Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017

Why don't we shoot it down?

iu

And it has not been captured / blown out of the sky yet because....?

"The Pentagon admitted on Thursday that the U.S. military has been monitoring what’s being described as a Chinese “surveillance balloon” hovering in the skies over the United States for days."

"There’s been no mention by officials of the threat of a dirty bomb or an EMP, although there’s been plenty of speculation about that on Twitter."

The Air Force at Malmstrom [Air Force Base in MONTANA] maintains 150 intercontinental ballistic missile silos across its 13,800-square-mile complex in central Montana.”

President Biden has refused to comment.

So, Biden.is just allowing a Chinese spy balloon to hover over US missile silos in Montana?!
- Compromised much?

What do you think the CCP would do if they found a giant US surveillance balloon fliating over China?

Retired Col. Steve Ganyard, an ABC News contributor, said the balloon appeared to be a standard research vessel -- which would mean it was unpowered and drifted with the jet stream.

Hmmm. That looks like something I saw a couple days ago. I was trying to figure out what could make the bizarre vapor trail I was looking at.

You are not really very bright if you think it would drop straight down.

But, then again we already knew that
so if we shoot a hole in the balloon its going to blow around like a party balloon with three school bus's connected to it??? its not that kind of balloon,,

you may want to reconsider next time you call someone else stupid,,

Forum List

Back