So on Monday Letitia James can grab Trump's empire? (Poll)

So what are Trump's options?

• Tell Letitia James if she drops the charges he'll drop out of the 2024 race?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Let Letitia James take all of his property?

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Appeal to every court he can think of to get a delay until his appeals are processed?

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Keep cool knowing that when he is elected president he can settle the score...

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other options...see my post.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
Wow between Mr. Wonderful leaving New York and Scot Baio leaving California, how will those states survive?
Gee, I don't know. But I haven't heard of anyone shedding tears over them leaving, othen then the MAGA herd.

Keep laughing as the NYC tax base dwindles.
Maybe you haven't seen their current finances?
The budget predicts slower growth, no shit Sherlock.

Well, golly gee. If N.Y. is so bsd why did Trump live here most of his life as a developer? And why is Trump soiling himself over not being able to do bidness in N.Y. for 3 years if it's such a rotten place to do so? Hmmmm?

Don't take his property. Trump would make a spectacle of it. Don't allow that.

Instead, keep grabbing his bank accounts. Whenever money shows up anywhere, take it. Much easier than grabbing property. It will take a while, but there's no hurry.

The beauty is that if Trump can't pay his debts, the banks will be the ones seizing his assets. Let the private sector handle that.

There's a good reason no one will loan Trump money.

If Trump loses, he can't pay it back.

And if Trump wins, he'd use dictatorial powers to declare he doesn't have to pay back any loans.

It's a lose-lose for the banks, so the only way they win is not to play.
So if the Republican takes over you good with us taking over your bank account?

Looks like Trump won't be able to post a $500,000,000 bond.

That means Letitia James can take possession of all of Trump's assets.

Will Trump lose everything but Mar-a-Lago? (I think Desantis would keep NY out of FL.)

View attachment 919755
Mar A Lago, and Terranea, the resort in Scotland. Trump has properties all over the world.

A Commercial foreclosure would take years, Trump's properties have tenants and leases and partners and mortgages and insurance policies and a million other complications that make it a lot more difficult than repossessing a car or some other personal property.

She's always talking about 40 Wall. Okay, who will value the business that transfers with the building and leasehold? Is the State of New York going into the property rental business? What happens to all those leases? Do they transfer too? If a tenant is doing business with Trump, can they be forced to stay if the State takes the property?

A foreclosure on a commercial property would go beyond just the value of the building and land. There is ongoing business that is connected to the property, and seizing the property would deal the LLC a textbook example of "irreparable harm".

And then if Trump wins the appeal, how does he get made whole?

NY might go after the penthouse and offices in Trump Tower, but would never try to seize a major property. The risks are way too high. They will stay the enforcement one way or another until the appeals are finished. They don't have a hell of a lot of choice...

So you're a communist? I agree its ridiculous for the Banana Republic" of NY to take the assets of a citizen unfairly.

There is no other case in history where a $500,000,000 bond was required like in this case.
He lost in court fuckup.

He should have kept his butthole shut and he would not have to pay an additional 450 million.

This is the most ridiculous event in American history.... I'd like to see her pad lock the doors to Trump's properties and tell the employees they are out of a job....
They would also need to evict all the tenants when their leases expire. That could take years! He will have them back by then.

I say Trump will pony up in time. All the leftists saying he can't is probably a bunch of BS.

He'll post the bond and then they'll be on to the next thing the media spins up that's "Get Trump".

For that much he needs a consortium of companies, and many are fearful that the Marxist AG Letitia James will come after them if they comprise part of that consortium.

She's [Letitia James] part of gorilla warfare against* Trump, along with Alvin Bragg and Fani Willis.

* Meant as such.

Looks like Trump won't be able to post a $500,000,000 bond.

That means Letitia James can take possession of all of Trump's assets.

Will Trump lose everything but Mar-a-Lago? (I think Desantis would keep NY out of FL.)

View attachment 919755
I voted take all his property ...that'll be the final nail in the coffin for the city

A Commercial foreclosure would take years, Trump's properties have tenants and leases and partners and mortgages and insurance policies and a million other complications that make it a lot more difficult than repossessing a car or some other personal property.

She's always talking about 40 Wall. Okay, who will value the business that transfers with the building and leasehold? Is the State of New York going into the property rental business? What happens to all those leases? Do they transfer too? If a tenant is doing business with Trump, can they be forced to stay if the State takes the property?

A foreclosure on a commercial property would go beyond just the value of the building and land. There is ongoing business that is connected to the property, and seizing the property would deal the LLC a textbook example of "irreparable harm".

And then if Trump wins the appeal, how does he get made whole?

NY might go after the penthouse and offices in Trump Tower, but would never try to seize a major property. The risks are way too high. They will stay the enforcement one way or another until the appeals are finished. They don't have a hell of a lot of choice...
You under-estimate the level of hatred we are dealing with in NYS. While your right about the process, there is a lot in play here. Theres a reason NYS intentionally under valued his assets by claiming he over valued them. It will take more assets to cover the bond. His 767 is on the chopping block for sure.

You think NYS cares about the law? They openly executed 25,000+ Americans and no one said a peep! Please, these people are above the law. And the process is the punishment. You talk about making him whole on appeal? Can't be done. Not with these criminals still in charge.

Once theyre done with Trump... We are next.

Getting back to his assets, they can tie up everything. The goal is to show him they can hurt him.

Remember though, so far NY has played with kid gloves. As soon as the cameras turn away the brass knuckles come out against the small business owners.

Forum List

Back