SNL writer says she'll give a blowjob to anyone who punches the Covington smiling kid.

I’m not defending anybody, I’m placing blame. You are the one who scraping up insults and excuses as you lose control of your emotions. Grow up

Sure you are, you're wetting yourself over some white kids not being intimated by some retarded gimp playing 'indian', probably panhandling ad hoping they give him money to go away, and sniveling about how they laughed at the fraud. you're the punk who needs to grow up, kid.
I’m wetting myself? Seriously man, something is wrong with you

Classy Dims.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face
199860ae15853093a71019ce47f97d20
by Cassandra Fairbanks January 21, 2019 889 C

blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.
Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

Rig a prank video of the kid being hit with a Hollywood punch and show it to the writer and demand she pay up.

Then video tape it and show her to be a liar.

Or secretly video her in the act and show it online. If it can be done legally.

the kid will grow up. seems to be off to a good start by simply smiling while peacefully holding his ground.

and that got him, his family and his school death threats.

let me know again whos out of line here.
Obviously anybody making death threats is completely off their rockers. The kids owns his part in the conflict too though. He was showing off playing tough for his friends. It’s what kids do. But he absolutely doesn’t deserve death threats
so what should he have done?

you were not there but yet you refuse any possibility he did nothing wrong.

you're digging for something and this isnt like you.

if there was a real story there NBC wouldnt be makibg shit up.

Well I do agree that this is a nothing story. The first post I made about this was that it is an overblown story about nothing of importance. As far as the kid. If that were my kid I’d be very disappointed in how he acted. I would have hoped he would be the bigger person, take the ego out of it and let the drummer pass or just walk away. Deescalate not provoke. With that said if he got suspended or even punished by the school I’d also be pissed. I don’t think it was a serious offense but I also don’t think he was an innocent victim or a stand up guy for staring down an old Indian

the drummer got in his face and was NOT TRYING to pass. just stay in his face.

the kid will grow up. seems to be off to a good start by simply smiling while peacefully holding his ground.

Let us all know how many people you've ever seen, of any age, who stand three inches away from somebody smirking at them.

Go try it yourself. In a bar. In a church. In a Mal-Wart. Anywhere you like.
How 'bout this, next time you get pulled over by a cop, just put your face two inches away from his and smirk. Tell him how it's about "respect".

Let us all know how many people you've ever seen, of any age, who stand three inches away from somebody smirking at them.

What's he supposed to do when the Indian twat stands three inches in front of him?

The parents should press charges for inciting hatred and child endangerment.
Maybe a child should stay in a child's place. And not get in the face of an Elder beating a drum. Why were they there except to cause trouble. The entire group of little shits was heckling the Elder and others as well.

And not get in the face of an Elder beating a drum.

He didn't get in the old fart's face.
The old fart walked up to him.

Obviously anybody making death threats is completely off their rockers. The kids owns his part in the conflict too though. He was showing off playing tough for his friends. It’s what kids do. But he absolutely doesn’t deserve death threats

Well I do agree that this is a nothing story. The first post I made about this was that it is an overblown story about nothing of importance. As far as the kid. If that were my kid I’d be very disappointed in how he acted. I would have hoped he would be the bigger person, take the ego out of it and let the drummer pass or just walk away. Deescalate not provoke. With that said if he got suspended or even punished by the school I’d also be pissed. I don’t think it was a serious offense but I also don’t think he was an innocent victim or a stand up guy for staring down an old Indian

Ok Ice, you blame the drummer and applaud the kid. I’ll put responsibility on both of them. Either way, I don’t really give a shit what two attention seekers do in a protest. If it were my friend playing the drum I would have pulled him away and told him to stop being a douchebag. If it were my kid staring him down I would have pulled him away and told him to stop being a douchebag. But that’s me. Frankly it embarrassing that this incident has become such a big issue. We must be really bored in this country

Ok Ice, you blame the drummer and applaud the kid. I’ll put responsibility on both of them. Either way, I don’t really give a shit what two attention seekers do in a protest. If it were my friend playing the drum I would have pulled him away and told him to stop being a douchebag. If it were my kid staring him down I would have pulled him away and told him to stop being a douchebag. But that’s me. Frankly it embarrassing that this incident has become such a big issue. We must be really bored in this country

ok - now *you* are seeing things in binary terms only.

i never said the kid was blameless. from my point of view i don't think he is but all i know comes from what we see in a media none of us really trust.

by the hour we found out more about this "vietnam vet" (who never went to vietnam, was spat on by a hippie when he returned, and was a refrigerator tech when not AWOL, but that's a different story).

all i ever asked you was for 2 things.
1) show me where you're seeing him act up and be the one to get in the other mans face.
2) if there was any potential scenario where the kid did nothing wrong, to you

you're now telling me how i feel about it when that was never really my question.

for some reason this one is sounding personal to you. no idea why but it's kinda the first time i've seen you ignore not 1 but 2 questions i've asked several times to better understand your viewpoint.

since this seems to be bugging you, i'll stop asking.

i never said the kid was blameless. from my point of view i don't think he is but all i know comes from what we see in a media none of us really trust.

by the hour we found out more about this "vietnam vet" (who never went to vietnam, was spat on by a hippie when he returned, and was a refrigerator tech when not AWOL, but that's a different story).

