Stimulus checks on the way? I sure hope so.

On the news last night they said that another round of stimulus checks has found its way into stimulus package negotiations. And is likely to happen. I sure hope so. I really need the money. But they said that it wasn't going to be another $1200 dollar stimulus check. Rather, a $600 or $700 dollar check. Well something is better than nothing. But here is my advice to you. Use the money for yourself. Stock the cupboards. Buy your kids shoes or whatever. And if your landlord or whoever you may owe money to comes around looking for your stimulus check, just tell them you didn't receive one.

As for the 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus check, (if it happens) who knows. Once Biden is sworn in and if the democrats gain the majority of the Senate, maybe they will make up the difference with another round of 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus checks. After all, they gave out $1200 before. And economically, far more people are in an economic pinch now than they were way back when the $1200 dollar stimulus checks first went out.
Imma gonna buy weed.

This help should have come months ago...but Pelosi didn't want Trump to get the credit before the election...tell me libs...is that evil?.....

What you say is probably true to at least some extent. A stimulus package makes a real good political football.
In normal times it would be one thing...but at a time of government forced shutdowns they have a real responsibility to keep politics out of it...but Pelosi is a political animal.....and the democrat's need to remove her as speaker...today!!!

On the news last night they said that another round of stimulus checks has found its way into stimulus package negotiations. And is likely to happen. I sure hope so. I really need the money. But they said that it wasn't going to be another $1200 dollar stimulus check. Rather, a $600 or $700 dollar check. Well something is better than nothing. But here is my advice to you. Use the money for yourself. Stock the cupboards. Buy your kids shoes or whatever. And if your landlord or whoever you may owe money to comes around looking for your stimulus check, just tell them you didn't receive one.

As for the 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus check, (if it happens) who knows. Once Biden is sworn in and if the democrats gain the majority of the Senate, maybe they will make up the difference with another round of 6 or 7 hundred dollar stimulus checks. After all, they gave out $1200 before. And economically, far more people are in an economic pinch now than they were way back when the $1200 dollar stimulus checks first went out.
Right, because God forbid you lazy dregs would go get an actual job.

The clarion call of the murderous trumpanzees. Get a job. Translated, "Go forth and die!"
The virus is barely even harmful and only to a small percentage of the population. Tons of people with common sense kept their jobs and now there are many to fill. So, look at it this way...how long can you live hiding out in your basement with no job?

This help should have come months ago...but Pelosi didn't want Trump to get the credit before the election...tell me libs...is that evil?.....

Oh, stop it. The reason was, Pelosi wanted the 2.1bil and would have settle for the 1.2bil as would the Whitehouse (the WH wanted 1.0 bil) back in November. Not something unsurmountable. But Moscow Mitch was stuck on 550mil which wouldn't have done anything except been another Corporate Give away. Now, Moscow Mitch is looking at 2022 and willing to come along with the popular 900 bil agreement. If he didn't the House would be in serious trouble for Republicans and the Senate Seats that are coming open in 2022 would have been toast. So now, he looks like the Hero in your eyes. We could have had the same bill over a month ago with the White House backing and the Bipartisan of both the House and the Senate. So don't give me this crap about Pelosi holding things up. It's been one person and one person only and that's been Moscow Mitch. As much as I want to blame this on Rump, I can't since he was willing to work with the House on this before the election. Who knows, if it had happened, he may have been reelected. This one is on Moscow Mitch all the way.
Pelosi just last week admitted she held up negotiations until after the election...get informed or get lost....
So did Mitch so what else is new?

Right, because God forbid you lazy dregs would go get an actual job.

The clarion call of the murderous trumpanzees. Get a job. Translated, "Go forth and die!"
...and won't you smother constantly sucking off that government teat??

Oh, stop it. The reason was, Pelosi wanted the 2.1bil and would have settle for the 1.2bil as would the Whitehouse (the WH wanted 1.0 bil) back in November. Not something unsurmountable. But Moscow Mitch was stuck on 550mil which wouldn't have done anything except been another Corporate Give away. Now, Moscow Mitch is looking at 2022 and willing to come along with the popular 900 bil agreement. If he didn't the House would be in serious trouble for Republicans and the Senate Seats that are coming open in 2022 would have been toast. So now, he looks like the Hero in your eyes. We could have had the same bill over a month ago with the White House backing and the Bipartisan of both the House and the Senate. So don't give me this crap about Pelosi holding things up. It's been one person and one person only and that's been Moscow Mitch. As much as I want to blame this on Rump, I can't since he was willing to work with the House on this before the election. Who knows, if it had happened, he may have been reelected. This one is on Moscow Mitch all the way.
More silly libber brainwashing no wonder your ilk is always so confused.

I am confused? Seems to me that you are the one crying and ranting. Meanwhile, I am getting what I wanted in the first place because it's the thing to do. I can live with that.

Pelosi just last week admitted she held up negotiations until after the election...get informed or get lost....
So did Mitch so what else is new?
No Mitch never admitted he held up the deal...but Pelosi did on national TV just the other day...turn off CNN...

I am confused? Seems to me that you are the one crying and ranting. Meanwhile, I am getting what I wanted in the first place because it's the thing to do. I can live with that.
What's the thing to do? And no, I am not whining about what the government needs to do for me, I am suggesting that you whiners go find a job. You know, be responsible for yourselves?

