So much for the 'Temporary' Inflation Spin

Looks like the numbers are official now. With the CPI up 5.4%, Biden is now presiding over inflation not seen since the beginning of the first Bush term.

Good job, Joe!

Free market dynamics at work..if people are stupid enough to be willing to pay for over priced commodities then they must be willing to put up with some inflation. When they start getting stingy with their money, prices will come down in a lot of cases.

US debt clock as of today
usdebt081121.JPG

Fixing what dumb Donald broke seems to be working, in spite of the Trumpanzees who attack President Biden and his Administration.
Like the border? There's no telling what that bastard Biden is gonna cost us on that "fix"...including both money and lives.

Phuck Joe Biden and the Biden Crime Family administration.

Looks like the numbers are official now. With the CPI up 5.4%, Biden is now presiding over inflation not seen since the beginning of the first Bush term.

Good job, Joe!

I can't wait until we get to Carter territory. My God I hope inflation is 20% this year

You deserve what you voted for. Sorry conservs who are hurt, but more libturds will be bankrupt than you....We pray for thee

Fixing what dumb Donald broke seems to be working, in spite of the Trumpanzees who attack President Biden and his Administration.

The GOP never once made hay out of Trump spending seven (?) + trillion dollars by cutting the taxes of both Corporations and the most wealthy of our citizens, giving a pittance by doubling the Standard Deduction to sunset in 2026.

Keep in mind the top two tax brackets were eliminated in the Ryan, Trump, McConnell Axis to reward the top 10% and, as I've posted already, their goal is this: "We've got ours, fuck the rest of you.

7 trillion in 4 years beats 4.2 trillion in 6 months.

Quit acting like you give a fuck about Trump. Fuck off.

You're so fukin fulla shit you retarded MF....Dumber than dog shit
LOLOL

You morons are untrainable. I showed the numbers with a link to U.S. Treasury figures. On average per year...

Obama: 1.17t
Trump: 1.95t

Trump, 67.4% faster.

As the Biden administration's policies continue to spur inflation, Americans have already seen the impact at the gas pump and in the grocery store over the summer. Data dashboards used to monitor the price of goods and services show inflation spiking at its fastest rate since the 1990s.

Tyson Foods "cannot increase prices for chicken and prepared foods fast enough to keep pace with rising costs for raw materials like grain." Tyson already raised the price of pork by 39 percent in the last quarter while beef went up 11 percent and chicken prices increased 15 percent. The company says more increases are planned, suggesting they don't buy the White House's "transitory" spin.

Shake Shack leadership announced that they would be passing inflation costs along to consumers as well, with a greater than usual 3 to 3.5 percent increase coming this year.

Already this summer, Chipotle raised prices on its fast-casual offerings by 3.5 to 4 percent to cover wage increases, though executives say more price increases may be necessary to prevent inflation from gutting the company's earnings.

Not Buying Biden's 'Temporary' Inflation Spin, These Companies Are Jacking Up Prices

So Trump increased debt faster. Can you link to any post of yours complaining about him doing that?
That means nothing without explaining the causes for the debt increase.

Neither Obama nor Trump have anything to do with Biden's influence on inflation.

yep…the xiden/harris and dem inflation is here to stay so long as they have the power

last time xiden was in the white house and the dems had congress they gave us double digit UE…guess they had to top that

I get 80% ground beef in a ten pound chub for $1.89 a pound, ten pounds of bacon for $16.99, what inflation?

yep…the xiden/harris and dem inflation is here to stay so long as they have the power

last time xiden was in the white house and the dems had congress they gave us double digit UE…guess they had to top that
It will be a crisis until Republicans get there damned shots. Great job!, Based on total missininformation.

Forum List

Back