So How Does the #3 In Line to the White House Have a Home Invader Break Into Her Home?

Why wouldn’t someone as despised as Pelosi have security detail in her home(s)? It’s not like they can’t afford it.

Why wouldn’t someone as despised as Pelosi have security detail in her home(s)? It’s not like they can’t afford it.
She’s got Secret Service protection.
1666978664616.jpeg

A few dozen unarmed yahoo’s almost overthrew the US government 1/6/21, and a guy with a hammer breaks into the home of the Speaker of the House.

Looks like our coup in 25 will be a cakewalk.

BTW - how does an 82 year old man survive a hammer attack with minor injuries?
I love how you make a thread on this to avoid the most obvious point about the entire incident itself.

Who the fuck cares if Pelosi didn’t have better security? That’s her problem. The actual thing that MATTERS is that this was clearly yet another example of violent RW extremism.

Luckily for us, these morons rarely accomplish their goals. This moron in particular told the police he was waiting for Nancy to come home. Like the 1/6 Neanderthals, these people fucking useless.

A few dozen unarmed yahoo’s almost overthrew the US government 1/6/21, and a guy with a hammer breaks into the home of the Speaker of the House.

It appears the hammer was pelousi's.

I love how you make a thread on this to avoid the most obvious point about the entire incident itself.

Who the fuck cares if Pelosi didn’t have better security? That’s her problem. The actual thing that MATTERS is that this was clearly yet another example of violent RW extremism.

Luckily for us, these morons rarely accomplish their goals. This moron in particular told the police he was waiting for Nancy to come home. Like the 1/6 Neanderthals, these people fucking useless.

Yeah, a pro nudity, hemp jewelry maker!

Breaking. The suspect is being confirmed to be a right-wing extremist. Wall Street Journal reports:

We need to BAN ASSAULT HAMMERS!

I'm calling for COMMON SENSE hammer control! You don't hunt deer with hammers! Pelosis maybe...but NOT deer :auiqs.jpg:

Breaking. The suspect is being confirmed to be a right-wing extremist. Wall Street Journal reports:

A pro nudity, hemp jewelry maker is a right wing extremist?

Sure he is.......

What a lying twat you are.

And you were equally appalled by the left wing moron who attempted to assassinate Kavanaugh, of course.

Security of our nations highest officials is the business of ALL Americans, shitforbrains.

New Topics

Forum List

Back