So Beyonce and Jay-Z, Known Illuminati Had Hillary at Their Concert Last Night

Off topic but BeyonZ is like a bar band level vocalist at best and JayZ is...a douchebag who cannot sing. But JayZ looks retarded. No offense to retarded folks out there. But he looks, ya know, like he is not intelligent.

You and your ilk would love a totally government run country. That's why I can't figure out why you leftists don't move to places like Cuba, North Korea, China. It's government everything including healthcare and no guns. You don't have to worry about the rich either. Everybody is equal--equally poor.

yes, countries we've been punishing for decades by waging economic war, because we wouldn't want them working folks to get any ideas.

again, I'd like to go back to 1970 or so, before republicans started fucking everything up.

Free people do want to live the way our founders created this country. It was their creation that made us the greatest country in the world in just a few hundred years. Much of that is because we had limited government.

Uh, right. Free people. Of course, in the founders America, you had slavery, women couldn't vote, people who didn't own land couldn't vote, and they didn't elect presidents or senators directly. But you think they were interested in Freedom.

The reality- the American Revolution was about rich people protecting the interests of rich people.

Our country didn't get better because of government, our country improved because of innovation and the freedom to create and sell products that make all of our lives much easier.

No, our country got better because we had a series of progressive presidents like Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK, LBJ who saw that the country had to work for everyone, not just the rich. It got better because we had a labor movement and a civil rights movement that made things better for working folks.

and then we have dumb shits like you, who really think because you have white skin and a dick, that you are somehow better than the other working folks, and vote for clowns like Trump who don't give a shit about you.
:lmao:
Your list of presidents have laid the foundation for the country to be the nanny state it is today… Fact

It's best if you stay in your mother's basement, in seclusion

You and your ilk would love a totally government run country. That's why I can't figure out why you leftists don't move to places like Cuba, North Korea, China. It's government everything including healthcare and no guns. You don't have to worry about the rich either. Everybody is equal--equally poor.

yes, countries we've been punishing for decades by waging economic war, because we wouldn't want them working folks to get any ideas.

again, I'd like to go back to 1970 or so, before republicans started fucking everything up.

Free people do want to live the way our founders created this country. It was their creation that made us the greatest country in the world in just a few hundred years. Much of that is because we had limited government.

Uh, right. Free people. Of course, in the founders America, you had slavery, women couldn't vote, people who didn't own land couldn't vote, and they didn't elect presidents or senators directly. But you think they were interested in Freedom.

The reality- the American Revolution was about rich people protecting the interests of rich people.

Our country didn't get better because of government, our country improved because of innovation and the freedom to create and sell products that make all of our lives much easier.

No, our country got better because we had a series of progressive presidents like Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK, LBJ who saw that the country had to work for everyone, not just the rich. It got better because we had a labor movement and a civil rights movement that made things better for working folks.

and then we have dumb shits like you, who really think because you have white skin and a dick, that you are somehow better than the other working folks, and vote for clowns like Trump who don't give a shit about you.

Yeah, like Hil-Liar gives a shit about you. That's why she exposed our government secrets to our enemies in the world.

In your Commie rant, you hit the nail on the head believe it or not. It's not the Presidents job to care about me or anybody else. It's his job to see to it that the country gives the opportunities to people to make themselves better. It's the Presidents job to make sure our country is secure--not opening up the floodgates of our borders and have multiple terrorist attacks like we suffered under DumBama.

Yes, people were much freer back then. The federal government didn't believe "It takes a village" for it's citizens to survive. They didn't believe that the federal government should be our mommy's and daddy's in our lives. Believe it or not, parents actually raised their children. They actually fed and clothed them. They took care of their medical needs. They prayed in school because the government didn't promote that they were the greatest power in the universe.

When did Republicans start Fn everything up? Care to give some examples? And the 70's were much better because we had much less government. The 50's were better than the 70's because there was even less government then.

Yeah, like Hil-Liar gives a shit about you. That's why she exposed our government secrets to our enemies in the world.

