So Now Democrats Admit Trump Had A Point

Hillary & Co attempted to overthrow a legitimately elected president by buying and paying for the Steele Dossier, which they knew was unverified and yet used it to lie to courts about Trump/Russia collusion. All in order to take Trump down.

On top of that, Democrats tried and failed (you know, how Trump tried and failed) to eliminate the filibuster. If successful, they would have had total power to do pretty much anything they wanted to democratically overthrow our democracy, like change election laws, add blue states to the union, seats to the Supreme Court, etc. They would have been set up to stay in power forever, which is what they wanted.
Then why did they wait until AFTER the election to release it?

Hillary & Co attempted to overthrow a legitimately elected president by buying and paying for the Steele Dossier, which they knew was unverified and yet used it to lie to courts about Trump/Russia collusion. All in order to take Trump down.

On top of that, Democrats tried and failed (you know, how Trump tried and failed) to eliminate the filibuster. If successful, they would have had total power to do pretty much anything they wanted to democratically overthrow our democracy, like change election laws, add blue states to the union, seats to the Supreme Court, etc. They would have been set up to stay in power forever, which is what they wanted.

Both parties are poor losers and these poor losers run the country and we wonder why things are such a mess.

Trump sought to challenge a presumptively stolen election.
Dems demanded that Trump immediately concede the election so they could claim a mandate from the people for their stupid liberal shit. When Trump refused Democrats flipped out and have been triggered ever since.

Lie ^.

Trump sought to challenge a presumptively stolen election. Now, Psnot, if you want to continue with your invalid point, obviously you will continue to do so.
Nope. Trump's Big Lie about a stolen election was gamed out BEFORE the election. Trump had no intention of leaving office no matter what the election outcome was.

"The Democrats - more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're going to have a natural disadvantage and Trump's going to take advantage of it - that's our strategy. He's gonna declare himself a winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. You're gonna have antifa crazy, the media crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump's gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting shit out, 'You lose. I'm the winner. I'm the king.' And he'll be all over. He'll be going, 'Where's Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?' I mean, no, he'll be - because then it doesn't matter. Remember. Here's the thing. After then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He's going to fire Wray, the FBI director. He's going to say, 'Fuck you! How about that?' Because he's never going to - he's done his last election. Oh he's going to be off the chain. He's gonna be crazy.

"Also, if Trump - if Trump is losing by 10 or 11 o'clock at night, it's going to be even crazier. No, because he's gonna sit right there and say, 'They stole it. I'm directing the Attorney General to shut down all ballot places in all 50 states.' It's gonna be no, he's not going out easy. If Trump - if Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

Smoking. Gun.

The game plan for the Big Lie was all laid out before the election.

Both parties are poor losers and these poor losers run the country and we wonder why things are such a mess.

Al Gore conceded
Hillary Clinton conceded
Both won the popular vote

Trump tried to overturn a legal election

Nope. Trump's Big Lie about a stolen election was gamed out BEFORE the election. Trump had no intention of leaving office no matter what the election outcome was.

"The Democrats - more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're going to have a natural disadvantage and Trump's going to take advantage of it - that's our strategy. He's gonna declare himself a winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. You're gonna have antifa crazy, the media crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump's gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting shit out, 'You lose. I'm the winner. I'm the king.' And he'll be all over. He'll be going, 'Where's Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?' I mean, no, he'll be - because then it doesn't matter. Remember. Here's the thing. After then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He's going to fire Wray, the FBI director. He's going to say, 'Fuck you! How about that?' Because he's never going to - he's done his last election. Oh he's going to be off the chain. He's gonna be crazy.

"Also, if Trump - if Trump is losing by 10 or 11 o'clock at night, it's going to be even crazier. No, because he's gonna sit right there and say, 'They stole it. I'm directing the Attorney General to shut down all ballot places in all 50 states.' It's gonna be no, he's not going out easy. If Trump - if Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

Smoking. Gun.

I wonder how many of them even know about that tape.

It wasn’t valid. Should there be a way to challenge a corrupt election or not? Dems/RINOs want to make sure there isn’t. I wonder why.
Exactly, if one can’t expose corrupt politicians, then the politicians will occupy us

Smoking. Gun.

No. It wasn’t. And there’s not a scintilla of credible evidence for your baseless claim, douchey.

No. It wasn’t. And there’s not a scintilla of credible evidence for your baseless claim, douchey.
Um...retard?

Bannon is on tape saying that.

The Big Lie was all gamed out by TrumpCo before the election even took place.

Smoking. Gun.

Um...retard?

Bannon is on tape saying that.

The Big Lie was all gamed out by TrumpCo before the election even took place.

Smoking. Gun.
No there isn’t you sub imbecile. That was just an unconfirmed claim made by Bannon. Suddenly you’re the one vouching for Bannon as “credible?”

Bubble gun

Last edited:
Bullshit. Congress was set to do the certification in January.

The post election time frame before certification facilitates recounts but hardly enough time for anything else, especially with the .process of assigning the Electoral College delegates.

There was overwhelming evidence of fraud in the Democrat districts but to develop a case takes time and nobody had the courage to take the time and do a proper investigation. After all the Negroes had just spent six months destroying this country and the last thing anybody wanted was more conflict. Even that shithead Roberts said that was the reason he wouldn't give the States standing in their lawsuits.

Pence could have championed an audit but he didn't do it. The Swamp let the Democrat filth get away with stealing an election from the American people and we all should be ashamed for letting it happen.
No no no nope!

The STATES run their own elections and certify the votes of their citizens, and then appoints the electors to coincide with their CERTIFIED ELECTION WINNER.

THOSE state electors vote for president on December 14th. The winner of the electoral college vote, wins the presidency, and is the president elect.

January 6th, the full house and senate, enter the electoral college votes by state, in to the record.

Politicians in both parties have long sought loopholes, vagueness, and ambiguities to override legislation, including election laws. By passing ECA reform, democrats are admitting that the very center of Trump's bid to "overturn the election results" was indeed a loophole in the law, a vagueness in the law, and an ambiguity is the law. Democrats are just jealous that Trump uncovered it and tried to take advantage of it. But, even though democrats now admit all of this, it's still full steam ahead in going after Trump with their kangaroo hearings.

Senators reach deal to clarify 1887 law at center of Jan. 6 attempt to overturn election

The ambiguous 19th century law

The senators hope to address the apparent loopholes and vagueness in the bill

The bipartisan group of 16 senators, nine Republicans and seven Democrats, led by Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, and including Trump ally Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said in a joint statement, "From the beginning, our bipartisan group has shared a vision of drafting legislation to fix the flaws of the archaic and ambiguous Electoral Count Act of 1887. Through numerous meetings and debates among our colleagues as well as conversations with a wide variety of election experts and legal scholars, we have developed legislation that establishes clear guidelines for our system of certifying and counting electoral votes for President and Vice President. We urge our colleagues in both parties to support these simple, commonsense reforms."

This is funny because we never had to have this adequate clear to anybody but the dumbass MAGA folks.

Forum List

Back