"I will blow whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face,” tweeted Sarah Beattie

Apparently you're not aware of the dick rules

Dick Rule#1 : The dick doesn't care about political ideology.

:D

"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action." -- Bullet Tooth Tony, Snatch

The dick SHOULD care, when the poltical ideaology makes the chick a man-hater who probably has a miniature wood chipper for a hoo-ha.

Dick Rule#2: the dick don't care that it SHOULD care.

Sounds like things that homos say.

"Dick ain't got no conscience."

Uh-Huh, no conscience, no sense of humor either. :cool:

Like the way I made a joke about not screwing leftist women, and you stomped all over it with your oblivious "I'm a horndog I fuck anything I can't be bothered to understand what you're saying"? THAT no sense of humor?

ROFLMAO! talk about being wound so tight it's a wonder you can manage to keep breathing.

When I "stomp" on you you'll know it, that was no "stomp" that was a playful jab at what appeared to be a joke on your part, thus the emoticon attached.

Thanks for the laugh.

ROFLMAO! talk about being wound so tight it's a wonder you can manage to keep breathing.

When I "stomp" on you you'll know it, that was no "stomp" that was a playful jab at what appeared to be a joke on your part, thus the emoticon attached.

Thanks for the laugh.
To quote the late Robin Williams, "God gave men a penis and a brain, and only enough blood to work one at a time."

If you're smart, you'll stick your dick in a pencil sharpener before you put it in any orifice on a leftist broad. They're likely to bite.

"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action." -- Bullet Tooth Tony, Snatch

The dick SHOULD care, when the poltical ideaology makes the chick a man-hater who probably has a miniature wood chipper for a hoo-ha.

Someone's dick is less bright than the average dick, if it doesn't care about getting chewed off.
Lots of guys will think with the little head rather than the big head. The little head (dick) doesn't care. The big head needs to know when to over ride the little head to stay out of trouble.

If you're smart, you'll stick your dick in a pencil sharpener before you put it in any orifice on a leftist broad. They're likely to bite.

Someone's dick is less bright than the average dick, if it doesn't care about getting chewed off.
Lots of guys will think with the little head rather than the big head. The little head (dick) doesn't care. The big head needs to know when to over ride the little head to stay out of trouble.

That's the voice of reason and likely experience, right there!:beer:

Thanks, I'm aware.

Apparently the next time I make a joke about leftist women being dangerous to penises, I will include a diagram explaining the joke so that I can perhaps avoid multiple humor-challenged Captain Obviouses ponderously explaining to me that all men are horny morons who will never, ever give any consideration to what they're fucking before they fuck it.

Or perhaps I will just keep the information to myself and let those who are willing to get their dicks bitten off by man-hating leftist twats with teeth go for it. One way to chlorinate the gene pool, I guess.

Like the way I made a joke about not screwing leftist women, and you stomped all over it with your oblivious "I'm a horndog I fuck anything I can't be bothered to understand what you're saying"? THAT no sense of humor?

Thanks for the laugh.

"ROFLMAO" The lack of reading comprehension continues. I never said you stomped on me, Mr. "My dick is mindless and I'm proud!" I said you stomped on the joke, and you continue to demonstrate why.

And you can talk about me being wound too tight when you no longer spend multiple posts insisting that you will fuck anything that doesn't run away, and absolutely will not tolerate anyone saying otherwise for any reason.

On the other hand, your inability to recognize a joke AND to simply admit that you killed it like a humor-challenged ass monkey fits perfectly with your inflamed Neanderthal pride in fucking everything up to and including mossy knotholes in trees. You are exactly who I was thinking of when I said I would just keep quiet from now and let the leftist twats chew your dick off so you don't breed.

Go for it, Captain Caveman. Enjoy.

Thanks for the laugh.

"ROFLMAO" The lack of reading comprehension continues. I never said you stomped on me, Mr. "My dick is mindless and I'm proud!" I said you stomped on the joke, and you continue to demonstrate why.

And you can talk about me being wound too tight when you no longer spend multiple posts insisting that you will fuck anything that doesn't run away, and absolutely will not tolerate anyone saying otherwise for any reason.

On the other hand, your inability to recognize a joke AND to simply admit that you killed it like a humor-challenged ass monkey fits perfectly with your inflamed Neanderthal pride in fucking everything up to and including mossy knotholes in trees. You are exactly who I was thinking of when I said I would just keep quiet from now and let the leftist twats chew your dick off so you don't breed.

Thanks for the laugh.

LOL, Keep the tantrum rolling..... the pay off is definitely turning out to be far more lucrative than anything I had originally hoped for.

:popcorn:

"If it’s true that our species is alone in the universe, then I’d have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." -- George Carlin

Forum List

Back