So on Monday Letitia James can grab Trump's empire? (Poll)

So what are Trump's options?

• Tell Letitia James if she drops the charges he'll drop out of the 2024 race?

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Let Letitia James take all of his property?

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Appeal to every court he can think of to get a delay until his appeals are processed?

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Keep cool knowing that when he is elected president he can settle the score...

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other options...see my post.

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Looks like Trump won't be able to post a $500,000,000 bond.

That means Letitia James can take possession of all of Trump's assets.

Will Trump lose everything but Mar-a-Lago? (I think Desantis would keep NY out of FL.)

1710895800688.png

Looks like Trump won't be able to post a $500,000,000 bond.

That means Letitia James can take possession of all of Trump's assets.

Will Trump lose everything but Mar-a-Lago? (I think Desantis would keep NY out of FL.)

View attachment 919755

Well, President Trump is worth a fuck of a lot more than $500M, so yeah. I'm not too worried. Definitely not ALL of his assets.

Last edited:
I say Trump will pony up in time. All the leftists saying he can't is probably a bunch of BS.

He'll post the bond and then they'll be on to the next thing the media spins up that's "Get Trump".
Trump's net worth is real estate not liquid assets.
Unless Elon or an oil monarch lends him the cash he's toast.

This is the most ridiculous event in American history.... I'd like to see her pad lock the doors to Trump's properties and tell the employees they are out of a job....
So you're a communist? I agree its ridiculous for the Banana Republic" of NY to take the assets of a citizen unfairly.

There is no other case in history where a $500,000,000 bond was required like in this case.

So you're a communist? I agree its ridiculous for the Banana Republic" of NY to take the assets of a citizen unfairly.

There is no other case in history where a $500,000,000 bond was required like in this case.
I was being sarcastic...

Don't take his property. Trump would make a spectacle of it. Don't allow that.

Instead, keep grabbing his bank accounts. Whenever money shows up anywhere, take it. Much easier than grabbing property. It will take a while, but there's no hurry.

The beauty is that if Trump can't pay his debts, the banks will be the ones seizing his assets. Let the private sector handle that.

There's a good reason no one will loan Trump money.

If Trump loses, he can't pay it back.

And if Trump wins, he'd use dictatorial powers to declare he doesn't have to pay back any loans.

It's a lose-lose for the banks, so the only way they win is not to play.

Calm down! The process of seizing assets is a long process. The AG just does not go and take over a building in one day. There is a process. The AG can start the Process on Monday, but it may be some time before the real estate is seized and levied. Once the property is levied by the State of NY, it will be auctioned off to pay Trump’s debt.

I'm wondering if Trump is forcing her to seize assets just to show America just how low the Democratic Party has sunk.
No way. The dems are making an example of Trump.
From changing the law to extend the statute of limitations, to the non-crime of putting high valuations on your properties.

Well, President is worth a fuck of a lot more than $500M, so yeah. I'm not too worried. Definitely not ALL of his assets.

~~~~~~
"For Mr Trump, the stakes are potentially high. Earlier this year, Forbes estimated that his New York properties alone are worth $720m (£589m), a sizable chunk of his estimated $2.5bn fortune."

Well, that's very likely, but plopping her fat ass in a chair in Trump Tower is a far cry from taking all of his assets.

And she wouldn't be there for long.

Snouts.

.rtrt
She should start with his airline so he has to fly commercial like the sucker's who give him money.

That way the MAGA rabble's donations to the poor thing when he comes a begging won't be used for him to run around the Country on his private airliner so he play the sympathy card at his rallies for his mob to lap up.

Forum List

Back