Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
What's wrong with YOU ? None of those 3 things show that Trump was aware of documents ever having left the White House.

1. All the things you mentioned, were AFTER the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago, and showed off documents there. Trump could have not known they were there.
2. Trump could claim the documents belonged to him under ANY scenario - has nothing to do with if he knew or didn't know they had left the WH.
3. The documents could perfectly well have been planted by the FBI. No one has shown any evidence ruling that out. It's actually rather likely that they DID plant them, based on the FBI's exclusion of everyone (including Trump's lawyers) from observing the "search" (if it even was a search).
4. Documents can be declassified just by a president considering it to be that. SHOW one shred of evidence to the contrary.

Note: in previous postings, I have already refuted (in more detail) everything you said here.
After what we are learning in the Twitter file hearings, I don't trust anything. You are exactly right.

No. Shooing it down over one of Alaska's gigantic unpopulated areas, would have prevented it from drifting over the rest of the US, and would have stopped a lot of spying.
It didn't get a lot of spying. The military has said that it didn't get much beyond what it could from satellites, they took steps to make sure it didn't transmit anything, and we were watching it the whole time.

It didn't get a lot of spying. The military has said that it didn't get much beyond what it could from satellites, they took steps to make sure it didn't transmit anything, and we were watching it the whole time.
Don't you know that in 2023, "The military" is Joe Liar Biden talking ? How gullible can you be ?

Biden just told the whole world it's OK to invade our airspace, and do with it what they want. Hard to believe how DUPED many Americans are.

Don't you know that in 2023, "The military" is Joe Liar Biden talking ? How gullible can you be ?

Biden just told the whole world it's OK to invade our airspace, and do with it what they want. Hard to believe how DUPED many Americans are.
Or, it was General Glen VanHerck, Commander of NORAD.

If you think he is parroting what the President tells him to say, you can feel free to take that up with him.

If you think he is parroting what the President tells him to say, you can feel free to take that up with him.
Seems self-evident.

Word salad without any specifics.

342684_image-1-1200x630-1-850x446.jpg

Exactly. And, even if they were taking pictures of the silos as they went over, they wouldn't see much other than a small building surrounded by a fence. The silos themselves are underground and there is nothing to see. As far as "intelligence gathering" from radio sources? Well, since we knew pretty much where it was at all times, I'm fairly sure that the silos were told to limit or stop any secure transmissions while the thing was in range. Nope, this is a big nothing burger that only scared conservatives are getting excited about.

Well to be correct, he said that after it entered the air space, "we could do with it what we want". Should have never entered into our air space, but just like the southern border, we have no sovereignty there under Biden, and we have no sovereignty regarding our air space under Biden. Why, because he is a damned globalist that believes in the fairytale of world Peace for profit, but it has to include indentured servitude or in some hidden cases Slavery. The sex trafficking trade is a global thing also.

We have a huge corruption going on at our highest levels now. Fact.

"classified"
I always word stuff wrong, and then when I look back to review my former post, then I see that my words could be foggy as to their meanings or intent. The post should have read "after all that we are learning about the corrupt left in these very much important hearings being conducted now, then who knows anymore if bipartisanship can ever be achieved anymore ? I think that we as conservatives along with the bulk of the American people are on our own these days.

I always word stuff wrong, and then when I look back to review my former post, then I see that my words could be foggy as to their meanings or intent. The post should have read "after all that we are learning about the corrupt left in these very much important hearings being conducted now, then who knows anymore if bipartisanship can ever be achieved anymore ? I think that we as conservatives along with the bulk of the American people are on our own these days.
I was saying the next dodge will be everything is classified , sorry, we can't go into it.

Forum List

Back