Stimulus checks on the way? I sure hope so.

And when the pandemic is over, your peeps won't want to work then either.
So what? Plenty of manufacturing jobs available especially in states where the governors aren't fascist Dems

Things are different now than when I was younger. When I couldn't even get a job at McDonalds. Now there are help wanted signs for McJobs everywhere. Most probably aren't full time. So many people have to work more than one job to get by. And not only are they minimum wage, but have few if any benefits. But according to the trumptards, people not working are just lazy and looking for a free handout.

I'll tell ya' what, many of those who minimum wage jobs shouldn't even have those.

I rarely eat fast food but, yesterday, I hit the Burger King drive-thru; double Whopper with cheese (no tomato, thankyouverymuch), a chocolate shake and an order of onion rings. Nothing too challenging.

So the girl brings my shake to the window, then asks me to pull ahead because they're making my burger.

So, I pull around and about a minute or two later another girl brings my order out to the car. Not being in a rush to go anywhere, I pulled out of the parking lot and drove down to a local park. I figured I'd kick back and eat my lunch there. Well, when I unwrap the burger, I find nothing remotely similar to what I ordered. This was a single patty burger with bacon, no cheese and no onions.

No bueno.

So, I wrap the burger up, drive back to Burger King, and hit the drive through, heading straight to the window. When I told the woman the burger wasn't what I ordered, she unwrapped and and actually insisted it was what I ordered (I think it was called a Stacker King). When I asked when they started putting bacon on double Whoppers as a matter of course, she got this stupid look on her face and said "Oh... um, hold on."

She then came back and asked me to pull forward because they were making my burger. Thankfully they got it right, but as long as monumental fuck ups like this happen, people can suck on their minimum wage paychecks for all I fuckin' care. Had I been someone who was traveling, and had discovered the fuck up after hitting the interstate, I'd have been major league pissed off. Had I been someone who couldn't eat pork, say a Muslim or a devout Jew, it'd be even worse.

People working "McJobs" don't deserve $15 minimum wage. They don't deserve $10 minimum wage. If I were to look at the last 10 times I've visited a fast food restaurant, I would bet that six or seven of those orders have been fucked up.

So, why should those idiots get paid more?

[quoteI have a message for all those fools out there who may have a good job. There isn't anything you do that somebody from another country wouldn't gladly do. For less pay. And if given the chance would do so.
[/QUOTE]

Good. Let them come here LEGALLY and they can go for the drive-thru job at Burger King, and be paid exactly what that skill-set is worth...

So what? Plenty of manufacturing jobs available especially in states where the governors aren't fascist Dems
Not everyone can do that kind of work.
Manufacturing jobs are not everywhere.
There are none around here.

This help should have come months ago...but Pelosi didn't want Trump to get the credit before the election...tell me libs...is that evil?.....

Oh, stop it. The reason was, Pelosi wanted the 2.1bil and would have settle for the 1.2bil as would the Whitehouse (the WH wanted 1.0 bil) back in November. Not something unsurmountable. But Moscow Mitch was stuck on 550mil which wouldn't have done anything except been another Corporate Give away. Now, Moscow Mitch is looking at 2022 and willing to come along with the popular 900 bil agreement. If he didn't the House would be in serious trouble for Republicans and the Senate Seats that are coming open in 2022 would have been toast. So now, he looks like the Hero in your eyes. We could have had the same bill over a month ago with the White House backing and the Bipartisan of both the House and the Senate. So don't give me this crap about Pelosi holding things up. It's been one person and one person only and that's been Moscow Mitch. As much as I want to blame this on Rump, I can't since he was willing to work with the House on this before the election. Who knows, if it had happened, he may have been reelected. This one is on Moscow Mitch all the way.
More silly libber brainwashing no wonder your ilk is always so confused.

I am confused? Seems to me that you are the one crying and ranting. Meanwhile, I am getting what I wanted in the first place because it's the thing to do. I can live with that.
What's the thing to do? And no, I am not whining about what the government needs to do for me, I am suggesting that you whiners go find a job. You know, be responsible for yourselves?

I gave a dollar to an out of work Waiter today. Since over 80% of the jobs here are service jobs (Not 20 bucks an hour jobs) these people are out of work, period. The Oil workers were laid off adn had to take Service Jobs when their unemployment ran out but they have lost even those jobs since it is generally last in first out. Construction is almost at zero and those workers have had to take service jobs as well and many of them are now unemployed. It's sad when begging on a street corner pays better than nothing. And most of these people want to work. I can't imagine having to sink so low as to stand on a street corner with a sign begging for money to feed my family but some are reduced to doing that.

Yes, there are a ton of Part Time min wage jobs out there but they won't pay for the rent, mortgage payments, car payments, food, gas, electric, shoes for your kids, etc.. Without some sort of relief, come Jan, there are going to be a lot more people begging on street corners and they won't be homeless. They are trying NOT be becoming homeless.

