Stimulus checks on the way? I sure hope so.

gabbyguy

Dec 13, 2020
On the news last night they said that another round of stimulus checks has found its way into stimulus package negotiations. And is likely to happen. I sure hope so. I really need the money. But they said that it wasn't going to be another $1200 dollar stimulus check. Rather, a $600 or $700 dollar check. Well something is better than nothing. But here is my advice to you. Use the money for yourself. Stock the cupboards. Buy your kids shoes or whatever. And if your landlord or whoever you may owe money to comes around looking for your stimulus check, just tell them you didn't receive one.

As for the 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus check, (if it happens) who knows. Once Biden is sworn in and if the democrats gain the majority of the Senate, maybe they will make up the difference with another round of 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus checks. After all, they gave out $1200 before. And economically, far more people are in an economic pinch now than they were way back when the $1200 dollar stimulus checks first went out.

This help should have come months ago...but Pelosi didn't want Trump to get the credit before the election...tell me libs...is that evil?.....
BS, Moscow Mitch said the states should go bankrupt. Moscow Mitch recommends the "skinny bill".
WRONG...the GOP bent over backwards and offered everything Pelosi wanted short of blue state bailouts...stop watching CNN....

On the news last night they said that another round of stimulus checks has found its way into stimulus package negotiations. And is likely to happen. I sure hope so. I really need the money. But they said that it wasn't going to be another $1200 dollar stimulus check. Rather, a $600 or $700 dollar check. Well something is better than nothing. But here is my advice to you. Use the money for yourself. Stock the cupboards. Buy your kids shoes or whatever. And if your landlord or whoever you may owe money to comes around looking for your stimulus check, just tell them you didn't receive one.

As for the 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus check, (if it happens) who knows. Once Biden is sworn in and if the democrats gain the majority of the Senate, maybe they will make up the difference with another round of 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus checks. After all, they gave out $1200 before. And economically, far more people are in an economic pinch now than they were way back when the $1200 dollar stimulus checks first went out.
Right, because God forbid you lazy dregs would go get an actual job.

This help should have come months ago...but Pelosi didn't want Trump to get the credit before the election...tell me libs...is that evil?.....
BS, Moscow Mitch said the states should go bankrupt. Moscow Mitch recommends the "skinny bill".
WRONG...the GOP bent over backwards and offered everything Pelosi wanted short of blue state bailouts...stop watching CNN....
Wrong, the Democrats bent over backwards, that's the way I saw it. and now stingy Moscow Mitch is still be stingy.

There are no jobs.

whatever. And if your landlord or whoever you may owe money to comes around looking for your stimulus check, just tell them you didn't receive one.

And the landlady whose husband has passed and who has children to clothe and feed and bills to pay? You're good with having them go without, even though they have provided you with a home?

Last edited:

There are no jobs.
See, thats how brainwashed you all are. There are tons of jobs and many pay around $20/hour....but you have to get off your pelosis and go get them.

Oh, stop it. The reason was, Pelosi wanted the 2.1bil and would have settle for the 1.2bil as would the Whitehouse (the WH wanted 1.0 bil) back in November. Not something unsurmountable. But Moscow Mitch was stuck on 550mil which wouldn't have done anything except been another Corporate Give away. Now, Moscow Mitch is looking at 2022 and willing to come along with the popular 900 bil agreement. If he didn't the House would be in serious trouble for Republicans and the Senate Seats that are coming open in 2022 would have been toast. So now, he looks like the Hero in your eyes. We could have had the same bill over a month ago with the White House backing and the Bipartisan of both the House and the Senate. So don't give me this crap about Pelosi holding things up. It's been one person and one person only and that's been Moscow Mitch. As much as I want to blame this on Rump, I can't since he was willing to work with the House on this before the election. Who knows, if it had happened, he may have been reelected. This one is on Moscow Mitch all the way.

Wrong, the Democrats bent over backwards, that's the way I saw it. and now stingy Moscow Mitch is still be stingy.
Pene...Pelosi admitted she held up negotiations until the election was over...what do you call that?...

Last edited:

Oh, stop it. The reason was, Pelosi wanted the 2.1bil and would have settle for the 1.2bil as would the Whitehouse (the WH wanted 1.0 bil) back in November. Not something unsurmountable. But Moscow Mitch was stuck on 550mil which wouldn't have done anything except been another Corporate Give away. Now, Moscow Mitch is looking at 2022 and willing to come along with the popular 900 bil agreement. If he didn't the House would be in serious trouble for Republicans and the Senate Seats that are coming open in 2022 would have been toast. So now, he looks like the Hero in your eyes. We could have had the same bill over a month ago with the White House backing and the Bipartisan of both the House and the Senate. So don't give me this crap about Pelosi holding things up. It's been one person and one person only and that's been Moscow Mitch. As much as I want to blame this on Rump, I can't since he was willing to work with the House on this before the election. Who knows, if it had happened, he may have been reelected. This one is on Moscow Mitch all the way.
More silly libber brainwashing no wonder your ilk is always so confused.

Pelosi just last week admitted she held up negotiations until after the election...get informed or get lost....

wrong, as usual
Pelosi slams GOP, says $1.3 trillion in coronavirus relief not enough | TheHill

I thank God every day that enabled me to go from the Air Force to Home Depot for 3 years then on to the Royal Saudi Arabian Air Force where i was making oodles of money all tax free. I bought so much HD stock that today i can live on the dividends and not worry about the government NANNIES to grant me a check that barely would pay my first houses mortgage, while they sit back and collect their government checks in the hundred of thousands of dollars a year. But you go ahead, it is free money, right, for those that didnt work for it, just more debt put on the backs of the US citizens.

People went to war over 200 years ago because some royal pain in the ass, decided that 3 percent tax on tea would teach people to be complacent slaves. Progs are those slaves...

What you say is probably true to at least some extent. A stimulus package makes a real good political football.

The clarion call of the murderous trumpanzees. Get a job. Translated, "Go forth and die!"

Lyingest bitch ever.

Forum List

Back