States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated: July 22

Oh you mean like the double-vaxxed TX Dems on the flight, like all those folks super spreading it everywhere?

Or how about this guy in AU who is double vaxxed, also a super spreader? You know Israel has discovered the vax is now only 40% effective now in preventing infection right? That means transmission too. So don't blame me. You all are spreading it too, but probably MORE effectively for a couple of reasons.

I wonder how many were unvaccinated at that gathering, many I suspect.

1627036182495.png

For now. Our vaccines are newer. Most Americans were vaccinated early spring timeline. Israel is ahead of us and already talking about boosters
So you hope things will change? I don't see hope as a plan. It seems to me the anti-vaxxers have put ideology over reality.

If I need a booster I'll get a booster. I got a flu shot every year. Why is this any different?

Democrats are HIGHLY vaccinated. The TX Democrats spread it to each other, and spread it to a Democrat white house.
It 95% effective, were any on prednisone, you have no info about their health conditions.

You find any article that you can validate you not getting vaccinated, with people like you I don't care, but wear a mask in public.

So you hope things will change? I don't see hope as a plan. It seems to me the anti-vaxxers have put ideology over reality.

If I need a booster I'll get a booster. I got a flu shot every year. Why is this any different?

Because you're adding more and more experimental gene therapy on top of experimental gene therapy. Within what looks like months.

But hey, I really AM a "live and let live" person. From what I've read this look very ill-advised. The CDC even thinks it looks ill-advised for now, and Israel so far only for very ill and very old. But you do you

It 95% effective, were any on prednisone, you have no info about their health conditions.

You find any article that you can validate you not getting vaccinated, with people like you I don't care, but wear a mask in public.

Masks are ineffective. They don't do anything.

I do one better. If I'm sick I don't go out.

The propaganda is ruining it. Get vaccinated or wear a mask. Its because of you I need to wear a mask. You unvaccinated people are threatening people with variants.
And here we thought the vaccines would be a game-changer. We were assuming people would use their heads and do their small part.

So much for that idea.

Well, when you have nutters screaming about how it was a hoax, and taking a vaccine is a denial of the One True God, Donald Trump, then it's amazing we got as far as we have.

But since all the places and people refusing to vaccinate are MAGA states, no great loss.
Don't move there, case closed

Because you're adding more and more experimental gene therapy on top of experimental gene therapy. Within what looks like months.

But hey, I really AM a "live and let live" person. From what I've read this look very ill-advised. The CDC even thinks it looks ill-advised for now, and Israel so far only for very ill and very old. But you do you
I agree there is a risk with a new technology, mRNA, but the Johnson one is old technology I believe. My evaluation is that, for me, the risks of being vaccinated are far outweighed by the risks of getting COVID without any immunity.

Not sure what the CDC even thinks it looks ill-advised, their web site still advises almost everyone get vaccinated.

And here we thought the vaccines would be a game-changer. We were assuming people would use their heads and do their small part.

So much for that idea.

They don't do much to reduce transmission. Down to 40% effective out of Israel. That's why you're seeing so many breakthrough infections here

Also what hindered uptake was the terrible side effects. You can't hide that crap for long. People see and and they don't want it. Can't blame them.

It's just not a great product

I agree there is a risk with a new technology, mRNA, but the Johnson one is old technology I believe. My evaluation is that, for me, the risks of being vaccinated are far outweighed by the risks of getting COVID without any immunity.

Not sure what the CDC even thinks it looks ill-advised, their web site still advises almost everyone get vaccinated.

Fair assessment. *Everyone* has the right to make the choice for themselves. It might not come across here, but what I am up against is the bludgeon that I MUST get the vaccine or I should die, I deserve to be in hell, I should die and my family won't miss me. These are all things that have been said to me on this forum for not getting an experimental vaccine that does not even eliminate transmission.

You would think that I went out with active covid, swabbed my mouth and forced people to lick it or something, by refusing an experimental vaccine. But that's where we are in 2021. People are nuts.

Oh, btw I was talking about the CDC not approving the boosters. And yes, I agree, if I were to get vaccinated I would choose the J&J. It's like mRNA lite

What is that old saying again that progressive slaves use all the time ? "MY BODY, MY CHOICE". Yeah, i think that is it, so shut up and leave me alone.

What is that old saying again that progressive slaves use all the time ? "MY BODY, MY CHOICE". Yeah, i think that is it, so shut up and leave me alone.

Of course they only mean that when they want a woman to kill her unborn baby

Otherwise they want full control over everyone else's body. Notice Penelope insists I wear a mask. lol

States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated: July 22​

The CDC's data tracker compiles data from healthcare facilities and public health authorities. It updates daily to report the total number of people in each state who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The numbers reported by the CDC may vary from the numbers published on individual states' public health websites, as there may be reporting lags between the states and the CDC.

As of 6 a.m. EDT July 21, a total of 161,895,045 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 48.8 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.
---------------------------------------------

24. Michigan
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,831,862
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 48.38 (its really 49.4)
Look up your state. There's a lag in reporting.

I'm back to wearing my mask and social distancing, I don't need or want any breakthrough covid, I haven't got it yet and I don't want to get it, even though I'm protected from death.

When it's it's your time it's your time. A mask won't save you. I am stunned at the lack of a backbone in so many americans.

The propaganda is ruining it. Get vaccinated or wear a mask. Its because of you I need to wear a mask. You unvaccinated people are threatening people with variants.

Blah,blah,blah. Put us in camps and "re-educate" us.

Forum List

Back