Stop Funding Israel - You can help here

Mar 19, 2015
Link removed.
[Edit: I've come to realize people think I'm "anti-Semetic". No. I'm an American, with Scottish-Jewish heritage. I'm not "anti-myself". I'm also not a "self-hating Jew" any more than I'm a "self-hating Scot". Just American.]

Israelis are not Americans. We owe them nothing. They owe us everything.

Israel owe us the USS Liberty and the US sailors they murdered.
* gtr5.org

Israel and President Bush owe us for PRISM, America's "Big Brother" program, specifically Israeli companies Verint and Narus.
* NSA PRISM Slides - IC OFF THE RECORD
* What was the Israeli involvement in collecting U.S. communications intel for NSA - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz

Supplying arms to China.
WRMEA Special Report U.S. Gets Tough on Israeli Arms Sales to China

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, so I don't buy into the claims that the Mossad is behind 9/11, but if that's you, then you have an incentive to stop funding Israel, too.

Link removed.

Attachments

• israel-aid.gif
    israel-aid.gif
    59.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:
Why would we cut off funding to our strongest ally in the region before cutting off funding to Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, the Palestinian territories, Somalia, and Sudan?

That only makes sense if you're an anti-Semite or a complete idiot...or both.

Sign the Petition: Cut off billions in financial aid to Israel which increases by 150 million each year We the People Your Voice in Our Government

* gtr5.org

Israel and President Bush owe us for PRISM, America's "Big Brother" program, specifically Israeli companies Verint and Narus.
* What was the Israeli involvement in collecting U.S. communications intel for NSA - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz

Supplying arms to China.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, so I don't buy into the claims that the Mossad is behind 9/11, but if that's you, then you have an incentive to stop funding Israel, too.

Sign the Petition: Cut off billions in financial aid to Israel which increases by 150 million each year We the People Your Voice in Our Government
How about we stop funding BLACKS?

Same kinda shit, ain't it? No more AA or quotas either.

Why would we cut off funding to our strongest ally in the region before cutting off funding to Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, the Palestinian territories, Somalia, and Sudan?

The Palestinians "aid" has been no more than $150 million in it's entirety. And sure, if there are other ways we can keep our money at home, then absolutely. Please start that petition, provide credible sources, and I'll sign it.

Allies attack us...damn not very good allies then eh?

* gtr5.org

Supplying arms to China.

These 2 retards also cheer the death an a human rights activist run over by a Israeli Terrorist in a bulldozer.
Signed. And Welcome to USMB a cesspool of Israel Firsters who love their Apartheid State!
Yeah it might seem like a cesspool of Israel firsters to a Hitler worshiping Nazi like you.

Hitler just didn't kill enough jews to please you, did he? You'd like kill a few million more, aye?
Few million? No. ALL yes.

* gtr5.org

Supplying arms to China.

That's a strange way of putting it, considering all races use AA. But regarding AA, it's a part of rehabilitation. It's much better to be spending our money on rehabilitation than drug wars we'll never win.

* gtr5.org

Supplying arms to China.

These 2 retards also cheer the death an a human rights activist run over by a Israeli Terrorist in a bulldozer.
Signed. And Welcome to USMB a cesspool of Israel Firsters who love their Apartheid State!
Yeah it might seem like a cesspool of Israel firsters to a Hitler worshiping Nazi like you.

Hitler just didn't kill enough jews to please you, did he? You'd like kill a few million more, aye?

Please, don't. I'm not an anti-Semite, as I'm Jewish by blood (and Scottish, so don't hate me). Although you might not care, I really don't appreciate that racist commentary.

* gtr5.org

Supplying arms to China.

That's a strange way of putting it, considering all races use AA. But regarding AA, it's a part of rehabilitation. It's much better to be spending our money on rehabilitation than drug wars we'll never win.
No, all races DON'T use AA. Only "minorities."

