Remember when the left mocked Rand Paul being attacked?

Have stayed away from the threads about it until now.

I feel bad when anyone is attacked with such viciousness anywhere, let alone in their own home....Whether that's Paul Pelosi, Rand Paul, or Joe Blow, it's all barbaric.

That said, I think it's a harbinger of the violent crime that has been given a good leaving alone in the urban areas spreading out into previously "safe" areas.

I wonder if the Pelosis have personal firearms.

• Banned

I feel bad when anyone is attacked with such viciousness anywhere, let alone in their own home....Whether that's Paul Pelosi, Rand Paul, or Joe Blow, it's all barbaric.

That said, I think it's a harbinger of the violent crime that has been given a good leaving alone in the urban areas spreading out into previously "safe"areas.

Karma comes in mysterious ways. Not that Paul deserves to be hurt in anyway BUT maybe, just maybe this can shine a much needed spotlight on the lefts soft on criminal attitudes

That said, I think it's a harbinger of the violent crime that has been given a good leaving alone in the urban areas spreading out into previously "safe" areas.

Maybe it's what happens when you play with the lives of ordinary people like they are yo-yos.

So now the OP wants to be like the people he is using as a bad example to justify his actions. I see, two wrongs do make a right.

So now the OP wants to be like the people he is using as a bad example to justify his actions. I see, two wrongs do make a right.
Normally true. However multiple wrongs from a side means I no longer care about your feelings and if you don’t like getting it back? Well fuck off with your two wrongs shit.

Forum List

Back