State of the Union shenanigans. What will they do?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
i never watch these, but with Pelosi in the dumps and usurped by AOC I kind of want to watch just to see what she does. I'm hopeing for one of those die in protest things.

Maybe they'll all wear black this time to symbolize the death of their party.

Maybe. I'm hoping Nancy gets all "drunk prom date" and pukes during the speech.
I expect more of this shit like last time....

th

i never watch these, but with Pelosi in the dumps and usurped by AOC I kind of want to watch just to see what she does. I'm hopeing for one of those die in protest things.

After the complete fuck up in Iowa by the DNC, Democrats attending the State of The Union Address should show up wearing bags over their heads.

They'll all wear black hoods, to show their allegiance with The Underground KKK.

I'm betting the color will be "mint" and the MSM will call the color "impeachmint". It really doesn't matter whatever they do will be :lame2: especially after the Iowa incompetence.

I haven't watched the State of the Union in years. I can't stand all the interruptions for inane applause.

After the complete fuck up in Iowa by the DNC, Democrats attending the State of The Union Address should show up wearing bags over their heads.

I agree. What a pack of imbeciles.

Whip out the newspapers with the Impeachment headline! All the Democrats should hold them up as if reading them as soon as the Dirty Don starts to speak.

I’ll be watching Grey’s Anatomy Re-runs on Netflix. Zero interest in what Trump has to say.

Forum List

Back