GOP senator claims people aren’t allowed to pray for someone’s health because of HIPAA

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

More HIPAA madness from the remedial wing of the GOP. Mr Kramer is a new name to me but he is obviously an up and coming force in the party of Marje.

Dont these people have staff to research this stuff before they go and make fools of themselves ?

Or is he just running cover for marje by trying to create a new bogeyman called HIPAA ?

More HIPAA madness from the remedial wing of the GOP. Mr Kramer is a new name to me but he is obviously an up and coming force in the party of Marje.

Dont these people have staff to research this stuff before they go and make fools of themselves ?

Or is he just running cover for marje by trying to create a new bogeyman called HIPAA ?
There is no fixing stupid

That's a GOP for you, dumber than a turd.

Excerpt:

Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) offered some interesting remarks about the Covid-19 vaccine on Thursday, suggesting that praying for people’s well-being in church could jeopardize their privacy.

MTP Daily fill-in host Garrett Haake pointed out that Cramer has not publicly stated whether he’s received the vaccine, and asked him how he discusses the issue with his constituents.

“I imagine a lot of folks in North Dakota would probably trust Kevin Cramer more than Anthony Fauci,” said Haake. “What do you think your responsibility is to those folks?”

Cramer replied, “People are very well informed. They don’t need to be lectured to. They certainly don’t need to be bullied. They respond more negatively than positively to that. And frankly, I prefer to listen to my constituents [rather] than lecture them and inform them. I inform them about what’s going on in Congress. I’m not a great informer what’s going on in their personal health care.”

He added that he thinks getting vaccinated is a “net gain,” but that some people have “legitimate questions about the vaccines.”

Forum List

Back