Why do you hate jews? You want to kill them all like the other POS Nazi SS storm trooper on here/

I don't hate Jews, as I am one. But if you don't know the history of Israel, or why Israelis leaving would be good for the world, then you don't understand. They need to go back to Germany. It's a much more accepting place than 50 years ago. They are also very welcome here in the US, where Christians United for Israel all across the US all love them. Faux loving Christians were rooting their heads off when Bibi won, and I doubt any of them know what Israel has been doing to Palestinians all these years.

007 said:

Don't need to know anything more about you than that.

Now go kill yourself, white trash.
:2up: :D

* gtr5.org

Supplying arms to China.

Please, don't. I'm not an anti-Semite, as I'm Jewish by blood (and Scottish, so don't hate me). Although you might not care, I really don't appreciate that racist commentary.
Oh christ....a self hating jew....man have some pride!
Looks like it's time to use the Spam Be-Gone.

This isn't spam, I'm a real person...
You signed up to push your antisemitic agenda.

You're a spammer, and an asshole.
LOL its anti semitic to turn off the government tit to Israel LOL...some stupid motherfuckers here
Thats no way to welcome a new member
It was talking to me...the usual Israel Firster domestic terrorist

Fuck off.

And I see your bio quote is "Barry belongs in prison." Given the Tea Party nature of this site, and the conspiracy theories around "Barry Soetoro", I wonder if you're referring to that fictional character, "Barry Soetoro"? Which has already been thoroughly debunked...

007 said:

Don't need to know anything more about you than that.

:2up: :D

* gtr5.org

Supplying arms to China.

Oh christ....a self hating jew....man have some pride!
Looks like it's time to use the Spam Be-Gone.

You signed up to push your antisemitic agenda.

You're a spammer, and an asshole.
LOL its anti semitic to turn off the government tit to Israel LOL...some stupid motherfuckers here
It was talking to me...the usual Israel Firster domestic terrorist

Not a "self-hating" Jew. I'm an Jewish-Scottish American, with AMERICAN being my foremost label. And proud of it. Disliking Israel (and the stupid jihadis) has nothing to do with my nationality. I would fight against Scotland, too, if I were still Navy and we went to war against them. That wouldn't make me a "self-hating Scot"...

Fuck off.

And I see your bio quote is "Barry belongs in prison." Given the Tea Party nature of this site, and the conspiracy theories around "Barry Soetoro", I wonder if you're referring to that fictional character, "Barry Soetoro"? Which has already been thoroughly debunked...
Lol...yer good at making enemies dude. There are some EXTREMISTS here....the wannabe james bond is one of them

Yea, I make a lot of enemies in a lot of places. I tend to call people out on idiocy, without first thinking about it. Maybe I shouldn't have commented on that... but I can't take it back now.

* gtr5.org

Supplying arms to China.

So did Stormfront overflow or something?

Lot of Nazi scum in the forum these day - and in the White House...

You clearly haven't read the rest of the conversation here...

So "Troll" rather than "spam?"

All you have to say is that you're pro-Israel and won't sign it, that would be fine. I'm aware that a common pro-Israel tactic is to just insult dissenters and use all sorts of Chewbacca defenses. Sorry, but I'm not the guy to play around with you. Done with you, sir.

Will respond to anyone else, wishing to discuss further.

All you have to say is that you're pro-Israel and won't sign it, that would be fine. I'm aware that a common pro-Israel tactic is to just insult dissenters and use all sorts of Chewbacca defenses. Sorry, but I'm not the guy to play around with you. Done with you, sir.

Will respond to anyone else, wishing to discuss further.

You're not the first Nazi to ooze in here.

Huh, first of all welcome.
Now to business, Would you be interested to discuss the conflict related side of the aid from the US to the sides and make a comparison or something like that in particular or just to reach as many people for signing the petition?

[Edit: I've come to realize people think I'm "anti-Semetic". No. I'm an American, with Scottish-Jewish heritage. I'm not "anti-myself". I'm also not a "self-hating Jew" any more than I'm a "self-hating Scot". Just American.]

* gtr5.org

Supplying arms to China.

I'm sending them another check right now.

Forum List

Back