SNL writer says she'll give a blowjob to anyone who punches the Covington smiling kid.

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smile at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smirk at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!

It's not the "mainstream media at it is finest [sic]" --- it's a cultural norm that you don't stand six inches away from somebody who's obviously performing a ritual, and taunt them. That's how culture draws its lines of propriety.

And you know that, because we ALL know that.

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smile at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!
Are you trying to say that kid was simply smiling at the guy? Seriously? You gotta get your eyes checked. Death threats for that are apprehensible, but also don’t pretend like he was innocently standing there smiling at the guy

It's now "offensive" and "threatening" to smirk at someone. The Main Stream Media at it's finest! I can't believe some ass hats were making death threats to that high school kid because he "smirked" at someone. Are you kidding me? You folks on the left are so freaking unhinged these days it's not even funny anymore!

It's not the "mainstream media at it is finest [sic]" --- it's a cultural norm that you don't stand six inches away from somebody who's obviously performing a ritual, and taunt them. That's how culture draws its lines of propriety.

And you know that, because we ALL know that.

When did smiling at someone morph into "taunting"? You're an idiot, Pogo! The teenager did nothing wrong.

Are you trying to say that kid was simply smiling at the guy? Seriously? You gotta get your eyes checked. Death threats for that are apprehensible, but also don’t pretend like he was innocently standing there smiling at the guy

You tell me...what was he doing other than standing there smiling?

I don't understand why a Make America Great Again Hat is nothing but a positive message, and supporting the sitting President of the U.S. isn't a good thing. Just shows how misguided liberal/progressives are. Guess they allow the Media to give them what to think.
Why do you pretend that everything anti trump is spoon fed by the media? I get that you support and agree with him. But can you really not see why his political opponents don’t like or support him? Do you not see how offensive and controversial he acts?

What's pathetic about this entire incident is the person who acted most like an adult in that entire confrontation wasn't an adult at all! The black group was tossing racial slurs at those kids. The Indian walked up into the crowd of kids...got in someone's face and started beating a drum. All that teenager did was smile at how idiotic it all was.

Classy Dims.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
199860ae15853093a71019ce47f97d20
by Cassandra Fairbanks January 21, 2019 889 C

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

What are the Covington Catholic Students? I have been out of loops with serious TOTAL BASTARD flu and so have not been on, so what is the controversy or whatever?
It’s just another nothing story that the media is blowing way out of proportion. A kid in a MAGA hat was staring down a old Native American playing a drum during a bunch of protests during the women’s march. Initial reaction was blaming the kids as instigators but then more footage came out and showed they weren’t doing what many originally claimed they were doing. Don’t know why this is national news
Blaming the kids because: a) they were white; b) they were wearing MAGA hats; and c) they had been in town to participate in an anti-abortion rally. Three strikes and you're out, right?

He was standing inches away staring the dude down. Are you blind? Tell you what, go to a bar tonight and do that exact same thing to any guy in the room. See if you walk out without a black eye.

He was standing inches away staring the dude down. Are you blind? Tell you what, go to a bar tonight and do that exact same thing to any guy in the room. See if you walk out without a black eye.
You should have told him no gay bars...They like smiling strangers that stare..

Classy Dims.

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

What are the Covington Catholic Students? I have been out of loops with serious TOTAL BASTARD flu and so have not been on, so what is the controversy or whatever?
It’s just another nothing story that the media is blowing way out of proportion. A kid in a MAGA hat was staring down a old Native American playing a drum during a bunch of protests during the women’s march. Initial reaction was blaming the kids as instigators but then more footage came out and showed they weren’t doing what many originally claimed they were doing. Don’t know why this is national news
Blaming the kids because: a) they were white; b) they were wearing MAGA hats; and c) they had been in town to participate in an anti-abortion rally. Three strikes and you're out, right?
No, the kid got blamed because of an image of him staring down an old timer as he played drums. The media ran with the impression of an image before seeking the whole picture. It was a lazy and wreckless mistake

Classy Dims.

No, the kid got blamed because of an image of him staring down an old timer as he played drums. The media ran with the impression of an image before seeking the whole picture. It was a lazy and wreckless mistake

Would that be the adult activist who deliberately waded into a crowd of teenagers on a school trip...picked out one of those kids who was wearing a Make America Great Again hat...and got right up in his face? Would THAT be the "old timer" you're referring to?

Classy Dims.

Glad to see you back.

Classy Dims.

Would that be the adult activist who deliberately waded into a crowd of teenagers on a school trip...picked out one of those kids who was wearing a Make America Great Again hat...and got right up in his face? Would THAT be the "old timer" you're referring to?

You just informed me that it was unacceptable to go up to someone and get in their face! That kid didn't move an inch...it was the Indian activist that got into someone's face. So did you want to apologize now or continue to make as big an ass of yourself as the main stream media outlets that went with that story?

Forum List

Back