Again, not my secrets... When the government marks something secret, it's to keep US from knowing about it, not them.

Do try to keep on topic, will you, Stupid?

In your Commie rant, you hit the nail on the head believe it or not. It's not the Presidents job to care about me or anybody else. It's his job to see to it that the country gives the opportunities to people to make themselves better. It's the Presidents job to make sure our country is secure--not opening up the floodgates of our borders and have multiple terrorist attacks like we suffered under DumBama.

Yawn, guy, you can go piss yourself about scary brown people, but frankly, your chance of being killed by a terrorist is about your chance of scoring a lottery ticket. You are more likely to be killed by a white gun nut who will be described as having "mental problems".

No, it really is the President's job to ensure that the rich aren't cheating us or endangering our lives... that's why we have an EEOC and a NLRB and a EPA and OSHA and a lot of other agencies... because those rich cocksuckers would totally fuck you if they could get away with it.

Yes, people were much freer back then. The federal government didn't believe "It takes a village" for it's citizens to survive. They didn't believe that the federal government should be our mommy's and daddy's in our lives. Believe it or not, parents actually raised their children. They actually fed and clothed them. They took care of their medical needs. They prayed in school because the government didn't promote that they were the greatest power in the universe.

Okay... you realize that "back then", the average life expectancy was 40 and the infant mortality rate was 34%, right?

The illiteracy rate in 1800 was over 50%, compared to now when it is less than 3%.

So I guess we were freer back then to run our own lives, but we kind of sucked at it.

When did Republicans start Fn everything up? Care to give some examples? And the 70's were much better because we had much less government. The 50's were better than the 70's because there was even less government then.

My opinion, the GOP started fucking things up in the 1970's... but they really got it rolling in 1981 when Ronnie Reagan started dismantling the middle class.

As for the 1950's having less government. Um.. You know, in the 1950's, you had universal conscription in peacetime, the rich paid a top marginal rate of 93%, and we were undergoing the begining of one the largest infrastructure programs in history. and this all happened under that commie bastard Eisenhower (or as I like to refer to him, "the last Republican who was actually a decent human being.")

Oh, yeah, in the 1950's, 33% of the workforce was unionized.

What does that say to you? Beyonce and Jay-Z known Illuminati members had Hillary at their concert in Ohio last night, announced they supported her, and brought her on stage.

th
th
th
th
th

So, what does this say? Are they just supporting her because they are entertainers and a part of Hollywood and are against the Republican agenda? Or is it something more sinister? People argue about the KKK supporting Trump, which I have done myself, but what about this?

This shows that hillary can't get a crowd on her own. She's needs the super stars as the attraction. Trump does it on his own. He is the attraction.

Again, not my secrets... When the government marks something secret, it's to keep US from knowing about it, not them.

Yawn, guy, you can go piss yourself about scary brown people, but frankly, your chance of being killed by a terrorist is about your chance of scoring a lottery ticket. You are more likely to be killed by a white gun nut who will be described as having "mental problems".

No, it really is the President's job to ensure that the rich aren't cheating us or endangering our lives... that's why we have an EEOC and a NLRB and a EPA and OSHA and a lot of other agencies... because those rich cocksuckers would totally fuck you if they could get away with it.

Okay... you realize that "back then", the average life expectancy was 40 and the infant mortality rate was 34%, right?

The illiteracy rate in 1800 was over 50%, compared to now when it is less than 3%.

So I guess we were freer back then to run our own lives, but we kind of sucked at it.

My opinion, the GOP started fucking things up in the 1970's... but they really got it rolling in 1981 when Ronnie Reagan started dismantling the middle class.

As for the 1950's having less government. Um.. You know, in the 1950's, you had universal conscription in peacetime, the rich paid a top marginal rate of 93%, and we were undergoing the begining of one the largest infrastructure programs in history. and this all happened under that commie bastard Eisenhower (or as I like to refer to him, "the last Republican who was actually a decent human being.")

