So. If GOP Takes Over in 2023. It's The End Of Social Security, Medicare, ect. Really? Are all Americans That Stupid To Believe This?

No, Republicans bring it up every election. I guess you forgot that one of your fearless leaders want social security to be re-authorized every 5 years.
Pushing granny off the cliff!!! Seriously, are you that tone deaf that you actually pretend democrats don't regularly run on "Deyz gonna takes yer Soc Security aways, I tells ya!!!"?

Does the left bring this up every time we have an election? If republicans win, they will put a stop to social security and the other benefits seniors have a right to? And what does congress have to do with Social Security matters anyway? It's as the left thinks that over 75% us have an I.Q. lower than the average turkey or gerbil.
/---/ democRATs are very good at scaring the beejees out of vulnerable people like the sick and elderly. Even when I ask seniors if they really think the GOP wants to end SS and Medicare, they say no, but can't take the chance. So they vote democRAT just in case.

It would be great if we would phase out Social Security, Medicare, Medicare and every other welfare and entitlement programs when the Republicans take over but unfortunately that never happens. Never. In fact most of the times welfare and entitlements grows just about the same as if the Democrat filth had been in power.

Just Democrat lies.

Even when Ron Paul came up with his Restore America budget proposal that cut a trillion dollars a year out of the filthy ass Federal spending he preserved SS and Medicare.

Even the hint of ending or reducing these programs is political suicide. Every poll shows Americans want to keep these programs.

As for the Republicans, this is what I call my Ray from Cleveland raccoon theory:

You see a raccoon digging around in your garbage cans. In empathy you go inside the house and fetch that meaty ham bone you were going to throw out at the end of the week anyway. You give that bone to the raccoon and he eats in delight. Now give it about 30 seconds and try to take that ham bone away and see what happens.

Politicians (particularly on the left) know about my theory quite well. Once you give people something, as far as we're concerned that's rightfully our property. Trying to take it away will only get your hand chewed up Democrat or Republican. Not a good career choice.

It would be great if we would phase out Social Security, Medicare, Medicare and every other welfare and entitlement programs when the Republicans take over but unfortunately that never happens. Never. In fact most of the times welfare and entitlements grows just about the same as if the Democrat filth had been in power.

Just Democrat lies.

Even when Ron Paul came up with his Restore America budget proposal that cut a trillion dollars a year out of the filthy ass Federal spending he preserved SS and Medicare.
Both Social Security and Medicare are popular programs that won't be going anywhere for a long time, but both need serious overhaul to survive. When Social Security was rist set up, the average lifespan was 62 years while today it's 77 years. It was obviously not intended to support the average worker for 12 years after they stopped working. It was supposed to help the truly elderly poor who otherwise would die in abject poverty. If we followed the original model, SS would not start paying out until workers were at least 79. You were basically expected to either die at work or have your children take care of you after you couldn't work anymore. Also, today it requires 3 workers to support each retiree, and by 2030 that will be 2. That's unsustainable.

Now, none of us expect to go back to the original model, but it helps to explain why SS is such a contentious thing today. It's expensive and getting more so all the time.

Even the hint of ending or reducing these programs is political suicide. Every poll shows Americans want to keep these programs.

As for the Republicans, this is what I call my Ray from Cleveland raccoon theory:

You see a raccoon digging around in your garbage cans. In empathy you go inside the house and fetch that meaty ham bone you were going to throw out at the end of the week anyway. You give that bone to the raccoon and he eats in delight. Now give it about 30 seconds and try to take that ham bone away and see what happens.

Politicians (particularly on the left) know about my theory quite well. Once you give people something, as far as we're concerned that's rightfully our property. Trying to take it away will only get your hand chewed up Democrat or Republican. Not a good career choice.
This is true, and underlines why programs start and never, ever stop. In fact, they just keep getting bigger and bigger budgets every year. It also explains why Republicans have to work harder to win elections, they have to run against Santa Claus.

The left wing aren't the ones talking about it. It's the right wingers talking about it...every election cycle. Now, unless they have control of both the House and Senate with veto override majority, it won't go anywhere. But there are Republicans who want to privatize it....which would be a complete disaster.
Nonsense! You lying vermin start it everytime.

This is true, and underlines why programs start and never, ever stop. In fact, they just keep getting bigger and bigger budgets every year. It also explains why Republicans have to work harder to win elections, they have to run against Santa Claus.

Exactly, and this is why Democrats push for more entitlements. They know once in place they will never be removed even by Republicans.

Dementia increased food stamps the highest amount since the program began. He greatly upped the child tax credit. Government will now pay $50.00 a month towards your cable/ internet bill if you make under 200% of the poverty level which is $21,100 for a single person.

The more programs they have, the more of a threat Republicans taking them away is. Last election voters between the ages of 18 and 29 voted for Democrats by 64% They wanted that free college loan relief that would pay up to $20,000 of your bill if you only elect Democrats.

Horse shit. Masks didn't stop covid and never did. Places here and abroad that didn't have mask mandates did just as good if not better than places that had them. What about Dementia and mask mandates? Oh, that's right, in the end more Americans died from covid under him with three Trump vaccines than under Trump with no vaccines.

The problem with you leftists is you lie so much you don't even think about it before you do it, like Trump handed Dementia a major recession. Well guess what, there was no recession until Dementia got in. A recession has always been defined as two negative growth quarters.
You don't think it's wise to wear a mask in close proximity to someone else?

