States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated: July 22

Of course they only mean that when they want a woman to kill her unborn baby

Otherwise they want full control over everyone else's body. Notice Penelope insists I wear a mask. lol
You should, but you won't . Covid spreader.

What is that old saying again that progressive slaves use all the time ? "MY BODY, MY CHOICE". Yeah, i think that is it, so shut up and leave me alone.
Are you ok with abortion? Its an individuals choice, this is a pandemic and should be mandatory.

You should, but you won't . Covid spreader.

Here is something for you to ponder:

If I'm not sick

I don't spread covid

We used to know these simple things like

If I don't HAVE strep throat

I don't SPREAD strep throat

But we have lost our minds

Fair assessment. *Everyone* has the right to make the choice for themselves. It might not come across here, but what I am up against is the bludgeon that I MUST get the vaccine or I should die, I deserve to be in hell, I should die and my family won't miss me. These are all things that have been said to me on this forum for not getting an experimental vaccine that does not even eliminate transmission.

You would think that I went out with active covid, swabbed my mouth and forced people to lick it or something, by refusing an experimental vaccine. But that's where we are in 2021. People are nuts.

Oh, btw I was talking about the CDC not approving the boosters. And yes, I agree, if I were to get vaccinated I would choose the J&J. It's like mRNA lite
I think the anonymity of USMB allows people to write what they would never say to your face so... F*'em. However, your decision to not get vaccinated puts others at increased risk, however small, especially those that can't get vaccinated for whatever reason. Also, I don't believe in a bludgeon I would like the option to know if, for example, a restaurant allows unvaccinated people to eat there so I can decide for myself if I want to go there.

I think the anonymity of USMB allows people to write what they would never say to your face so... F*'em. However, your decision to not get vaccinated puts others at increased risk, however small, especially those that can't get vaccinated for whatever reason. Also, I don't believe in a bludgeon I would like the option to know if, for example, a restaurant allows unvaccinated people to eat there so I can decide for myself if I want to go there.

My decision TO get vaccinated would mean I would be sick for at least a year, for reasons I'm not divulging.

It's funny to me that typically people who argue that a woman has a right to kill her own child in her womb almost right up to birth also tell me I must inject myself with an experimental drug that will doubtless make me sick on the off-chance I prevent making someone ELSE sick.

Right. There's some logic.

My decision TO get vaccinated would mean I would be sick for at least a year, for reasons I'm not divulging.

It's funny to me that typically people who argue that a woman has a right to kill her own child in her womb almost right up to birth also tell me I must inject myself with an experimental drug that will doubtless make me sick on the off-chance I prevent making someone ELSE sick.

I think there is a fundamental difference between people who choose to put themselves and others at risk and those who have no other option. To many in the US it is an ideological decision not a medical one and it is those people I take issue with.

PS, they are putting you at an increased risk for no valid reason, you should be angry.

Don't move there, case closed
Put down the bottle.

Fetuses aren't babies. Nobody has a third trimester abortion unless the fetus is really fucked up.

On the other hand, we are losing 300 people a day because people like you refuse to get vaccinated, Islamophobic Twat.

I think there is a fundamental difference between people who choose to put themselves and others at risk and those who have no other option. To many in the US it is an ideological decision not a medical one and it is those people I take issue with.

PS, they are putting you at an increased risk for no valid reason, you should be angry.

I don't get bent out of shape over any of this. It makes for a bitter, miserable life near as I can figure. Here's what I mean. IMO we should only worry about people who do things that are overtly and knowingly reckless. That is, drunk and driving. Violently ill with Covid and going out spreading it (when it's not absolutely critical you do so). Etc.

Choosing to get vaxxed or not does not fall under that category and to my knowledge it never has. You should not have to ask OTHER people to put something in THEIR body so YOU can be healthy.

Really, think about that.

I'm back to wearing my mask and social distancing, I don't need or want any breakthrough covid, I haven't got it yet and I don't want to get it, even though I'm protected from death.

Hm. I see.

Well, go play in traffic so we can test that theory.

You people are nuts.

Protected from death....

Pft. I've heard it all now. Talk about fully indoctrinted...

Who'da ever thought that?

Fascism defeats death itself!

That oughtta be a headline.

States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated: July 22​

The CDC's data tracker compiles data from healthcare facilities and public health authorities. It updates daily to report the total number of people in each state who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The numbers reported by the CDC may vary from the numbers published on individual states' public health websites, as there may be reporting lags between the states and the CDC.

As of 6 a.m. EDT July 21, a total of 161,895,045 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 48.8 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.
---------------------------------------------

24. Michigan
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,831,862
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 48.38 (its really 49.4)
Look up your state. There's a lag in reporting.

I'm back to wearing my mask and social distancing, I don't need or want any breakthrough covid, I haven't got it yet and I don't want to get it, even though I'm protected from death.
But but but.... I thought only Trump supporters aren't getting the vaccine??
I had no idea over half the population in California, even more in Seattle - are Trump supporters!!!.... WOW!!

The CDC's data tracker compiles data from healthcare facilities and public health authorities. It updates daily to report the total number of people in each state who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The numbers reported by the CDC may vary from the numbers published on individual states' public health websites, as there may be reporting lags between the states and the CDC.

As of 6 a.m. EDT July 21, a total of 161,895,045 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 48.8 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.

24. Michigan

good for you. how are you protected from death? just because you vote dem doesn’t actually mean you have a deal with the devil, fyi

I went back and looked at something I'd told someone else on Dec 20th of last year since I was just reminded of it.

I specifically told them that government cannot defeat death. That it can only rob humanity of its natural rights to life, liberty and its pursuit of happiness if you allow it to do so. And that's precisely what it's doing. Or trying to do anyway.

Yet...here we are, months after the fact, and now all a sudden we're protected from death itself, so long as we comply with the religion of statism. And if we don't...well...the ministers, along with the church trustees *.inc are gonna shut down the congregation all over again until it does.

What the actual heck.

Last edited:

24. Michigan

I'm happy and proud to say that my state is one of the few that has hit the 70% vaccination mark.

We are doing our part in my state.

Forum List

Back