California’s Governor Declares State Of Emergency Over Monkeypox Homosexuals Are Spreading

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Here comes the voter fraud operation. Meanwhile San Francisco is holding its homosexual street orgy instead of shutting down the bathhouses and street orgies.
F9170E51-E0EC-4654-BB65-28A5212AE0BA.jpeg

Here comes the voter fraud operation. Meanwhile San Francisco is holding its homosexual street orgy instead of shutting down the bathhouses and street orgies.
View attachment 677292

Defy your creator, go to hell—hell on earth. But no one is likely to tell it straight to the not so straight.

Newsom: We are having an emergency! Get your butt porking done by next Friday!

Interesting in that it's going to spread to the straight community throughout the world, and the only hope being expressed is in the god coming to the rescue to stop it.

That calls for some very strong faith, backed up with a lot of on the knees praying. Can faith be strong enough this time.

View attachment 677292
I have put two petitions on line to have all citizens of California to stomp the ground at the same time for two reasons. 1, To cause Calif to fall into the deep. 2, Give me the water front property I so much deserve in Arizona. I then realized they must first learn to read.

View attachment 677292
Has anyone been described to you one of those San Fransicko's gay parades. You wouldn't want your kids on the street. Of course it kills them. It happens every time these queers start doing the animal world.

I remember when CDC put out a poster/graphic about monkeypox, there were opposite sex people on it, like married couples, but no same sex people.

Forum List

Back