So These Reasons Explain the Rise in COVID19 Cases, and it is ALL Fake News

I dont have the time to source everything.

1) Coronavirus Disease 2019 Case Surveillance — United States ...
As of May 30, a total of 1,761,503 aggregate U.S. cases of COVID-19 and 103,700 associated deaths were reported to CDC. Although average daily reported cases and deaths are declining, 7-day moving averages of daily incidence of COVID-19 cases indicate ongoing community transmission.¶¶¶¶
The COVID-19 case data summarized here are essential statistics for the pandemic response and rely on information systems developed at the local, state, and federal level over decades for communicable disease surveillance that were rapidly adapted to meet an enormous, new public health threat. CDC aggregate counts are consistent with those presented through the Johns Hopkins University (JHU) Coronavirus Resource Center, which reported a cumulative total of 1,770,165 U.S. cases and 103,776 U.S. deaths on May 30, 2020.

These aggregate counts are of individual reports and can be multiple reports per individual with COVID19. If a person is tested twice on the same day, that is two cases, not one case. Only 24 states are deflating the counts by reporting the case count of INDIVIDUALS with COVID19 instead of the case reports. So there is a lot of redundancy here and no one knows how much.

2) Of the total case count 40% is of asymptomatic people, meaning they are not suffering from the disease.

3) OF the total deaths from COVID19, only 3.5% of the people are under the age of 44. over 40% of the cases of death are older people with either cardio vascular diseas (31%), diabetic (30%) or have lung issues (19%). So we can easily open the economy and protect the vulnerable through self isolation as the Swedes have done it.

4) We are testing at the highest rate of any nation on the planet, so of course we will see a rise in the number of cases, some of them being redundant with previous counts.

5) hospitalization counts are of ALL causes, not just COVID 19, which is still dropping.

This is more Fake News bullshit trying to scare the public into wearing masks that back in February Fauci said were ineffective anyway.
Breathe corvid deeply and hold your breath
Yawn..........I think I already had it anyways...........you have a 99.74% chance of living......and you are still pissing your pants.

If you are a American.......You are a Pussy.

Wear a mask you assholes
Apparently, a mask won't protect me, so why would I wear one?
To protect others you asshole.
But a mask won’t protect them either then if masks don’t protect the users. You feel me?
No I dont feel you. It sounds like you dont understand what the masks actually do.
The mask doesn’t protect the user, so if everyone is wearing a mask, nobody is protected. You feel that, brutha?
Are you a repub? I have to ask because you cant be serious.....or are you?
Ya, I’m serious
Wear a mask you assholes
Apparently, a mask won't protect me, so why would I wear one?
To protect others you asshole.
But a mask won’t protect them either then if masks don’t protect the users. You feel me?
No I dont feel you. It sounds like you dont understand what the masks actually do.
The mask doesn’t protect the user, so if everyone is wearing a mask, nobody is protected. You feel that, brutha?
Are you a repub? I have to ask because you cant be serious.....or are you?
is everyone saying that masks don’t protect the user?

More tests equal more positives
Percentage of positives the same
Really easy unless you don’t want it to be

Big increase in numbers of tests equal proportionate increase in number of positives while percentage of positives remain same

It’s so simple to unravel the hoaxing unless you don’t want to or can’t do 10th grade math.
tests are actually DECLINING since July 1, with July 1 and 2 setting records for new cases.

So............it will run it's course.........you can test right now and get it 5 minutes later.

Over rated..........End the Fear..go on about your lives........those vulnerable.......take the precautions.

The deaths have decreased..........younger people are getting it...........so now the Media doesn't hype the deaths....just the numbers who have it.

so now the Media doesn't hype the deaths....just the numbers who have it.
yep!

as more people are tested hospitalizations and deaths decline

That is patently false.
I put up the data..........younger people are getting it more now and it ain't killing them..........but you need to feed the fear..................

Stuff it.

Hospitalizations and deaths increase daily.

That is a fact.

yep!

