Will the Trump's be homeless due to NY judges? (Poll)

Do you believe that the Trumps will lose all of their wealth in NY?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Do you believe that a judge can take personal property? I hope not.
p.s. banks that loaned the Trump's money should know how to value of the various Trump properties, that is their job

Here is the Trump Organization that the judge just "dissolved"

1695927195648.png

Mister Soft Orange Hands (a.k.a. Draft-Dodger Cadet Bone Spurs) probably hasn't done an honest day's work in his entire lifetime...

Daddy and Grandpa T are looking up from Hell and rolling their eyes...

What does the type of work he does have to do with the topic?

Trump New York fraud trial cleared to start Monday after appeals panel ruling

The New York civil fraud trial of former President Donald Trump and his company is back on track to start Monday after a state appeals court lifted a temporary stay of the case.

The order Thursday came hours after New York Attorney General Letitia James said she plans to call Trump and three of his adult children as witnesses in the case.

Trump, the Trump Organization and his two adult sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, are accused by James of misstating the values of multiple real estate assets.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron on Tuesday found the defendants liable for fraudulently inflating those properties and other assets.

The trial will address six other claims made by James in her lawsuit, which seeks around $250 million.

Trump in mid-September had filed a lawsuit to the appellate division of the Manhattan Supreme Court against James and Engoron, who will be presiding over the trial.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/28/tru...-start-monday-after-appeals-panel-ruling.html

It's on. I feel a total, bigly, Trump meltdown coming.

Mister Soft Orange Hands (a.k.a. Draft-Dodger Cadet Bone Spurs) probably hasn't done an honest day's work in his entire lifetime...

um...you should take a look at the biden, clintons and obamas before you start insulting a man you don't even know...you just take the word of lying globalist asshole deepstaters.

This man was LOVED by the left...media and clintons and every other rino and demo'rat running for office until UNTIL...he ran for president himself and started exposing the corruption and money grubbing IN. BOTH. PARTIES.

Last edited:
um...you should take a look at the biden, clintons and obamas...
No need. We are discussing your Orange Baboon-God, not any of them.

If those others have done wrong then by all means investigate and prosecute... won't bother me one little bit.

before you start insulting a man you don't even know...
Public figures are known by their words and actions... and man-oh-man is your Orange Sociopath "known"... :auiqs.jpg:
you just take the word of lying globalist asshole deepstaters.
Nope... I listen to MSNBC, and Fox, and CNN, and BBC, and Deutsche Welt, and France 24, and local stuff.

I don't trust ANY of them any further than I can throw them... I read and ponder and conclude for myself.

This man was LOVED by the left...media and clintons and every other rino and demo'rat running for office until UNTIL...he ran for president himself and started exposing the corruption and money grubbing IN. BOTH. PARTIES.
He didn't drain the swamp... he expanded and fed it... but that's not the REAL reason why he fell from favor...

That happened because, as amusing as he is, he was (and is) unfit... in character, morals, ethics, etc... for high public office...

His character flaws are so profound that folks knew years ago that he was unfit and would resort to autocratic behaviors.

He shot himself in the foot on January 6, 2021 and he is never going to recover from that amongst the broader electorate.

Your next President will be whomever can execute the Trump Agenda without the Trump Baggage and Drama Queen antics.

The comment pertained to an image embedded in a prior comment...

I rely upon the author of the prior comment to ensure relevancy and continuity...

Fair enough.

But you're comment still has no bearing really. The meme said nothing about digging ditches or whatever you call "honest work". Work is work, whether you're an electrician or a bank CEO. One works with their hands one works with their brains, but the idea of honest work is quaint at best because work is work.

Not sure why you seem to think they are in hell, I guess you want them to be because you're spitefu, but I doubt they are unhappy he became rich, famous, and even the president. That takes a lot of work to do that.

But still, nothing about the topic of this thread. All I see is mean spirited shit posting.

There are a lot of Progs with them. And a lot of others.

That's the plan. It's always been the prevailing left wing (and media) plan to confront political enemies with frivolous law suits that costs them their savings to hire a legal defense. Leftie activists know the charges won't stand up in court but it doesn't matter if the defendant ends up bankrupt.

p.s. banks that loaned the Trump's money should know how to value of the various Trump properties, that is their job

View attachment 835401
Doesn't he have properties that are in his own name?

That's the plan. It's always been the prevailing left wing (and media) plan to confront political enemies with frivolous law suits that costs them their savings to hire a legal defense. Leftie activists know the charges won't stand up in court but it doesn't matter if the defendant ends up bankrupt.
There's nothing frivolous about this.

View attachment 835401

If a person gains something illegally, is it their "personal property" that cannot be taken by a judge?

Forum List

Back