States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated: July 22

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated: July 22​

The CDC's data tracker compiles data from healthcare facilities and public health authorities. It updates daily to report the total number of people in each state who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The numbers reported by the CDC may vary from the numbers published on individual states' public health websites, as there may be reporting lags between the states and the CDC.

As of 6 a.m. EDT July 21, a total of 161,895,045 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 48.8 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.
---------------------------------------------

24. Michigan
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,831,862
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 48.38 (its really 49.4)
Look up your state. There's a lag in reporting.

I'm back to wearing my mask and social distancing, I don't need or want any breakthrough covid, I haven't got it yet and I don't want to get it, even though I'm protected from death.

The CDC's data tracker compiles data from healthcare facilities and public health authorities. It updates daily to report the total number of people in each state who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The numbers reported by the CDC may vary from the numbers published on individual states' public health websites, as there may be reporting lags between the states and the CDC.

As of 6 a.m. EDT July 21, a total of 161,895,045 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 48.8 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.

24. Michigan

I'm back to wearing my mask and social distancing, I don't need or want any breakthrough covid, I haven't got it yet and I don't want to get it, even though I'm protected from death.

Wow, I'm exceedingly proud of us.

You mean with all the full on propaganda, not even HALF the nation is fully vaccinated?

Better than I thought, to be honest

You mean with all the full on propaganda, not even HALF the nation is fully vaccinated?

Well, when you have nutters screaming about how it was a hoax, and taking a vaccine is a denial of the One True God, Donald Trump, then it's amazing we got as far as we have.

But since all the places and people refusing to vaccinate are MAGA states, no great loss.

The propaganda is ruining it. Get vaccinated or wear a mask. Its because of you I need to wear a mask. You unvaccinated people are threatening people with variants.

Oh you mean like the double-vaxxed TX Dems on the flight, like all those folks super spreading it everywhere?

Or how about this guy in AU who is double vaxxed, also a super spreader? You know Israel has discovered the vax is now only 40% effective now in preventing infection right? That means transmission too. So don't blame me. You all are spreading it too, but probably MORE effectively for a couple of reasons.

24. Michigan

Bwwwwwaaaahhhaaaaaaa...You are such a compliant little progressive slave, your prog masters demand that you comply.

Oh you mean like the double-vaxxed TX Dems on the flight, like all those folks super spreading it everywhere?

Or how about this guy in AU who is double vaxxed, also a super spreader? You know Israel has discovered the vax is now only 40% effective now in preventing infection right? That means transmission too. So don't blame me. You all are spreading it too, but probably MORE effectively for a couple of reasons.

You unvaccinated people spread it more and are sicker.

The propaganda is ruining it. Get vaccinated or wear a mask. Its because of you I need to wear a mask. You unvaccinated people are threatening people with variants.
I was in the military and got trained in NBC, Nuclear Biological and Chemical warfare. The cloth mask wouldnt stop any of those three, including the Biological warfare, but the mask below would. Why wont you Peabrain wear the one below and really protect yourself, instead of just being a slave to the progressives?

1627035463352.png

Right. We feel sicker, so we stay home. You super spreaders have a high viral load because of Delta, like the guy in AU, and then super spread it to 60 people. So really

I gave blood just a few months ago, still havent spread the Kung Flu or even got it after 2 years. Could it be that real men can handle the little virus while pussy liberal pajama boys like we saw on the Jet to DC are superspreaders even vaccinated?

I guess it doesn't bother you that there is a direct correlation between vaccination rates and new COVID infections.

I was in the military and got trained in NBC, Nuclear Biological and Chemical warfare. The cloth mask wouldnt stop any of those three, including the Biological warfare, but the mask below would. Why wont you Peabrain wear the one below and really protect yourself, instead of just being a slave to the progressives?

View attachment 516203

Yes indeed. Look who says the same thing! The US Dept of Labor, in a training video for healthcare workers. Surgical masks DO NOT protect against respiratory viruses. And N95 must be professionally fitted to your face.

7:00 mark

Yet WE are the stupid ones bc we won't cover our faces with masks we wear into public places...and breathe through. GROSS

Well, when you have nutters screaming about how it was a hoax, and taking a vaccine is a denial of the One True God, Donald Trump, then it's amazing we got as far as we have.

But since all the places and people refusing to vaccinate are MAGA states, no great loss.
Someone should tell the the orange sociopath is fully vaxxed

I guess it doesn't bother you that there is a direct correlation between vaccination rates and new COVID infections.

For now. Our vaccines are newer. Most Americans were vaccinated early spring timeline. Israel is ahead of us and already talking about boosters

Yes indeed. Look who says the same thing! The US Dept of Labor, in a training video for healthcare workers. Surgical masks DO NOT protect against respiratory viruses. And N95 must be professionally fitted to your face.

7:00 mark

Yet WE are the stupid ones bc we won't cover our faces with masks we wear into public places...and breathe through. GROSS

Okie dokie :cuckoo:

Okie dokie :cuckoo:

Did you watch it? This is what the US Dept of Labor knew, and trained, HCW for.

before everyone lost their minds and they said, sure, put that mask your Aunt Linda made out of her leftover curtain fabric on your face and wear it all day.

Surely that will protect against a virus

Forum List

Back