The Lancet RETRACTS Its Hydroxchloroquine Study

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
Liberals here have never tired of citing the Lancet study on hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), which reported a high failure rate as a treatment for COVID-19 and which led the WHO to halt its trials of the drug, even though scholars warned that the study was badly flawed because it only considered inpatient use/advanced-stage use of HCQ. Well, anyway, the Lancet has now retracted the study!

Liberals here have never tired of citing the Lancet study on hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), which reported a high failure rate as a treatment for COVID-19 and which led the WHO to halt its trials of the drug, even though scholars warned that the study was badly flawed because it only considered inpatient use/advanced-stage use of HCQ. Well, anyway, the Lancet has now retracted the study!

The whole story shows how politicized the Medical Field is nowadays.

You have doctors prescribing dangerous hormones to little boys who say "I am a girl".

You have doctors hiding the link between Abortion and Breast Cancer.

You have doctors reclassifying sodomy as "Normative" and no longer an illness or a perversion, due to PC.

You have doctors diagnosing little boys as "ADHD" and/or "autistic", so they can keep them loaded on Ritalin and make them easier to deal with by the teachers unions.

Already a thread on this.

The real problem that the Liberals at the Lancet have with hydroxychloroquine is the fact that President Trump is responsible for it, and they can't let him have a "victory".

They would rather have 50 million, 100 million die, than give President Trump a plank in his platform

It served it's purpose...now they can 'retract' and it will be down the memory hole.

Do you mean like Mexico will pay for the wall? Do you mean like that?
Kinda like that...except there were an even larger number of dupes this time.

More people duped by tRump? Nah, me thinks the curtain has been pulled back on that one. The cult members don't care but others eyes have been opened.

It served it's purpose...now they can 'retract' and it will be down the memory hole.

More people duped by tRump? Nah, me thinks the curtain has been pulled back on that one. The cult members don't care but others eyes have been opened.
Anything on topic?

Another "medical journal" is caught in lies about the Chinese Virus.

Liberals eyes haven't been opened to anything. The morons still believe hydroxychloroquine is dangerous because their handlers told them so, despite OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary.

We know. You're upset tht the drug is working.

We know. You're upset tht the drug is working.
I don't think they are using it in his govt run healthcare shithole country cuz their death rate is 2.5 times what ours is.

Liberals eyes haven't been opened to anything. The morons still believe hydroxychloroquine is dangerous because their handlers told them so, despite OVERWHELMING evidence to the contrary.

Yeap, and yet if there is another bogus anti-HCQ study, liberals will immediately and uncritically trumpet it as "proof" that HCQ does not work. They never seem to learn.

Anything on topic?

Another "medical journal" is caught in lies about the Chinese Virus.

Just pointing out the source of the most lying going on on the national scene in this country.

No, most people (left, right or center) will listen to their Dr. Unless the Dr. prescribes shooting disinfectant. Then I would hope they may rebuke him or her.

No, most people (left, right or center) will listen to their Dr. Unless the Dr. prescribes shooting disinfectant. Then I would hope they may rebuke him or her.

Right, and many doctors were prescribing this medication to EACH OTHER. The left wing media hated it because 1) Trump mentioned it and 2) they want an economic crash and unrest or anything to help pitiful Biden in the upcoming election. They are desperate.

Right, and many doctors were prescribing this medication to EACH OTHER. The left wing media hated it because 1) Trump mentioned it and 2) they want an economic crash and unrest or anything to help pitiful Biden in the upcoming election. They are desperate.

As I said most people will listen to their Dr. What do you think about shooting bleach?

As I said most people will listen to their Dr. What do you think about shooting bleach?
Who said anything about "shooting bleach"?

Forum List

Back