Yep, and it went on a steady decline since. The public sector however kept increasing union participation and now all our governments are broke.

Reagan didn't dismantle anything. He fired a bunch of loser air traffic control people which they had coming. That was it. The effective tax rate for the wealthy back in the 50's was around 40%. Because we didn't have the technology and safe travel we have today, not many businesses left the country for greener fields. Today, a CEO can be in Seattle and run a company in China from his bathroom toilet. As travel and communications got better, companies and the wealthy did start leaving the country. That's why Reagan lowered their tax rates--to try and keep them here.

You call me stupid? You think government came out with the medical technology that made us live longer today? People back then dropped out of school to join the military to fight for our country, or otherwise quit school to work and support their family. And guess what? They did it all without big brother.

I don't blame you for not wanting to stay on that topic. Confidential and classified means just that. It means only those who are cleared can see them--not Hillary's foreign maid for crying out loud. Yes, they are all our secrets in this country because they likely affect all Americans. You make sure that your aids perverted husband doesn't have that information on the same laptop he's using to send disgusting pictures to 15 year old kids.

Illuminati? This belongs in conspiracy theorys

How come if the Illuminati maybe support Hillary it is a conspiracy theory, but if the KKK support Trump it is political?

Because the KKK is real. The Illuminati is a conspiracy theory nut's wet dream.
The KKK is a joke, they have been from the start. Think about it, a bunch of clowns running around in sheets...
They've never have the percentages to be taken as serious. Just face it you're a lemming

I can't understand how anyone could take them seriously other than the ones whose ancestors were tortured and lynched, or the ones who see how they are using the republicans to gain power again.

What does that say to you? Beyonce and Jay-Z known Illuminati members had Hillary at their concert in Ohio last night, announced they supported her, and brought her on stage.

th
th
th
th
th

So, what does this say? Are they just supporting her because they are entertainers and a part of Hollywood and are against the Republican agenda? Or is it something more sinister? People argue about the KKK supporting Trump, which I have done myself, but what about this?

This shows that hillary can't get a crowd on her own. She's needs the super stars as the attraction. Trump does it on his own. He is the attraction.

Well good for you and Trump. We'll see which way worked best in a couple of days.

Yep, and it went on a steady decline since. The public sector however kept increasing union participation and now all our governments are broke.

Reagan didn't dismantle anything. He fired a bunch of loser air traffic control people which they had coming. That was it. The effective tax rate for the wealthy back in the 50's was around 40%. Because we didn't have the technology and safe travel we have today, not many businesses left the country for greener fields. Today, a CEO can be in Seattle and run a company in China from his bathroom toilet. As travel and communications got better, companies and the wealthy did start leaving the country. That's why Reagan lowered their tax rates--to try and keep them here.

Reagan did it to reward his rich buddies. Fuck, you wingnuts don't even try to claim Supply Side anymore... now it's just that the rich DESERVE to have all the money they squeeze out of the working class.

You call me stupid? You think government came out with the medical technology that made us live longer today? People back then dropped out of school to join the military to fight for our country, or otherwise quit school to work and support their family. And guess what? They did it all without big brother.

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. Uh, yeah, the fact is when the government set up hospitals and such, that had a lot to do with bringing down the fatality rate.

I don't blame you for not wanting to stay on that topic. Confidential and classified means just that. It means only those who are cleared can see them--not Hillary's foreign maid for crying out loud. Yes, they are all our secrets in this country because they likely affect all Americans. You make sure that your aids perverted husband doesn't have that information on the same laptop he's using to send disgusting pictures to 15 year old kids.

Except no one has proven he did... or that any of these e-mails are really "classified". (Sorry, calling them classified 4 years after they were sent doesn't make them classified.)

Reagan did it to reward his rich buddies. Fuck, you wingnuts don't even try to claim Supply Side anymore... now it's just that the rich DESERVE to have all the money they squeeze out of the working class.