Time for you children to grow the F*** up.

My guess is that you have never worked for tips, on commission or owned your own business.

You gave one buck to an out of work waiter? WOW, aren't you the big spender? You're joking, right?

There is so much wrong with that post that it looks like it came from the "Onion".

On the news last night they said that another round of stimulus checks has found its way into stimulus package negotiations. And is likely to happen. I sure hope so. I really need the money. But they said that it wasn't going to be another $1200 dollar stimulus check. Rather, a $600 or $700 dollar check. Well something is better than nothing. But here is my advice to you. Use the money for yourself. Stock the cupboards. Buy your kids shoes or whatever. And if your landlord or whoever you may owe money to comes around looking for your stimulus check, just tell them you didn't receive one.

As for the 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus check, (if it happens) who knows. Once Biden is sworn in and if the democrats gain the majority of the Senate, maybe they will make up the difference with another round of 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus checks. After all, they gave out $1200 before. And economically, far more people are in an economic pinch now than they were way back when the $1200 dollar stimulus checks first went out.
Right, because God forbid you lazy dregs would go get an actual job.
I never missed a day of work through the whole thing. Not all were that lucky depending on where they work.

On the news last night they said that another round of stimulus checks has found its way into stimulus package negotiations. And is likely to happen. I sure hope so. I really need the money. But they said that it wasn't going to be another $1200 dollar stimulus check. Rather, a $600 or $700 dollar check. Well something is better than nothing. But here is my advice to you. Use the money for yourself. Stock the cupboards. Buy your kids shoes or whatever. And if your landlord or whoever you may owe money to comes around looking for your stimulus check, just tell them you didn't receive one.

As for the 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus check, (if it happens) who knows. Once Biden is sworn in and if the democrats gain the majority of the Senate, maybe they will make up the difference with another round of 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus checks. After all, they gave out $1200 before. And economically, far more people are in an economic pinch now than they were way back when the $1200 dollar stimulus checks first went out.
I never missed a day of work through the whole thing. Not all were that lucky depending on where they work.
Same here.....but if your job goes away you can always find another one, just depends on how motivated you make yourself to do so.

A
This help should have come months ago...but Pelosi didn't want Trump to get the credit before the election...tell me libs...is that evil?.....

Oh, stop it. The reason was, Pelosi wanted the 2.1bil and would have settle for the 1.2bil as would the Whitehouse (the WH wanted 1.0 bil) back in November. Not something unsurmountable. But Moscow Mitch was stuck on 550mil which wouldn't have done anything except been another Corporate Give away. Now, Moscow Mitch is looking at 2022 and willing to come along with the popular 900 bil agreement. If he didn't the House would be in serious trouble for Republicans and the Senate Seats that are coming open in 2022 would have been toast. So now, he looks like the Hero in your eyes. We could have had the same bill over a month ago with the White House backing and the Bipartisan of both the House and the Senate. So don't give me this crap about Pelosi holding things up. It's been one person and one person only and that's been Moscow Mitch. As much as I want to blame this on Rump, I can't since he was willing to work with the House on this before the election. Who knows, if it had happened, he may have been reelected. This one is on Moscow Mitch all the way.

Tell it like it is brother! Fuck all those silver spoon shitheads. Ours is a slavery based economy. Most of the good jobs went overseas. Leaving many Americans with nothing to do than flip each other's burgers. Things are different now than when I was younger. When I couldn't even get a job at McDonalds. Now there are help wanted signs for McJobs everywhere. Most probably aren't full time. So many people have to work more than one job to get by. And not only are they minimum wage, but have few if any benefits. But according to the trumptards, people not working are just lazy and looking for a free handout. I have a message for all those fools out there who may have a good job. There isn't anything you do that somebody from another country wouldn't gladly do. For less pay. And if given the chance would do so.

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

Perhaps, but pretty basic stuff for benefits and decent pay.

Same here.....but if your job goes away you can always find another one, just depends on how motivated you make yourself to do so.
Its musical chairs. 300 million people 10 percent of jobs disappear some one is left with out a chair. Not to mention most live paycheck to paycheck even a couple of weeks with no income can start a chain reaction causing them to miss bills. If this shit had happened when I was 19 I would have been homeless in a month. If this shit had happened during my divorce my business was a house of cards. More than just me would have been out of work in a hurry.

Its musical chairs. 300 million people 10 percent of jobs disappear some one is left with out a chair. Not to mention most live paycheck to paycheck even a couple of weeks with no income can start a chain reaction causing them to miss bills. If this shit had happened when I was 19 I would have been homeless in a month. If this shit had happened during my divorce my business was a house of cards. More than just me would have been out of work in a hurry.
Yep the big travesty of the leftyflu, impacting way more people than the virus ever will. I would go to a state with jobs available like here, a Republican governor, bring my family later if necessary. The liberals want to control us you can't let them.

