The Biden administration has delayed a ban on menthol cigarettes over fear of losing black support ahead of the 2024 presidential election

Hilarious. You can take this a lot of ways.

A. Biden is sacrificing the lives of blacks to get votes.

B. He knows he’s losing to Trump and has panicked.

C. The Left claims blacks have a harder time quitting smoking than other races. So basically back to the position that blacks are inferior.

It's as though every decision by Biden is crafted to pander to and insult the widest possible audience.

I still don't understand why they want to ban menthols to begin with. What was the reasoning?

People, especially young people tend to find menthol less irritating to the mouth and throat and tend to smoke more.

People, especially young people tend to find menthol less irritating to the mouth and throat and tend to smoke more.

It can't be that simple. Doesn't explain why they still sell flavored cigars out the ass like those swisher sweets. Or vapes, Jesus they have hundreds of flavors including menthol. Most of those are like smoking candy.

I can't say for sure but it bet it comes down to something about race as blacks tend to prefer menthols. But even that doesn't explain what I said above.

It can't be that simple. Doesn't explain why they still sell flavored cigars out the ass like those swisher sweets. Or vapes, Jesus they have hundreds of flavors including menthol. Most of those are like smoking candy.

I can't say for sure but it bet it comes down to something about race as blacks tend to prefer menthols. But even that doesn't explain what I said above.

The flavors that you are referencing were outlawed some time ago.

Forum List

Back