States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated: July 22

I don't get bent out of shape over any of this. It makes for a bitter, miserable life near as I can figure. Here's what I mean. IMO we should only worry about people who do things that are overtly and knowingly reckless. That is, drunk and driving. Violently ill with Covid and going out spreading it (when it's not absolutely critical you do so). Etc.

Choosing to get vaxxed or not does not fall under that category and to my knowledge it never has. You should not have to ask OTHER people to put something in THEIR body so YOU can be healthy.

Really, think about that.
The flip side is that you don't have the moral right to have something in your body that is a danger to other people. The vaccines aren't perfect but they are better than nothing so, if the dangers of the vaccine to you are less than the dangers of COVID to you, it seems like a simple calculus to me.

I don't get bent out of shape over any of this. It makes for a bitter, miserable life near as I can figure. Here's what I mean. IMO we should only worry about people who do things that are overtly and knowingly reckless. That is, drunk and driving. Violently ill with Covid and going out spreading it (when it's not absolutely critical you do so). Etc.

Choosing to get vaxxed or not does not fall under that category and to my knowledge it never has. You should not have to ask OTHER people to put something in THEIR body so YOU can be healthy.

Really, think about that.

Except we do that all the time with school kids. Try getting your kid into a school without him getting shots.

The purpose of getting everyone vaccinated is not to merely immunize them, but it is to create herd immunity. We know that it isn't going to be 100% effective, but we also know that the more people you vaccinate, the less people you expose.

This isn't even complicated. We've eradicated Smallpox, Polio, Measles, which used to kill thousands of people.

But when you have right wing haters who are upset that Biden is succeeding where Trump failed miserably, that's kind of pathetic.

The propaganda is ruining it. Get vaccinated or wear a mask. Its because of you I need to wear a mask. You unvaccinated people are threatening people with variants.
Lord have mercy--they are telling you vaccinated carriers to wear the mask. Getting vaccinated means you have to wear the mask..

States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated: July 22​

The CDC's data tracker compiles data from healthcare facilities and public health authorities. It updates daily to report the total number of people in each state who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The numbers reported by the CDC may vary from the numbers published on individual states' public health websites, as there may be reporting lags between the states and the CDC.

As of 6 a.m. EDT July 21, a total of 161,895,045 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 48.8 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data.
---------------------------------------------

24. Michigan
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,831,862
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 48.38 (its really 49.4)
Look up your state. There's a lag in reporting.

I'm back to wearing my mask and social distancing, I don't need or want any breakthrough covid, I haven't got it yet and I don't want to get it, even though I'm protected from death.
You're in the 50th percentile?

Print the t-shirts.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back