We were almost there per day at the end of last week. God knows what happens when flu teams up with CV19 this fall.

CONSERVATIVE projection on mortality would be somewhere in the neighborhood of half a million by October and ESPECIALLY if red state governors continue to act-a-fool on their hastened Grand Reopening.

your blatant stupidity is only exceeded by your obvious partisan gullibility. Nothing in your post is even close to the truth.

Interesting .. which part of this is untrue, and why do you eschew facts?

"Through the end of summer"? We're already at 80,000 and Donnie's own CDC predicts 3,000 per day by June. We were almost there per day at the end of last week. God knows what happens when flu teams up with CV19 this fall.

projections based on biased assumptions with a political agenda, are not facts. They are propaganda and apparently the propaganda works on you. the annual flu (for which we have a vaccine and affective treatments) still kills 30-60 thousand americans every year. We have no preventative for the common cold, which is also a corona virus. Corona viruses have been with us for centuries, this is just the latest variation (probably created in china and released on the world).

If you want to panic over this thing, you are free to do so.

as to eschewing facts. you have proven to be quite proficient at that.

By the way, the 2010-2011 flu season had a case death rate of 0.172% (36.656 deaths/21.3 million cases). Two of the three anti-body studies put COVID-19's case death rate at between 0.1% and 0.2%.

And this is minimally a 20% undercount on mortality because many died at home without a TEST.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

except that we have no idea what the actual number of cases is, since 80% of people who get it have no symptoms and do not get tested. the real case number is probably close to 10-20 million.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

except that we have no idea what the actual number of cases is, since 80% of people who get it have no symptoms and do not get tested. the real case number is probably close to 10-20 million.
Actually we do. A number of studies have been conducted from antibody tests showing the number who had the virus but were asymptomatic.

Miami-Dade County and the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine conducted a random antibody testing study of the county's 2.75 million residents, with about 1,800 people participating. The data showed 6% of the people in the study tested positive for Covid-19 antibodies but had no symtoms.

Other studies have shown figure of 6%, 17%, 21%, 25%, and 35% asymptomatic, however most of these studies were done in hot spots so they are probably high. Another study of asymptomatic cases is underway looking at the possibility of a mutated virus being responsible for asymptomatic cases. The published number of deaths and reported cases of covid 19 are actually statistics. The number of asymptomatic cases is conjecture at this.

Since we're comparing covid 19 with reported cases of flu and pneumonia, does it really matter? Like covid 19 we have a lot of unreported flu and pneumonia cases that would drive down fatality rates of these disease.

The other problem as has been mentioned is comparing Covid 19 statistics and the flu statistics for a year. We have 80,000 deaths of covid 19 in just 10 weeks. If we add the current death rate/day to this number we get about 285,000 deaths for a year and that assumes there is no 2nd wave and opening of the country has no effect which is optimistic to a point of being ridiculous. We will be lucky if don't have a half million deaths by this time next year.

Last edited:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Actually we do. A number of studies have been conducted from antibody tests showing the number who had the virus but were asymptomatic.

Miami-Dade County and the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine conducted a random antibody testing study of the county's 2.75 million residents, with about 1,800 people participating. The data showed 6% of the people in the study tested positive for Covid-19 antibodies but had no symtoms.

Other studies have shown figure of 6%, 17%, 21%, 25%, and 35% asymptomatic, however most of these studies were done in hot spots so they are probably high. Another study of asymptomatic cases is underway looking at the possibility of a mutated virus being responsible for asymptomatic cases. The published number of deaths and reported cases of covid 19 are actually statistics. The number of asymptomatic cases is conjecture at this.

Since we're comparing covid 19 with reported cases of flu and pneumonia, does it really matter? Like covid 19 we have a lot of unreported flu and pneumonia cases that would drive down fatality rates of these disease.

The other problem as has been mentioned is comparing Covid 19 statistics and the flu statistics for a year. We have 80,000 deaths of covid 19 in just 10 weeks. If we add the current death rate/day to this number we get about 285,000 deaths for a year and that assumes there is no 2nd wave and opening of the country has no effect which is optimistic to a point of being ridiculous. We will be lucky if don't have a half million deaths by this time next year.

we do not have 80,000 covid deaths. that is simply a lie. Were there no heart attack deaths in the last 3 months? no cancer deaths? no diabetes deaths, no gang violence deaths? no car wreck deaths, no abortions?

don't be so naive, this is a true hoax. Designed and released by the Chinese because they were losing the economic war and found a way to shut down the rest of the world. there may have been other players as well, the NWO idiots, the democrats, and sadly our lying biased media.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

we do not have 80,000 covid deaths. that is simply a lie. Were there no heart attack deaths in the last 3 months? no cancer deaths? no diabetes deaths, no gang violence deaths? no car wreck deaths, no abortions?

don't be so naive, this is a true hoax. Designed and released by the Chinese because they were losing the economic war and found a way to shut down the rest of the world. there may have been other players as well, the NWO idiots, the democrats, and sadly our lying biased media.
If you're trying to say many of these people would have died of other causes such heart attacks, cancer, violent deaths, etc. That is certainly true. However that would be true for all reported deaths because there is always other ways a person can die. So if we adjusted the number of deaths for covid 19 by a factor to account for other deaths people might have suffered, we would have to do that for all deaths in order to have a fair comparison. However that would be pointless. Since the overall death rate in the US within a given year is approximate 800 per 100,000/yr or about 8% or 2% for 3 months, such an adjustment would reduce the 80,000 deaths by only 1600, but as I said, what's the point.

So we have another conspiracy theory that the Chinese or is it the democrats that are changing death certificates?:cuckoo:

You should go back to the silly argument that asymptomatic cases lower the mortality rate of covid 19.

Last edited:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

If you're trying to say many of these people would have died of other causes such heart attacks, cancer, violent deaths, etc. That is certainly true. However that would be true for all reported deaths because there is always other ways a person can die. So if we adjusted the number of deaths for covid 19 by a factor to account for other deaths people might have suffered, we would have to do that for all deaths in order to have a fair comparison. However that would be pointless. Since the overall death rate in the US within a given year is approximate 800 per 100,000/yr or about 8% or 2% for 3 months, such an adjustment would reduce the 80,000 deaths by only 1600, but as I said, what's the point.

So we have another conspiracy theory that the Chinese or is it the democrats that are changing death certificates?:cuckoo:

You should go back to the silly argument that asymptomatic cases lower the mortality rate of covid 19.

The point is that this virus is no where near as bad and deadly as we have been told. The actual mortality rate when its all said and done will probably be less than .5%. We can argue stats until we are blue in the face, because figures don't lie but liars figure.

If you are scared of this thing then stay home, no one has said that reentering society is mandatory. Those with underlying serious medical conditions should ALWAYS take special precautions, not just now.

the infection rate is trending down everywhere in the world, herd immunity will take over, and yes many will die. many die every day. Why don't you compare the abortion counts with the covid counts if you really care about human deaths?

I am still waiting for an explanation of why during this "crisis" its ok to get an abortion but not a haircut.

Forum List

Back