Stimulus checks on the way? I sure hope so.

A trained monkey could make $50.00 dollars an hour. Any company willing to pay an American that kind of wage would probably prefer to train and employ an illegal who would be willing to do so for $15.00 an hour.
I have Bachelor of Science degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science, and I don't make any more than $15.00/hour since I was “served” with an MH diagnosis at law some 20 years ago. An MH record is even worse than a violent felony record looking for a job.

I don't know what a "MH diagnosis" is. Also, I don't think that anything less than a masters degree is really worth anything to companies. Here is something else to consider. It takes quite a bit of training to become an engineer. And then you would probably have to specialize in some particular branch of science. From what I saw on some news program about China, they apparently have hordes of unemployed engineers. That's a lot of training to go through to just end up unemployed. Good thing they didn't have to pay for their education like we do in the U.S.
Bullshit globalist media crap to make us think that low wage nations have more qualified people than the US...total bullshit.
Most of our Big Tech companies had to hire Americans in the last several years and made bigger strides than they did since GW.
Americans are the best and if another nation does have someone that exceptional, that person will float to the top.

I say bullshit to your bullshit. China has just plain hordes, period. So why wouldn't they have hordes of unemployed engineers. Also, I heard some time ago that there was a lack of doctors and nurses in this country. Here is something else to consider. But is comes from PBS. So you might reject it anyway.

There is a website that says, "America's increase in college degree holders lags behind national goals." In the article it says, "The rate at which Americans are earning two and four year degrees continues to lag stubbornly behind what's needed to meet national goals, and declining college and university enrollments threaten to make things worse." Why should Americans go to school to learn to make anything when they're already made overseas to begin with. And by people earning FAR less pay than what an American would expect.
The lack of talent in the US has been a myth since Reagan in order to open our borders to cheap foreign labor.
You might try looking into the corporations who have been preaching this bullshit.
I have personally never run into a lack of any professionals throughout my 60 years.
The fact that Asia pays people slave wages is not our problem.

I didn't think the PBS website would do it for you. But along with other thing's I've heard over the years, it works good enough for me. Though I just looked at another website by NPR that says pretty much the same thing. I tried to save a graph to show you from it. But it gave me the whole page. So I didn't bother. Another thing is that you have noticed I take it what it costs an American student to get a degree. In many other countries a college education is free. Next, slavery overseas is our problem. Because it drags us down.

For the purpose of national security, one of everything that is made overseas should be made here. By the government and for cost. Of the very highest quality possible. Be it TV's, smart phones or whatever. Also during the term of W. Bush, they were talking about a company here in the U.S. that produced something highly necessary for building integrated circuits. Without this thing, our country couldn't make them. The company was sold to a foreign country.

Forum List

Back