So These Reasons Explain the Rise in COVID19 Cases, and it is ALL Fake News

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I dont have the time to source everything.

1) Coronavirus Disease 2019 Case Surveillance — United States ...
As of May 30, a total of 1,761,503 aggregate U.S. cases of COVID-19 and 103,700 associated deaths were reported to CDC. Although average daily reported cases and deaths are declining, 7-day moving averages of daily incidence of COVID-19 cases indicate ongoing community transmission.¶¶¶¶
The COVID-19 case data summarized here are essential statistics for the pandemic response and rely on information systems developed at the local, state, and federal level over decades for communicable disease surveillance that were rapidly adapted to meet an enormous, new public health threat. CDC aggregate counts are consistent with those presented through the Johns Hopkins University (JHU) Coronavirus Resource Center, which reported a cumulative total of 1,770,165 U.S. cases and 103,776 U.S. deaths on May 30, 2020.

These aggregate counts are of individual reports and can be multiple reports per individual with COVID19. If a person is tested twice on the same day, that is two cases, not one case. Only 24 states are deflating the counts by reporting the case count of INDIVIDUALS with COVID19 instead of the case reports. So there is a lot of redundancy here and no one knows how much.

2) Of the total case count 40% is of asymptomatic people, meaning they are not suffering from the disease.

3) OF the total deaths from COVID19, only 3.5% of the people are under the age of 44. over 40% of the cases of death are older people with either cardio vascular diseas (31%), diabetic (30%) or have lung issues (19%). So we can easily open the economy and protect the vulnerable through self isolation as the Swedes have done it.

4) We are testing at the highest rate of any nation on the planet, so of course we will see a rise in the number of cases, some of them being redundant with previous counts.

5) hospitalization counts are of ALL causes, not just COVID 19, which is still dropping.

This is more Fake News bullshit trying to scare the public into wearing masks that back in February Fauci said were ineffective anyway.

As of May 30, a total of 1,761,503 aggregate U.S. cases of COVID-19 and 103,700 associated deaths were reported to CDC. Although average daily reported cases and deaths are declining, 7-day moving averages of daily incidence of COVID-19 cases indicate ongoing community transmission.¶¶¶¶
The COVID-19 case data summarized here are essential statistics for the pandemic response and rely on information systems developed at the local, state, and federal level over decades for communicable disease surveillance that were rapidly adapted to meet an enormous, new public health threat. CDC aggregate counts are consistent with those presented through the Johns Hopkins University (JHU) Coronavirus Resource Center, which reported a cumulative total of 1,770,165 U.S. cases and 103,776 U.S. deaths on May 30, 2020.

These aggregate counts are of individual reports and can be multiple reports per individual with COVID19. If a person is tested twice on the same day, that is two cases, not one case. Only 24 states are deflating the counts by reporting the case count of INDIVIDUALS with COVID19 instead of the case reports. So there is a lot of redundancy here and no one knows how much.

2) Of the total case count 40% is of asymptomatic people, meaning they are not suffering from the disease.

3) OF the total deaths from COVID19, only 3.5% of the people are under the age of 44. over 40% of the cases of death are older people with either cardio vascular diseas (31%), diabetic (30%) or have lung issues (19%). So we can easily open the economy and protect the vulnerable through self isolation as the Swedes have done it.

4) We are testing at the highest rate of any nation on the planet, so of course we will see a rise in the number of cases, some of them being redundant with previous counts.

5) hospitalization counts are of ALL causes, not just COVID 19, which is still dropping.

This is more Fake News bullshit trying to scare the public into wearing masks that back in February Fauci said were ineffective anyway.
What a load of pure BULLSHIT!!!!!
You can't source anything because it is all lies!
Too many lies for me to waste my time rebutting them all.
So I'll pick the highlighted lie you told more than once, we have been setting record new cases, 57,000 plus just yesterday, when at the time of your outdated cite we never had new cases of even 40,000. We have had 7 consecutive days of over 40,000 new cases this last week.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.

Wear a mask you assholes
Apparently, a mask won't protect me, so why would I wear one?
So you don't spread your cooties to everyone else. :asshole:
But the mask won't protect me, so how can it protect others? It lets in the virus but catches them ALL on the way out? That doesn't even make any sense.
It shortens the range your cooties can travel to infect others, the better the mask the shorter the range. :asshole:
Even a bandana is better than nothing!

Wear a mask you assholes
So you don't spread your cooties to everyone else. :asshole:
But the mask won't protect me, so how can it protect others? It lets in the virus but catches them ALL on the way out? That doesn't even make any sense.
It shortens the range your cooties can travel to infect others, the better the mask the shorter the range. :asshole:
Even a bandana is better than nothing!
"It shortens the range your cooties can travel to infect others", if that's so, then why would I get infected from people with masks, since it's said that the mask won't protect me?

why don't you have the time to source your claims?

you seem to have enough time on your hands spreading all kinds of bullshit.

Wear a mask you assholes
New study says it does give you, some protection as well... according to Dr. Birx.
Is Dr Birx from a Dr Seuss book?
Close but with Fauci in the CDC..........they did better than the WHO on predictions even though their predictions still sucked.

They said the Death Rate was 2% while the WHO said 3 to 4% back in the day.........now as more data is compiled.......or composted LOL..........the rate is 0.26% from the cdc and dropping.......

Deaths haven't really increased compared to the peak when they were murdering off the nursing homes.........because it's hitting younger people and having little effect......but to FEED THE FEAR...........LOOK HOW MANY............

All for more control and FEAR of a virus they can't stop from running it's course anyways.........and our Nation is getting Destroyed because of it..............

Now back to regular scheduled program.......of HOW DARE YOU QUESTION AUTHORITY and EXPERTS who are always WRONG.

its not exactly bullshit----it is the expected error in population stats

Now let's see those numbers ending June 30, 2020 instead of May 30, 2020.....

Fyi
States were fudging numbers EARLY on, bragging to citizens how much testing they were doing.... by including those repeat tests of 1 individual, and in Florida they were busted for even having antibody testing included as covid testing....They got caught! Google it...

Forum List

Back