Something you have not and will not see in the media.....

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

As I've stated in many other posts about this subject, there WERE many videos online during the two weeks AFTER the Demonicreep planned riot on J6.......but after the second week or so, they just vanished from online. Luckily, there are a few resurfacing now..........

Not that it does any good......the Demonicreeps have already done the most damage they can do to us, except stick us in prison camps.......which I'm sure will happen any time now.

May god protect the these brave men and woman in interment camps.

If anyone can pls write to these folks. Let them know you love them! I send money all the time.

As I've stated in many other posts about this subject, there WERE many videos online during the two weeks AFTER the Demonicreep planned riot on J6.......but after the second week or so, they just vanished from online. Luckily, there are a few resurfacing now..........

Not that it does any good......the Demonicreeps have already done the most damage they can do to us, except stick us in prison camps.......which I'm sure will happen any time now.

That is a great video. Thanks for sharing. I have never seen that, and I follow this shit pretty closely.

J6 was all about preventing Trump from running again. Total FBI and Democrat collusion. Disgusting fascism.

The Afro Cuban, proud boys leader was sent literature by an FBI implant who is a female, talking about taking over the country, then they arrest him lol you can’t make this shit up.

Yes, you can. YOU just did!!!

What does an FBI "implant" do??? Is it like a breast implant? What does it make bigger???

May god protect the these brave men and woman in interment camps.

If anyone can pls write to these folks. Let them know you love them! I send money all the time.
(The guards appreciate the cash)

That is a great video. Thanks for sharing. I have never seen that, and I follow this shit pretty closely.

J6 was all about preventing Trump from running again. Total FBI and Democrat collusion. Disgusting fascism.

You Cult members have to be the dumbest, most gullible people on the face of the planet. Nothing is ever Donald Trump's fault. He doesn't lie, cheat or steal and he never tried to overthrow the government.

And you wonder why the rest of the world thinks you're complete idiiots.

You're getting to be just as stupid as the rest of the Cult. The New York Post is just another lying, Murdoch owned Questionable Source who have backed every lie Donald Trump has ever told.
You type LIES. Its what you do.

There are MANY more, just google it. DUH.

Guess you haven't heard yet, Orange man bad. Jan 6th was all his fault.

You may want to check this report out from NBC news:

It was somewhat a controlled burn for a false flag. The left would sell out their mothers for power.

Shit, Biden sold out the deaths of his own family for power.

Forum List

Back