Sometimes Expensive Is Better

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So, I was debating whether or not to share this or if this went into the TMI topic, but I think it's alright to share because even though inflation is at its worst right now, sometimes it really pays off to go more expensive. You see I needed a new electric razor (I'm a woman so obviously I'm talking about the legs and all the female purposes of shaving) because the last one that I had was from when I was either in middle school or high school.

Now, I have to say that at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend thirty dollars for a new razor, but it works great as my last one took forever to work and shave so I just used it so I looked presentable since I didn't want to take the time to finish it all anyways and it didn't do much since it was on its last legs (no pun intended) and this one works so amazing and fast that there's nothing left in within just a few minutes,.. so yeah, it was definitely worth the thirty bucks for sure!! :D

So, I was debating whether or not to share this or if this went into the TMI topic, but I think it's alright to share because even though inflation is at its worst right now, sometimes it really pays off to go more expensive. You see I needed a new electric razor (I'm a woman so obviously I'm talking about the legs and all the female purposes of shaving) because the last one that I had was from when I was either in middle school or high school.

Now, I have to say that at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend thirty dollars for a new razor, but it works great as my last one took forever to work and shave so I just used it so I looked presentable since I didn't want to take the time to finish it all anyways and it didn't do much since it was on its last legs (no pun intended) and this one works so amazing and fast that there's nothing left in within just a few minutes,.. so yeah, it was definitely worth the thirty bucks for sure!! :D
What a life.

I'm still using a Harry's razor and Edge shaving gel.

I used an electric razor for a time in the late 80's and early 90's, but my face would break out. I've thought about revisiting the possibility, but haven't gotten around to picking one up. It seems like $100 is just about the sweet spot for a man's electric razor...

sometime spending a little more on a quality product actually save money in the long run ..

• Banned
sometime spending a little more on a quality product actually save money in the long run ..

Yeah, so you don't waste your money on something that doesn't work,.. however with the Biden Harris administration, they're just raising the prices to be assholes,.. and because thanks to them and passing out their free money to people who are perfectly capable of working, but refuse to,.. nobody is really wanting to work anymore.

I'm still using a Harry's razor and Edge shaving gel.

I used an electric razor for a time in the late 80's and early 90's, but my face would break out. I've thought about revisiting the possibility, but haven't gotten around to picking one up. It seems like $100 is just about the sweet spot for a man's electric razor...
Wahl. About $45, US-made.

Forum List

Back