State of Emergency

Now you are stealing the logical cult leaders moves. You tell a lie despite what is being seen all over America which is a bunch of good rats on a ghetto shopping spree. Grow up and take responsibility.
The only propaganda being spread is coming from Dear Leader and his lemming supporters, particularly those on FAUXNEWS.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

I would believe you if I saw blue haired church lady's running out of target with flat screen tv's. What I have seen so far are a bunch of gutter trash looting 7/11 because they could. I see distraction and burning and if one reads the what just cookbook you will notice it's being carried out chapter by chapter. You don't even pretend that it's about George Floyed anymore. All it's about is making Trump mad. What's sad is you will sit there and cheer it on when in all these areas that burned and got torn up it was black businesses that got burned and destroyed. I guess it's okay with you to burn a few of your own kind to burn the man? That's why all your movements fail

Now you are stealing the logical cult leaders moves. You tell a lie despite what is being seen all over America which is a bunch of good rats on a ghetto shopping spree. Grow up and take responsibility.
The only propaganda being spread is coming from Dear Leader and his lemming supporters, particularly those on FAUXNEWS.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!
I just wish O had done something about racial injustice and police brutality. Why do you think he chose to make matters worse?

screen-shot-2016-12-20-at-2-01-34-pm.png

images

thanks-obama-oven7.jpg

images

main-qimg-c7a5c2efcb8f4b29e1d4eb8eed27f446

images

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

I would believe you if I saw blue haired church lady's running out of target with flat screen tv's. What I have seen so far are a bunch of gutter trash looting 7/11 because they could. I see distraction and burning and if one reads the what just cookbook you will notice it's being carried out chapter by chapter. You don't even pretend that it's about George Floyed anymore. All it's about is making Trump mad. What's sad is you will sit there and cheer it on when in all these areas that burned and got torn up it was black businesses that got burned and destroyed. I guess it's okay with you to burn a few of your own kind to burn the man? That's why all your movements fail

Sorry for typos y'all. Just got out of bed and I can't see.

Forum List

Back