A

Tell it like it is brother! Fuck all those silver spoon shitheads. Ours is a slavery based economy. Most of the good jobs went overseas. Leaving many Americans with nothing to do than flip each other's burgers. Things are different now than when I was younger. When I couldn't even get a job at McDonalds. Now there are help wanted signs for McJobs everywhere. Most probably aren't full time. So many people have to work more than one job to get by. And not only are they minimum wage, but have few if any benefits. But according to the trumptards, people not working are just lazy and looking for a free handout. I have a message for all those fools out there who may have a good job. There isn't anything you do that somebody from another country wouldn't gladly do. For less pay. And if given the chance would do so.
If you are still working at McDonalds then yes, you are lazy.

Still? Didn't you read what I wrote? I said that in my younger years there weren't even any McJobs out there. From there, what would you expect me to do. Go to school? I became too poor to even work! I bet that in your fantasy world, you don't even think such a thing is possible. Believe it.
What I know is that if someone really truly wants to improve their lot in life and succeed, they will. Right now there are opportunities out there for people willing to take them....companies who are still open but workers stayed home for the excess welfare checks and now want to stay home for more....and their jobs are still open and they pay pretty well. So argue all you want but in this case I am right.

Yeah. If I tried hard enough I could have grown wings and flown to a college that I couldn't have afforded to attend to begin with. If I only tried hard enough. Tell your fairytales to someone else.

A

If you are still working at McDonalds then yes, you are lazy.

Still? Didn't you read what I wrote? I said that in my younger years there weren't even any McJobs out there. From there, what would you expect me to do. Go to school? I became too poor to even work! I bet that in your fantasy world, you don't even think such a thing is possible. Believe it.
Sounds like a typical progressive slave, a victim of liberalism, where no matter what he did, he just couldnt make it, because there was too much shit in the way for him to achieve success.

Don't be comparing me to those darkies. Oh, in the past I did plenty. But I still didn't "make it." I guess I just didn't find the right ass to kiss.

You bring up fantasy stories. First of all, the landlords would get a stimulus check too. So in that regard, both landlords and renters would be on equal ground. And what if no checks went out whatsoever. Where would the landlords be then. Wherever it is, the renters would be worse off.

Next, I had a friend once who had a son that was friends with the son of a landlord. He told my friend's son once that all his father had to do for a living was collect money. In other words, a parasite. Such people are most likely to have more money than they know what to do with. And if they actually do get into a pinch, let them sell that priceless antique they probably own or that vacation home they probably own to get them through until things turn around. Also, sure they provide people with a home. For a PROFIT! That's why they do what they do. It isn't out of charity.

You are off in a fantasy world taught to you by the far-left media.

I have to believe that you are being facetious, you cannot possibly be serious with that outrageous post.

Fantasy world? Tell me anything I said that you think is untrue.

You bring up fantasy stories. First of all, the landlords would get a stimulus check too. So in that regard, both landlords and renters would be on equal ground. And what if no checks went out whatsoever. Where would the landlords be then. Wherever it is, the renters would be worse off.

Next, I had a friend once who had a son that was friends with the son of a landlord. He told my friend's son once that all his father had to do for a living was collect money. In other words, a parasite. Such people are most likely to have more money than they know what to do with. And if they actually do get into a pinch, let them sell that priceless antique they probably own or that vacation home they probably own to get them through until things turn around. Also, sure they provide people with a home. For a PROFIT! That's why they do what they do. It isn't out of charity.

I have to believe that you are being facetious, you cannot possibly be serious with that outrageous post.

What is untrue? Well...start with, "You bring up fantasy stories" and end with, "It isn't out of charity." Will that get you started?

Things are different now than when I was younger. When I couldn't even get a job at McDonalds. Now there are help wanted signs for McJobs everywhere. Most probably aren't full time. So many people have to work more than one job to get by. And not only are they minimum wage, but have few if any benefits. But according to the trumptards, people not working are just lazy and looking for a free handout.

I'll tell ya' what, many of those who minimum wage jobs shouldn't even have those.

I rarely eat fast food but, yesterday, I hit the Burger King drive-thru; double Whopper with cheese (no tomato, thankyouverymuch), a chocolate shake and an order of onion rings. Nothing too challenging.

So the girl brings my shake to the window, then asks me to pull ahead because they're making my burger.

So, I pull around and about a minute or two later another girl brings my order out to the car. Not being in a rush to go anywhere, I pulled out of the parking lot and drove down to a local park. I figured I'd kick back and eat my lunch there. Well, when I unwrap the burger, I find nothing remotely similar to what I ordered. This was a single patty burger with bacon, no cheese and no onions.

No bueno.