That's because the rich only want the middle-class and the poor to spend their money to stimulate the economy. Yet, then when those same people are left living paycheck to paycheck, and get screwed when they have a catastrophe in their lives and have no savings... those same rich people say that those people should have been smart and saved a nest egg. It's quite funny.

The Rich Are Hoarding Cash And It's Making Us A Lot Worse Off: Experts | Huffington Post

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. Uh, yeah, the fact is when the government set up hospitals and such, that had a lot to do with bringing down the fatality rate.

Except no one has proven he did... or that any of these e-mails are really "classified". (Sorry, calling them classified 4 years after they were sent doesn't make them classified.)

Utter BS. When did the government setup hospitals besides the VA? Our medical technology comes from the private market--not the government. Government may have funded some of the efforts, but they didn't develop anything themselves.

Really? Do I need to post the video again? Or would you rather I post the latest reports about her emails like how she sent them to her daughter and had her maid print them out in her NY home when she was in Washington?

It doesn't matter if it's four months or forty years. Classified material stays classified until it becomes unclassified by the proper authorities.

That's because the rich only want the middle-class and the poor to spend their money to stimulate the economy. Yet, then when those same people are left living paycheck to paycheck, and get screwed when they have a catastrophe in their lives and have no savings... those same rich people say that those people should have been smart and saved a nest egg. It's quite funny.

Not really. I think the thing about the rich is that they are too damned greedy. They already have more than half the wealth, and they want the other half.

Utter BS. When did the government setup hospitals besides the VA? Our medical technology comes from the private market--not the government. Government may have funded some of the efforts, but they didn't develop anything themselves.

You've never heard of county hospitals? State Hospitals? I know, this is a shock to you, Cleetus, but that's the dun-der gummit!

Really? Do I need to post the video again? Or would you rather I post the latest reports about her emails like how she sent them to her daughter and had her maid print them out in her NY home when she was in Washington?

It doesn't matter if it's four months or forty years. Classified material stays classified until it becomes unclassified by the proper authorities.

Whoops, you need to pay attention. Comey just admitted again Hillary did nothing wrong.

Whoops.

You've never heard of county hospitals? State Hospitals? I know, this is a shock to you, Cleetus, but that's the dun-der gummit!

Whoops, you need to pay attention. Comey just admitted again Hillary did nothing wrong.

Whoops.

Yes, local governments--not federal. And those facilities never produced any new medical technologies.

Whoops.

She did plenty wrong, it's just that Comey won't do anything about it. This is why the entire administration is so corrupt and we as Americans need to clean up that mess in Washington.

Yes, local governments--not federal. And those facilities never produced any new medical technologies.

You do get that most medical research is funded by the government, right?

She did plenty wrong, it's just that Comey won't do anything about it. This is why the entire administration is so corrupt and we as Americans need to clean up that mess in Washington.

Guy, again- If you want to rate it on a scale of 1-10 - 10 being Bush starting a war on a lie and his Vice President making a fortune on war profiteering through Haliburton - then "not using the right E-mail maybe rates a 1.

She shouldn't have done it, but it's no big deal. IT really isn't.

You see, I think trying to use the criminal justice system to get at your political opponents is a bad idea, whether it be Republicans with Iran-Contra and PlameGate, or Democrats with Zippergate and Emails...

Now, would her use of e-mails be worrisome? Yes, if your party hadn't nominated a Nazi Game Show Host with a short temper.

How come if the Illuminati maybe support Hillary it is a conspiracy theory, but if the KKK support Trump it is political?

ummmh I think first you need to show the Illuminati ARE supporting Clinton. The KKK have come out in support of Trump.

I never said it was a fact, I asked people's opinions of the situation. When she goes out on stage with two huge Illuminati members and then has a third following her on her campaign trail...

ummmh I think first you need to show the Illuminati ARE supporting Clinton. The KKK have come out in support of Trump.

I never said it was a fact, I asked people's opinions of the situation. When she goes out on stage with two huge Illuminati members and then has a third following her on her campaign trail...

Assuming of course that the above is true...and not a conspiracy theory...

Forum List

Back