You think it was wise to go to Trump rallies?

You are such liars. Take for example abortion. While you say Roe V Wade isn't a step towards passing a federal law outlawing abortion as murder, the right wing of your party are telling the leaders of your party to pass such laws and since they are their constituents, that's exactly what they will do if they are ever put in power again with control of all three houses.

And you will create a recession and profit off it. Then you will say we need to cut everyone's social security 20% to "save" the program. And you will make cuts to medicare or raise the age in which we can give it.

Right now I have to wait till 65 to get my medicare. Why? Why can't I get it when I retire at 62 and start collecting my social security? And you mother fuckers will also raise the retirement age to 70. Who wants to work till they are 70? Only rich people would suggest such a thing. Or idiots who vote against their own financial interests. Which are you?

/-----/ "Once you give people something, as far as we're concerned that's rightfully our property"
That is true for welfare, but we pay into SS and Medicare. The Gubmint isn't giving us anything but a portion of our own money back.

I've already predicted years ago when Republicans end or make massive cuts to social security, they will blame Democrats.

Don't forget it was you guys in the 80's who told us to not count on ss being there. Republicans know what they are doing.

I've already predicted years ago when Republicans end or make massive cuts to social security, they will blame Democrats.

Don't forget it was you guys in the 80's who told us to not count on ss being there. Republicans know what they are doing.
Lol, Goebbels incarnate.

/-----/ "Once you give people something, as far as we're concerned that's rightfully our property"
That is true for welfare, but we pay into SS and Medicare. The Gubmint isn't giving us anything but a portion of our own money back.

Just like Bush/Obama/Trump/Biden came up with stimulus money, they can come up with the money in 10 years when social security is set to run out of money.

We need money. White Americans aren't willing to work low paying jobs that pay into social security. Corporations say they can't find workers. All over the country MdD, Starbucks, Walmart all saying they can't find workers. Meanwhile we have people at the border looking for work. We can strategically place them to fill those low income jobs. And they will love them. Plus become an American citizen? Shit! Why not?

And today I heard Trump made foreigners not want to immigrate to the USA. We are still the country most foreigners want to come to but the number is down a lot because of Trump. So we can't really be picky about which countries we take in. German's and Greeks don't want to come here. Not just because of the anti immigrant feel Trump exposed but also because Americans live to work. Europeans work to live.

Yup, I'm living high on the hog spending my free ss money leftists paid for, and my free medical which I use all the time cause I wasted my youth on wine women and song.

You are such liars. Take for example abortion. While you say Roe V Wade isn't a step towards passing a federal law outlawing abortion as murder, the right wing of your party are telling the leaders of your party to pass such laws and since they are their constituents, that's exactly what they will do if they are ever put in power again with control of all three houses.

And you will create a recession and profit off it. Then you will say we need to cut everyone's social security 20% to "save" the program. And you will make cuts to medicare or raise the age in which we can give it.

Right now I have to wait till 65 to get my medicare. Why? Why can't I get it when I retire at 62 and start collecting my social security? And you mother fuckers will also raise the retirement age to 70. Who wants to work till they are 70? Only rich people would suggest such a thing. Or idiots who vote against their own financial interests. Which are you?

Just like Bush/Obama/Trump/Biden came up with stimulus money, they can come up with the money in 10 years when social security is set to run out of money.

We need money. White Americans aren't willing to work low paying jobs that pay into social security. Corporations say they can't find workers. All over the country MdD, Starbucks, Walmart all saying they can't find workers. Meanwhile we have people at the border looking for work. We can strategically place them to fill those low income jobs. And they will love them. Plus become an American citizen? Shit! Why not?

And today I heard Trump made foreigners not want to immigrate to the USA. We are still the country most foreigners want to come to but the number is down a lot because of Trump. So we can't really be picky about which countries we take in. German's and Greeks don't want to come here. Not just because of the anti immigrant feel Trump exposed but also because Americans live to work. Europeans work to live
Move to Europe.

howlermonkey_03.jpg

Mankind has flourished without masks for millennia. Now, we have a disease with an extremely high survivability rate, and you want to forcibly muzzle the human population, even though it really doesn't do much good? Odd.

Why not just go full bore and force everyone into hazmat suits? I mean, since we're afraid of the world, and everything.
Of course, why not? By all appearances, they're fun and engaging. I've never been to a political rally in my life, but if I had to choose between tens of thousands of amped up, enthusiastic people and a dozen hand picked "journalists" sitting in chalk circles in an empty VFW hall somewhere, trying to stay awake, I'll take the crowd.

Mankind has flourished without masks for millennia. Now, we have a disease with an extremely high survivability rate, and you want to forcibly muzzle the human population, even though it really doesn't do much good? Odd.

Why not just go full bore and force everyone into hazmat suits? I mean, since we're afraid of the world, and everything.

Of course, why not? By all appearances, they're fun and engaging. I've never been to a political rally in my life, but if I had to choose between tens of thousands of amped up, enthusiastic people and a dozen hand picked "journalists" sitting in chalk circles in an empty VFW hall somewhere, trying to stay awake, I'll take the crowd.

Did your grandpappy say that when everyone was getting their polio shots? Idiot!

Forum List

Back