So, I wrap the burger up, drive back to Burger King, and hit the drive through, heading straight to the window. When I told the woman the burger wasn't what I ordered, she unwrapped and and actually insisted it was what I ordered (I think it was called a Stacker King). When I asked when they started putting bacon on double Whoppers as a matter of course, she got this stupid look on her face and said "Oh... um, hold on."

She then came back and asked me to pull forward because they were making my burger. Thankfully they got it right, but as long as monumental fuck ups like this happen, people can suck on their minimum wage paychecks for all I fuckin' care. Had I been someone who was traveling, and had discovered the fuck up after hitting the interstate, I'd have been major league pissed off. Had I been someone who couldn't eat pork, say a Muslim or a devout Jew, it'd be even worse.

People working "McJobs" don't deserve $15 minimum wage. They don't deserve $10 minimum wage. If I were to look at the last 10 times I've visited a fast food restaurant, I would bet that six or seven of those orders have been fucked up.

So, why should those idiots get paid more?

[quoteI have a message for all those fools out there who may have a good job. There isn't anything you do that somebody from another country wouldn't gladly do. For less pay. And if given the chance would do so.

Good. Let them come here LEGALLY and they can go for the drive-thru job at Burger King, and be paid exactly what that skill-set is worth...
[/QUOTE]

If they were treated better and paid better, they would have gotten your burger right. But instead, along with being underpaid, they were probably overworked. With other problems on their mind. It is a well known fact that when workers are treated better, they do a better job. So go ahead and pay them less. Work them harder. Your burger won't improve. I guarantee it.

Perhaps he never heard of the rust belt. It got rusty for a reason.

What manufacturing jobs. They've mostly been sent overseas. To wage slave countries. Countries with lax environmental laws. (If any at all) And where child labor is still plentiful. Also, my state recently became a "right to work" state. Which means no unions. Basically it has become a right to get fucked in the ass state.

What is untrue? Well...start with, "You bring up fantasy stories" and end with, "It isn't out of charity." Will that get you started?

Well the fairy story part is true. And that landlords don't do what they do out of charity is true also. Anything else?

More silly libber brainwashing no wonder your ilk is always so confused.

I am confused? Seems to me that you are the one crying and ranting. Meanwhile, I am getting what I wanted in the first place because it's the thing to do. I can live with that.
What's the thing to do? And no, I am not whining about what the government needs to do for me, I am suggesting that you whiners go find a job. You know, be responsible for yourselves?

I gave a dollar to an out of work Waiter today. Since over 80% of the jobs here are service jobs (Not 20 bucks an hour jobs) these people are out of work, period. The Oil workers were laid off adn had to take Service Jobs when their unemployment ran out but they have lost even those jobs since it is generally last in first out. Construction is almost at zero and those workers have had to take service jobs as well and many of them are now unemployed. It's sad when begging on a street corner pays better than nothing. And most of these people want to work. I can't imagine having to sink so low as to stand on a street corner with a sign begging for money to feed my family but some are reduced to doing that.

Yes, there are a ton of Part Time min wage jobs out there but they won't pay for the rent, mortgage payments, car payments, food, gas, electric, shoes for your kids, etc.. Without some sort of relief, come Jan, there are going to be a lot more people begging on street corners and they won't be homeless. They are trying NOT be becoming homeless.

Time for you children to grow the F*** up.
Wow, you must live in a third world country then.....here in South Carolina there are manufacturing jobs aplenty...as many companies here did not shut down over a silly flu virus. Maybe people should look to move out of wherever you are to go where there are sane people still working??

Our primary jobs are from Oil Fields and Visitors. It's hit us harder than where you have industry. But I can bet we have a lower rate of closed small businesses than you do because we operate like adults.
Hmmm not sure about that. What does operating like adults mean? Here we haven't sneezed or coughed on anyone for years and years, always washed our hands too. Never needed to be told by the government about those things. We have a reasonable governor who didn't follow the Gestapo mentality of lockdowns and facediaper mandates, along with the higher mortality rates for doing so...and most businesses here remained open. Mine never even missed a beat, 102 infected people, 2 visited the hospital, all back at work now with cold or flu symptoms at worst while at home recovering. So you can have my gubment check if they send one out, I don't need it.

Not to get too personal, what state are you in.

What manufacturing jobs. They've mostly been sent overseas. To wage slave countries. Countries with lax environmental laws. (If any at all) And where child labor is still plentiful. Also, my state recently became a "right to work" state. Which means no unions. Basically it has become a right to get fucked in the ass state.

No, the jobs weren't sent overseas, they were taken from us by other countries. It is a world economy, something unions could not figure out.

If unions are so good, why are states with right to work laws, doing so much better fiscally than those with unions?

Slution%20too-S.jpg

So, what is your solution. Please don't respond, "UNIONS" because workers have shown they do not want or need them.

Forum List

Back