State of Emergency

Bloodrock444

May 29, 2020
So the headline says Governor Abbot has declared a state of emergency. Also heard he urged people to arm themselves. No permit needed. Very ominous and disturbing. He is warning people to get ready to defend themselves. Folks, this is the most dangerous time in my lifetime. Defence??? Libs...be ready when we go on offense.

So the headline says Governor Abbot has declared a state of emergency. Also heard he urged people to arm themselves. No permit needed. Very ominous and disturbing. He is warning people to get ready to defend themselves. Folks, this is the most dangerous time in my lifetime. Defence??? Libs...be ready when we go on offense.

You can't figure out how to post a decent link....I'm not worried about you going on the offense.

I went to your link. He's extending the state of emergency to extend food stamp benefits.

We can hope that what "emerges" is a better America, with less division and incitement to discord on all sides.
People promoting violence are traitors and enemies.

I went to your link. He's extending the state of emergency to extend food stamp benefits.
I think he meant to put this in the Satire section.

Aren’t you 5 days late? He declared an emergency basically last week. Are we still alive?

This is yesterday, Dallas Fort Worth. Sounds really scary.

Hundreds of people gathered in demonstrations across the Dallas-Fort Worth area Thursday, where there were scenes of officers and bystanders praying, protesters singing gospel songs and a silent protest -- alongside more demands for change.
It was the 7th day straight for people in Dallas-Fort Worth to demonstrate as the world responded to the death of George Floyd while he was in Minneapolis police custody.

At 1 p.m., Fort Worth police officers took a moment of silence for 8 minutes and 46 seconds -- the amount of time that a now-former Minneapolis officer had his knee on George Floyd's neck.
As temperatures reached into the 90s, the Fort Worth Fire Department rolled out their cooling stations outside city hall for protesters and bystanders looking for some shade.
Later in the afternoon, dozens of people signed up to speak during the public comment forum of Fort Worth's city council meeting.

We can hope that what "emerges" is a better America, with less division and incitement to discord on all sides.
So you think that the vops and their corrupt onions are the enemies of America huh? Interesting.

yer hayseed governor fell for the CONspiracy that jade helm 15 was gonna take y'all over & sent in the texas state guard to 'monitor'.

lol....

So you think that the vops and their corrupt onions are the enemies of America huh? Interesting.
" People promoting violence are traitors and enemies. " That is what the thought is, not anything anyone wants to deter it to be.

You can't figure out how to post a decent link....I'm not worried about you going on the offense.

I see you haven't changed. A link is a major issue in your life? Well I'm not worried about your intelligence...or lack thereof.

I see you haven't changed. A link is a major issue in your life? Well I'm not worried about your intelligence...or lack thereof.

A link isn't a major issue in my life. Especially since the guy threatening violence can't figure out how to work a keyboard. And no, we're not worried about you "going on offense" little boy.

" People promoting violence are traitors and enemies. " That is what the thought is, not anything anyone wants to deter it to be.
The police are on video nationwide promoting violence and perpetrating violence against innocent first Amendment practitioners.

Where the hell have you been bub?

Aren’t you 5 days late? He declared an emergency basically last week. Are we still alive?

This is yesterday, Dallas Fort Worth. Sounds really scary.

Hundreds of people gathered in demonstrations across the Dallas-Fort Worth area Thursday, where there were scenes of officers and bystanders praying, protesters singing gospel songs and a silent protest -- alongside more demands for change.
It was the 7th day straight for people in Dallas-Fort Worth to demonstrate as the world responded to the death of George Floyd while he was in Minneapolis police custody.

At 1 p.m., Fort Worth police officers took a moment of silence for 8 minutes and 46 seconds -- the amount of time that a now-former Minneapolis officer had his knee on George Floyd's neck.
As temperatures reached into the 90s, the Fort Worth Fire Department rolled out their cooling stations outside city hall for protesters and bystanders looking for some shade.
Later in the afternoon, dozens of people signed up to speak during the public comment forum of Fort Worth's city council meeting.

Certainly, unity and understanding is scary to divisionists.

The police are on video nationwide promoting violence and perpetrating violence against innocent first Amendment practitioners.

Now you are stealing the logical cult leaders moves. You tell a lie despite what is being seen all over America which is a bunch of good rats on a ghetto shopping spree. Grow up and take responsibility.

There are people making tweets and other social media ways that can say the same thing from the Ministry of Propaganda also. It seems if you have any importance in money, you gotta be 100% for the forced cause.

Now you are stealing the logical cult leaders moves. You tell a lie despite what is being seen all over America which is a bunch of good rats on a ghetto shopping spree. Grow up and take responsibility.
The only propaganda being spread is coming from Dear Leader and his lemming supporters, particularly those on FAUXNEWS.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

The only propaganda being spread is coming from Dear Leader and his lemming supporters, particularly those on FAUXNEWS.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!
I just wish O had done something about racial injustice and police brutality. Why do you think he chose to make matters worse?

Forum List

Back