So Beyonce and Jay-Z, Known Illuminati Had Hillary at Their Concert Last Night

Guy, again- If you want to rate it on a scale of 1-10 - 10 being Bush starting a war on a lie and his Vice President making a fortune on war profiteering through Haliburton - then "not using the right E-mail maybe rates a 1.

She shouldn't have done it, but it's no big deal. IT really isn't.

You see, I think trying to use the criminal justice system to get at your political opponents is a bad idea, whether it be Republicans with Iran-Contra and PlameGate, or Democrats with Zippergate and Emails...

Now, would her use of e-mails be worrisome? Yes, if your party hadn't nominated a Nazi Game Show Host with a short temper.

Oh, so your opinion of the opposition is what makes Hil-liars transgressions acceptable?

Maybe you're right. In fact, no matter who wins, they shouldn't even take the presidential oath. What for? When you're in the system, it doesn't matter what you say or what you agree to now does it? Impunity just comes with government work. In fact it's expected now.

Save all that money from investigations. Don't bother the press or the people with nefarious actives by our representatives. The founders would be so proud.

Oh, so your opinion of the opposition is what makes Hil-liars transgressions acceptable?

Maybe you're right. In fact, no matter who wins, they shouldn't even take the presidential oath. What for? When you're in the system, it doesn't matter what you say or what you agree to now does it? Impunity just comes with government work. In fact it's expected now.

Save all that money from investigations. Don't bother the press or the people with nefarious actives by our representatives. The founders would be so proud.

Here's the thing about investigations. Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars investigating the clintons and the only thing he found was that Clinton lied about getting a blow job in a case that was dismissed for lack of merit.

You see, I honestly don't give a fuck if Hillary used the wrong e-mail or if Bill got a blow job. It has no effect on my life.

On the other hand, the wars and recessions that Trump will inevitably cause will have an effect on my life.

Illuminati? This belongs in conspiracy theorys
No this is absolutely real. You can tell because it is in the politics section. This forum wouldn't let dumb fuck batshit insane and/or lies be posted in the politics section.

Illuminati? This belongs in conspiracy theorys

How come if the Illuminati maybe support Hillary it is a conspiracy theory, but if the KKK support Trump it is political?

ummmh I think first you need to show the Illuminati ARE supporting Clinton. The KKK have come out in support of Trump.
You mean ALL FIFTEEN members of the KKK?
Don't be so obvious!
Surely you can can up with something a little more serious than dragging out the old KKK card from the fifties.
Maybe Hillary can help you. Her "mentor" Byrd was a fucking Grand Wizard or some other ludicrous title.

Here's the thing about investigations. Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars investigating the clintons and the only thing he found was that Clinton lied about getting a blow job in a case that was dismissed for lack of merit.

You see, I honestly don't give a fuck if Hillary used the wrong e-mail or if Bill got a blow job. It has no effect on my life.

On the other hand, the wars and recessions that Trump will inevitably cause will have an effect on my life.

Yes, I'm sure it will cloud your crystal ball.

I'll stick with the guy that has nothing to do with our plights here in the US or overseas. I'll stick with the guy that's been endorsed by great groups such as police unions, military people and even the border patrol.

You on the other hand can vote for the woman who has the blessings of Black Lies Matter and is loaded with filth.

Yes, I'm sure it will cloud your crystal ball.

I'll stick with the guy that has nothing to do with our plights here in the US or overseas. I'll stick with the guy that's been endorsed by great groups such as police unions, military people and even the border patrol.

You on the other hand can vote for the woman who has the blessings of Black Lies Matter and is loaded with filth.

The Border Patrol didn't endorse Trumpenfuhrer, guy. Neither did most police unions.

Trump had nothing to do with "our plight" because he's spent the last 14 years hosting a game show.

again. Unions aren't the Border patrol.

Not to worry, you don't actually have to win votes to steal the presidency, apparently.

Of course, if it doesn't go your way, it's stealing the election.

giphy.gif

Last time I checked, Clinton got more votes, but once again, you guys use a technicality to win.

Why do you hate America?

I hope you understand that we go by the electoral college, and not the most votes in this country. Been that way for a long time now Joe. Get with the program.....

I hope you understand that we go by the electoral college, and not the most votes in this country. Been that way for a long time now Joe. Get with the program.....

You mean we keep having a bad system no one wants to change, and we wonder why we keep ending up with awful presidents?

I think that Trump will probably motivate people to get rid of it... after he fucks up... everything.

You mean we keep having a bad system no one wants to change, and we wonder why we keep ending up with awful presidents?

I think that Trump will probably motivate people to get rid of it... after he fucks up... everything.

No Joe. You see all that red in the country? Now notice the few sections that are not red? Yes, you want those sections to control the country over all those large red sections. That's what you liberals think is fair.

live_map_president.png

But hey! If you think you can get a constitutional amendment to change the process, be my guest. It's not just a "system" it's part of our fabric

No Joe. You see all that red in the country? Now notice the few sections that are not red? Yes, you want those sections to control the country over all those large red sections. That's what you liberals think is fair.

View attachment 97845

But hey! If you think you can get a constitutional amendment to change the process, be my guest. It's not just a "system" it's part of our fabric

Hillary got more votes than Trump. That's twice in recent history that the republican stole the election with less votes.

No. I don't think the election was stolen in the legal sense. Only in the moral sense. Hillary got more votes.

Okay, so what would morality dictate here? After all, we've been doing it this way for a very long time now. I bet you wouldn't even mention it if Trump got the most votes and Hillary won.

No. I don't think the election was stolen in the legal sense. Only in the moral sense. Hillary got more votes.

Okay, so what would morality dictate here? After all, we've been doing it this way for a very long time now. I bet you wouldn't even mention it if Trump got the most votes and Hillary won.

I'm sure it probably wouldn't be as important to me right now, but my belief would be unchanged.

Forum List

Back