So These Reasons Explain the Rise in COVID19 Cases, and it is ALL Fake News

Ya think two weeks of rioting, looking, arson, and tearing down statues by large groups of mad Leftist mobs across the country, especially in crowded urban areas, possibly has something to do with the sudden rise in positives among the young?!

But the mask won't protect me, so how can it protect others? It lets in the virus but catches them ALL on the way out? That doesn't even make any sense.
You are right... The mask won't completely protect you. You can get his virus through your eyes, ears.... Plenty of ways to get in the body, the mask takes away two of them. Two big ones. So you reduce your risk.

But you pass it through mouth, nose... Your eyes, ears, whatever don't take what is in your body, and put it out to the world. Unless you are drinking tears, you aren't spreading the virus while wearing a mask.

Doesn't take a whole lot of brainpower Taz.
.2 micron masks.........gosh I've seen so many wearing them..........LOL

sure............only thing most masks do now is trap moisture....any covid in the air goes through it........Your mask collects spittle.....gets wet.......gains bacteria if not washed often..........Nice huh...........

For a virus that has spread in areas with the requirement and without........about the same......it isn't stopping JACK SQUAT.
Why do you bother quoting posts if you don't address what is in them?

But the mask won't protect me, so how can it protect others? It lets in the virus but catches them ALL on the way out? That doesn't even make any sense.
You are right... The mask won't completely protect you. You can get his virus through your eyes, ears.... Plenty of ways to get in the body, the mask takes away two of them. Two big ones. So you reduce your risk.

But you pass it through mouth, nose... Your eyes, ears, whatever don't take what is in your body, and put it out to the world. Unless you are drinking tears, you aren't spreading the virus while wearing a mask.

Except that a mask doesn't stop all of the spray from your mouth from escaping. So not even taking away a whole 2. Useless.

Wear a mask you assholes
Apparently, a mask won't protect me, so why would I wear one?
So you don't spread your cooties to everyone else. :asshole:
It shortens the range your cooties can travel to infect others, the better the mask the shorter the range. :asshole:
Even a bandana is better than nothing!
"It shortens the range your cooties can travel to infect others", if that's so, then why would I get infected from people with masks, since it's said that the mask won't protect me?
Now you are playing more dumb than usual!
So you're stumped. Got it.
No you are an idiotIt was already explained to you and it obviously went over your pinhead.

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
- Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC)
It's basically that everyone wearing a mask isn't protected themselves, so if no one wearing a mask is protected, why bother?
You show your STUPIDITY more and more with each post.
Thank you!

There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper
I stumped you so you went for the ad hominem. :biggrin:

Except that a mask doesn't stop all of the spray from your mouth from escaping. So not even taking away a whole 2. Useless.
*shrugs*

Can't fix stupid.

*shrugs*

Can't fix stupid.
I agree, the masks ARE stupid.

*shrugs*

Can't fix stupid.

1593796909530.png

*shrugs*

Can't fix stupid.

View attachment 358715
Looks like a 4 year old drew it. :lmao:

So Asians have a hard time giving it to Blacks? More proof they don't like them, lol.

Wear a mask you assholes
It shortens the range your cooties can travel to infect others, the better the mask the shorter the range. :asshole:
"It shortens the range your cooties can travel to infect others", if that's so, then why would I get infected from people with masks, since it's said that the mask won't protect me?
No you are an idiotIt was already explained to you and it obviously went over your pinhead.

It's basically that everyone wearing a mask isn't protected themselves, so if no one wearing a mask is protected, why bother?
Thank you!

There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper
Sucks when no one cares what you say bro.......huh.......now go cry to your mommy .....

This is a Free Country unless we let you idiots take it over.............Go back and hide under your bed..........You have done enough damage already to the country.

Why........should we listen to the side who royally screwed up the numbers and killed off nursing home patients......who have the highest death rates per 100k as those mayors and governors bitch at states with the fewest.......

Sorry.........we don't listen to a bunch of losers.......that would be you.
Thank you for proving my point!
If you lying scum weren't infecting others with your cooties I would say be STUPID and not wear a mask and let Social Darwinism take care of you IDIOTS!

Big increase in numbers of tests equal proportionate increase in number of positives while percentage of positives remain same

It’s so simple to unravel the hoaxing unless you don’t want to or can’t do 10th grade math.

Wear a mask you assholes

Thank you!

- John Roper
Sucks when no one cares what you say bro.......huh.......now go cry to your mommy .....

This is a Free Country unless we let you idiots take it over.............Go back and hide under your bed..........You have done enough damage already to the country.

Why........should we listen to the side who royally screwed up the numbers and killed off nursing home patients......who have the highest death rates per 100k as those mayors and governors bitch at states with the fewest.......

If you lying scum weren't infecting others with your cooties I would say be STUPID and not wear a mask and let Social Darwinism take care of you IDIOTS!
Masks don’t protect the user, so mask or no mask, you’re not protected either way.

Wear a mask you assholes
To protect others you asshole.
But a mask won’t protect them either then if masks don’t protect the users. You feel me?
No I dont feel you. It sounds like you dont understand what the masks actually do.
The mask doesn’t protect the user, so if everyone is wearing a mask, nobody is protected. You feel that, brutha?

Wear a mask you assholes

Thank you!

- John Roper

0.2%............Up yours bro...........Go hide under your bed.

I dont have the time to source everything.

1) Coronavirus Disease 2019 Case Surveillance — United States ...
As of May 30, a total of 1,761,503 aggregate U.S. cases of COVID-19 and 103,700 associated deaths were reported to CDC. Although average daily reported cases and deaths are declining, 7-day moving averages of daily incidence of COVID-19 cases indicate ongoing community transmission.¶¶¶¶
The COVID-19 case data summarized here are essential statistics for the pandemic response and rely on information systems developed at the local, state, and federal level over decades for communicable disease surveillance that were rapidly adapted to meet an enormous, new public health threat. CDC aggregate counts are consistent with those presented through the Johns Hopkins University (JHU) Coronavirus Resource Center, which reported a cumulative total of 1,770,165 U.S. cases and 103,776 U.S. deaths on May 30, 2020.

These aggregate counts are of individual reports and can be multiple reports per individual with COVID19. If a person is tested twice on the same day, that is two cases, not one case. Only 24 states are deflating the counts by reporting the case count of INDIVIDUALS with COVID19 instead of the case reports. So there is a lot of redundancy here and no one knows how much.

2) Of the total case count 40% is of asymptomatic people, meaning they are not suffering from the disease.

3) OF the total deaths from COVID19, only 3.5% of the people are under the age of 44. over 40% of the cases of death are older people with either cardio vascular diseas (31%), diabetic (30%) or have lung issues (19%). So we can easily open the economy and protect the vulnerable through self isolation as the Swedes have done it.

4) We are testing at the highest rate of any nation on the planet, so of course we will see a rise in the number of cases, some of them being redundant with previous counts.

5) hospitalization counts are of ALL causes, not just COVID 19, which is still dropping.

This is more Fake News bullshit trying to scare the public into wearing masks that back in February Fauci said were ineffective anyway.
Breathe corvid deeply and hold your breath

Wear a mask you assholes
To protect others you asshole.
But a mask won’t protect them either then if masks don’t protect the users. You feel me?
No I dont feel you. It sounds like you dont understand what the masks actually do.
The mask doesn’t protect the user, so if everyone is wearing a mask, nobody is protected. You feel that, brutha?
Are you a repub? I have to ask because you cant be serious.....or are you?

Forum List

Back