NEW: California Governor Gavin Newsom Declares Monkeypox State of Emergency

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
State of emergency for them. Best thing to do is to avoid homosexuals for the next year or so. BE lovely to see some of these congressmen come up with pox.

Wait till some of them come up with the idea of clandestinely infecting normal people by rubbing against them. you watch. They'll do it.

• Banned
State of emergency for them. Best thing to do is to avoid homosexuals for the next year or so. BE lovely to see some of these congressmen come up with pox.

Wait till some of them come up with the idea of clandestinely infecting normal people by rubbing against them. you watch. They'll do it.
I wonder how Buttplug Buttigieg is taking precautions?

972 Monkeypox positive gay men in California out of a population of 39,580,233 = State of Emergency! These type people aren't worth it.

Let's see what our resident expert on these diseased people thinks: TheProgressivePatriot

California has a problem with too many men shooting lots of semen up other men's asses.

Aaaaahaahahahahahahaha Monkey pox!!!! mailout a ballot to everyone and get the drop boxes on the streets....
Bye California... its been nice.....

972 Monkeypox positive gay men in California out of a population of 39,580,233 = State of Emergency! These type people aren't worth it.

Let's see what our resident expert on these diseased people thinks: TheProgressivePatriot

So, 39 divided 9 . Let see I lick my lips carry the sarcasm to the positive integer, carry the one...gays' are like 4% of the TOTAL population. Who the fuck cares? That is as nice as I get now.

Forum List

Back