Poor people like you depend on the government

wrong, as usual
Pelosi slams GOP, says $1.3 trillion in coronavirus relief not enough | TheHill

Old news and it has incorrect figures. The last time Mnuchin was involved (in October) He was firm at 1.0 trillion and Pelosi was firm at 1.2 trillion but they were getting closer on a daily basis. Moscow Mitch was still holding firm at 550 bil and not part of the negotiations. Your article is mixing up different time periods taking parts of different times to come up with a completely BS article.

What's the thing to do? And no, I am not whining about what the government needs to do for me, I am suggesting that you whiners go find a job. You know, be responsible for yourselves?
Didn't they tell you? You are supposed to be complaining how the shutdown killed all these businesses. Save the 'all liberals are lazy and don't want to work' until after the pandemic is over.

Democrats on the one hand claim Trump is killing thousands with a virus not even his fault that no one can stop, meantime they really DO kill thousands withholding money to live on to get through the shutdowns they demand! All for politician gain.

Now I see why Democrats no longer use red as the symbol of their party-- -- they don't want to remind people their hands are covered with the blood of millions of failed businesses, broken families and dead babies.

Didn't they tell you? You are supposed to be complaining how the shutdown killed all these businesses. Save the 'all liberals are lazy and don't want to work' until after the pandemic is over.
I am not the one complaining, I have my job libber. This thread is about whining for more government money...a bigger welfare check, a longer suck off the government teat....not by me, but your own ilk.

And when the pandemic is over, your peeps won't want to work then either.

whatever. And if your landlord or whoever you may owe money to comes around looking for your stimulus check, just tell them you didn't receive one.

And the landlady whose husband has passed and who has children to clothe and feed and bills to pay? You're good with having them go without, even though they have provided you with a home?

You bring up fantasy stories. First of all, the landlords would get a stimulus check too. So in that regard, both landlords and renters would be on equal ground. And what if no checks went out whatsoever. Where would the landlords be then. Wherever it is, the renters would be worse off.

Next, I had a friend once who had a son that was friends with the son of a landlord. He told my friend's son once that all his father had to do for a living was collect money. In other words, a parasite. Such people are most likely to have more money than they know what to do with. And if they actually do get into a pinch, let them sell that priceless antique they probably own or that vacation home they probably own to get them through until things turn around. Also, sure they provide people with a home. For a PROFIT! That's why they do what they do. It isn't out of charity.

whatever. And if your landlord or whoever you may owe money to comes around looking for your stimulus check, just tell them you didn't receive one.

And the landlady whose husband has passed and who has children to clothe and feed and bills to pay? You're good with having them go without, even though they have provided you with a home?

You bring up fantasy stories. First of all, the landlords would get a stimulus check too. So in that regard, both landlords and renters would be on equal ground. And what if no checks went out whatsoever. Where would the landlords be then. Wherever it is, the renters would be worse off.

Next, I had a friend once who had a son that was friends with the son of a landlord. He told my friend's son once that all his father had to do for a living was collect money. In other words, a parasite. Such people are most likely to have more money than they know what to do with. And if they actually do get into a pinch, let them sell that priceless antique they probably own or that vacation home they probably own to get them through until things turn around. Also, sure they provide people with a home. For a PROFIT! That's why they do what they do. It isn't out of charity.
So since others have worked and earned their money, and you are too lazy and stupid to do the same, they owe you.....whip out that big ole teet gubment!

So since others have worked and earned their money, and you are too lazy and stupid to do the same, they owe you.....whip out that big ole teet gubment!
Hey no picking on the handicapped

I gave a dollar to an out of work Waiter today. Since over 80% of the jobs here are service jobs (Not 20 bucks an hour jobs) these people are out of work, period. The Oil workers were laid off adn had to take Service Jobs when their unemployment ran out but they have lost even those jobs since it is generally last in first out. Construction is almost at zero and those workers have had to take service jobs as well and many of them are now unemployed. It's sad when begging on a street corner pays better than nothing. And most of these people want to work. I can't imagine having to sink so low as to stand on a street corner with a sign begging for money to feed my family but some are reduced to doing that.

Yes, there are a ton of Part Time min wage jobs out there but they won't pay for the rent, mortgage payments, car payments, food, gas, electric, shoes for your kids, etc.. Without some sort of relief, come Jan, there are going to be a lot more people begging on street corners and they won't be homeless. They are trying NOT be becoming homeless.

Time for you children to grow the F*** up.

The $1200 check I got before, I used it to pay income taxes. The IRS really schlonged me

The government is good at giving with one hand and taking back with the other. But if you owed the IRS money, there must have been good reason for it.

I gave a dollar to an out of work Waiter today. Since over 80% of the jobs here are service jobs (Not 20 bucks an hour jobs) these people are out of work, period. The Oil workers were laid off adn had to take Service Jobs when their unemployment ran out but they have lost even those jobs since it is generally last in first out. Construction is almost at zero and those workers have had to take service jobs as well and many of them are now unemployed. It's sad when begging on a street corner pays better than nothing. And most of these people want to work. I can't imagine having to sink so low as to stand on a street corner with a sign begging for money to feed my family but some are reduced to doing that.

Yes, there are a ton of Part Time min wage jobs out there but they won't pay for the rent, mortgage payments, car payments, food, gas, electric, shoes for your kids, etc.. Without some sort of relief, come Jan, there are going to be a lot more people begging on street corners and they won't be homeless. They are trying NOT be becoming homeless.

Time for you children to grow the F*** up.
Wow, you must live in a third world country then.....here in South Carolina there are manufacturing jobs aplenty...as many companies here did not shut down over a silly flu virus. Maybe people should look to move out of wherever you are to go where there are sane people still working??

Forum List

Back