Massive numbers of high school dropouts vote for Hillary

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
We all know this is an accurate statement. I am just curious why this is not moving through the media. After all we have all kinds of other stats that may or may not be true.

The best statistics are the ones you make up yourself

The Democrat media outlets don't swing that way, it's not what they do. They polish the leftist turd and spit on all naysayers, that's their purpose.

We all know this is an accurate statement. I am just curious why this is not moving through the media. After all we have all kinds of other stats that may or may not be true.

No we don't all know that, some of us, based EVIDENCE, know this:

Among all college-educated likely voters, including those with post-graduate degrees, Clinton leads 54 percent to 32 percent.

Clinton Beats Trump Among College-Educated in Bloomberg Poll

Among all college-educated likely voters, including those with post-graduate degrees, Clinton leads 54 percent to 32 percent.

Is your basket weaving degree really worth anything?

Obama and the D Party are flooding the nation with illiterate third worlders. Their unsaid policy is...the dumb are easily fooled by the state...so Ds love them.

...then they get their buddies in the MSM to claim only dumb uneducated white folks vote R...and it dumps liberals every time.

That's proof that a higher education doesn't equate to intelligence.

you choose to believe a poll of 653 people from an unknown location. College professors and those who major in the arts would vote at a very high percentage for Hillary. Medical doctors, engineers and law majors for the most part would never vote for Hillary. None of us should be so quick to swallow the stats of these polls without more info on how and where the data was collected.

Please . Everyone knows Trumps base is uneducated rubes .

you choose to believe a poll of 653 people from an unknown location. College professors and those who major in the arts would vote at a very high percentage for Hillary. Medical doctors, engineers and law majors for the most part would never vote for Hillary. None of us should be so quick to swallow the stats of these polls without more info on how and where the data was collected.
Polls are meaningless unless you are leading in them

You failed Statistics didn't you?

I would really like to see the separation between bullshit and non-bullshit fields.

Gender studies warriors vote for Hillary. Engineers vote for Trump.

No, just probably went to a different school than you. It is possible to get a valid poll put together but not with 653 people and selected venue on a national poll.

That's proof that a higher education doesn't equate to intelligence.

....If Hillry was the stupid choice that would be true, but she isn't, Trump is. Shallow, ridiculous, ignorant little person of a choice.

No, just probably went to a different school than you. It is possible to get a valid poll put together but not with 653 people and selected venue on a national poll.

PROBABLY, MAYBE HERP DRP!

How about you drop the STUPID and make a serious case like finding a single poll where Trump leads the educated vote?

Meanwhile everything I've ever seen shows Trump winning the uneducated vote, Hillary winning those with college degree or higher:

VoterPref_table-09.23.16_REV01.jpg

Poll: Most-Educated Voters Favor Clinton Over Trump - Morning Consult

Hence

"I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED" - Donald Trump

Last edited:

Forum List

Back