That is patently false.
I put up the data..........younger people are getting it more now and it ain't killing them..........but you need to feed the fear..................

Stuff it.

That is a fact.
deaths are way down from the peak....when DNC morons did the purge on the nursing homes.......the trend now is younger people.......and they aren't dying from it............

You FEED THE FEAR daily.............and you are wrong........PERIOD......you can't stop this virus.....and you know it..............Your purpose is to damage our country with FEAR..........pretty PATHETIC......you protect those vulnerable and life goes on...........This country should have never shut down......and the experts should be scratching their unemployed asses right now.

yep!

That is patently false.

Stuff it.

That is a fact.
deaths are way down from the peak....when DNC morons did the purge on the nursing homes.......the trend now is younger people.......and they aren't dying from it............

You FEED THE FEAR daily.............and you are wrong........PERIOD......you can't stop this virus.....and you know it..............Your purpose is to damage our country with FEAR..........pretty PATHETIC......you protect those vulnerable and life goes on...........This country should have never shut down......and the experts should be scratching their unemployed asses right now.

Wrong. We never really shut down and we have a large minority of morons who won’t do what is necessary to get ahead of the virus. So, we are still dealing with it while other nations who don’t have idiots in charge are working out of it.

You fucking moron.

yep!

That is patently false.

Stuff it.

That is a fact.

Wrong. We never really shut down and we have a large minority of morons who won’t do what is necessary to get ahead of the virus. So, we are still dealing with it while other nations who don’t have idiots in charge are working out of it.

You fucking moron.
Up yours bitch..........we lost 40 million fucking jobs........so why don't you STFU......you and your ilk are a destructive force of nature.........and now you push for MORE FUCKING FEAR.

Fuck you and your party..........you don't like it my complaints department is the basement section of the 3rd port o let on the right.

Your side throws gas on a fire for riots and says NOTHING as America burns........a 0.2% virus and still you whine and bitch when it's that low.......causing MORE DAMAGE.........

too bad we don't live in the time of muskets and bayonets......huh bro........

yep!

That is patently false.

Stuff it.

That is a fact.

You fucking moron.
Up yours bitch..........we lost 40 million fucking jobs........so why don't you STFU......you and your ilk are a destructive force of nature.........and now you push for MORE FUCKING FEAR.

Fuck you and your party..........you don't like it my complaints department is the basement section of the 3rd port o let on the right.

Your side throws gas on a fire for riots and says NOTHING as America burns........a 0.2% virus and still you whine and bitch when it's that low.......causing MORE DAMAGE.........

Too bad for who? We’d meet for a few seconds and I’d walk away with two muskets and two bayonets. Bitch.

yep!

That is patently false.

Stuff it.

That is a fact.

You fucking moron.

Too bad for who? We’d meet for a few seconds and I’d walk away with two muskets and two bayonets. Bitch.
Sure you would Rambo................Your side hasn't seen us violent yet bitch.........keep pushing..

But the mask won't protect me, so how can it protect others? It lets in the virus but catches them ALL on the way out? That doesn't even make any sense.
You are right... The mask won't completely protect you. You can get his virus through your eyes, ears.... Plenty of ways to get in the body, the mask takes away two of them. Two big ones. So you reduce your risk.

But you pass it through mouth, nose... Your eyes, ears, whatever don't take what is in your body, and put it out to the world. Unless you are drinking tears, you aren't spreading the virus while wearing a mask.

Doesn't take a whole lot of brainpower Taz.

Let me ask you this, Tonto.

If I had a skunk spray you in the chest with your mask on, would you smell it? If you would your mask ain't doing a damn thing to protect you or anyone else from covid19.

4) We are testing at the highest rate of any nation on the planet, so of course we will see a rise in the number of cases, some of them being redundant with previous counts.
FYI
We are 8th in covid testing per capita... we are NOT testing at the highest rate!
Our total tests are I higher I meant of nations with verifiable cases/numbers.

Thanks for catching that Bidenism of mine. :D

Forum List

Back