So Beyonce and Jay-Z, Known Illuminati Had Hillary at Their Concert Last Night

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
What does that say to you? Beyonce and Jay-Z known Illuminati members had Hillary at their concert in Ohio last night, announced they supported her, and brought her on stage.

th
th
th
th
th

So, what does this say? Are they just supporting her because they are entertainers and a part of Hollywood and are against the Republican agenda? Or is it something more sinister? People argue about the KKK supporting Trump, which I have done myself, but what about this?

So, what does this say? Are they just supporting her because they are entertainers and a part of Hollywood and are against the Republican agenda? Or is it something more sinister? People argue about the KKK supporting Trump, which I have done myself, but what about this?

I would say that m inute the illuminati started admitting rap stars, it stops being so sinister.

What does that say to you? Beyonce and Jay-Z known Illuminati members had Hillary at their concert in Ohio last night, announced they supported her, and brought her on stage.

th
th
th
th
th

Soooo......

I know very little about either one. However, others have indicated that she tends to be a very provocative entertainer.

Assuming people are not lying...why is the left all over Trump ?

Not that I don't think Donny isn't a turd......

Just sayin'

Trump's detractors are there because of Trump. It has nothing to do with a couple of singers. Those singers just happen to agree trump is scum.

It's been proven repeatedly that entertainers have very little influence on the electorate in general. To me, it seems like another transparent attempt to buy the black vote.

I would say that m inute the illuminati started admitting rap stars, it stops being so sinister.

The Illuminati don't care about skin color or how the people make their money. All they care about is that they do make money, and that they get millions of people to follow them so that they can propagate their message to the masses.

It's been proven repeatedly that entertainers have very little influence on the electorate in general. To me, it seems like another transparent attempt to buy the black vote.

Well Katy Perry is now on tour with Hillary in Pennsylvania. Perry is another one that is believed to be Illuminati... from how she "sold out" going from a Christian music singer from a very religious family to singing about kissing other girls and dressing provocatively.

So you don't think blacks are part of the electorate in general, and you think entertainers have a bigger effect on them? How many other ways do you think they are different from "NORMAL" people?

Well Katy Perry is now on tour with Hillary in Pennsylvania. Perry is another one that is believed to be Illuminati... from how she "sold out" going from a Christian music singer from a very religious family to singing about kissing other girls and dressing provocatively.

So you think Katy Perry is part of your imaginary secret society who controls the world?

So you think Katy Perry is part of your imaginary secret society who controls the world?

NFL's latest conspiracy? It's Katy Perry

All the Illuminati References in Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' Video

Those singers just happen to agree trump is scum.
Lol...please...as well as that may be,
Beyonce and Jay-Z known Illuminati members had Hillary at their concert in Ohio last night, announced they supported her, and brought her on stage.

So, what does this say? Are they just supporting her because they are entertainers and a part of Hollywood and are against the Republican agenda? Or is it something more sinister?
They just happen to be doing their buddies a favor!

I'm sure when they voted for Obama, it was the first time either voted!

NFL's latest conspiracy? It's Katy Perry

All the Illuminati References in Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' Video

OK. You convinced me. Katy Perry is an evil demon. What now? Are other singers evil demons too? I need a list. Is a single layer tinfoil hat thick enough to protect us from all those demonic gamma rays, or should we go to 2 ply? I'm pretty sure I saw the neighbors dog doing a demonic dance the other day. He was jumping around and barking at the base of a tree. He could have been barking at a squirrel, but it looked too demonic for that. I'm so glad you finally opened my eyes.

It was racist that Crooked Hillary did not charge the Afro Americans to watch the cheesy production of goofy lip synced rap crap. She assumed they are too lazy to get a job.

It was racist that Crooked Hillary did not charge the Afro Americans to watch the cheesy production of goofy lip synced rap crap. She assumed they are too lazy to get a job.

You're funny.

So you don't think blacks are part of the electorate in general, and you think entertainers have a bigger effect on them? How many other ways do you think they are different from "NORMAL" people?

You libs read so much into things that were never said.

Hil-Liar is really worried about the black turnout this election. Seems they are not all that interested in her. Do you think it was just a fluke that most (or all) of these main entertainers are black????

She did this to attract black people to her get together because if she showed up all by herself, she would draw a couple hundred people at most. Nobody is coming to see her, they are coming to see her sidekicks.

You libs read so much into things that were never said.

Hil-Liar is really worried about the black turnout this election. Seems they are not all that interested in her. Do you think it was just a fluke that most (or all) of these main entertainers are black????

She did this to attract black people to her get together because if she showed up all by herself, she would draw a couple hundred people at most. Nobody is coming to see her, they are coming to see her sidekicks.

You could be right if black people were the only ones who liked their music,

Forum List

Back