1) show me where you're seeing him act up and be the one to get in the other mans face.

you're now telling me how i feel about it when that was never really my question.

for some reason this one is sounding personal to you. no idea why but it's kinda the first time i've seen you ignore not 1 but 2 questions i've asked several times to better understand your viewpoint.

I thought I had addressed both your questions. The kid acted up by staring the guy down for 5 minutes. Even if the drummer walked up to him the way the kid responded was still an act of aggression or antagonization at the least. So with that said I can’t say the kid did nothing wrong, he played his part. Ive heard many on this board applaud him or call him the victim. I’m simply saying he owns some responsibility.

Now with that said, I’ll restate that the Black Herbrews were by far the worst offenders in this situation and nobody is talking about them. The Indian guy telling the kids to go back to Europe was an asshole and should be called out. The old drummer guy was more of a provocateur than the media paints him to be and it appears he has lied about his past. He also stood there staring down a kid so he owns some fault for that. At first I heard that the Indians were trying to deescalate so I defended the guy but after watching more videos I don’t think that’s the case. And lastly the media is the worst here. They aren’t fairly covering what happened and both sides are spinning it up to help their politics... and worst of all they are making a national controversy out of something that should have gone beyond a local newspaper, if even that. We gotta stop glorifying the loudmouth wingnuts.

I don’t mean to sound personal with you, I enjoy our debates, there have been other dipshits in this thread calling me racist and other ignorant names that agitated me. I usually laugh those guys off which is what I should do now.

Suddenly racism isnt bad when its an indian or black guy saying racist shit.

Of course; Democrats love hate crimes based on race, as long as it's committed by brown and black vermin they actually endorse it, as did Obama and Eric Holder, and nearly all other Democrats do. They're racist sociopaths and deviants.
Wow, that’s so enlightening. You don’t honestly think anybody buys that crap, except for a few wingnuts in your echo chamber, do you? What a joke

lol you racist Democrats are the joke, you're just too stupid to know it; you clowns suck at hiding it, too. We all know it, dumbass, and they isn't a thing you can do to convince anyone otherwise. If your Party wasn't racist, your base would disappear by morning.

Racism is a social dynamic, not a political party issue, idiot. Nobody in the world ever needed a political party to be a racist. It's simply not related.

Yeah right, moron. You and your racist Party have so much cred. lol

I don't have a "party", knuckledragger.

One need not be there when the 'story' in question is a simple video. We can all see what's going on in a video. If that were not the case --- movies would not exist.

And once again that's not "NBC makibg shit up". That's your Mark Dice pretender YouTube jackoff offering a refutation of his own ass-sumption which simply does not exist on the page he cites. And I already told you this, yet here you are running the same canard expecting different results.

I thought I had addressed both your questions. The kid acted up by staring the guy down for 5 minutes. Even if the drummer walked up to him the way the kid responded was still an act of aggression or antagonization at the least. So with that said I can’t say the kid did nothing wrong, he played his part. Ive heard many on this board applaud him or call him the victim. I’m simply saying he owns some responsibility.

Now with that said, I’ll restate that the Black Herbrews were by far the worst offenders in this situation and nobody is talking about them. The Indian guy telling the kids to go back to Europe was an asshole and should be called out. The old drummer guy was more of a provocateur than the media paints him to be and it appears he has lied about his past. He also stood there staring down a kid so he owns some fault for that. At first I heard that the Indians were trying to deescalate so I defended the guy but after watching more videos I don’t think that’s the case. And lastly the media is the worst here. They aren’t fairly covering what happened and both sides are spinning it up to help their politics... and worst of all they are making a national controversy out of something that should have gone beyond a local newspaper, if even that. We gotta stop glorifying the loudmouth wingnuts.

I don’t mean to sound personal with you, I enjoy our debates, there have been other dipshits in this thread calling me racist and other ignorant names that agitated me. I usually laugh those guys off which is what I should do now.

All of those various interactions are true, the Israelite Whatevers were clearly taunting Indians, high school kids and most likely anyone else in the area. It seems to be what they do. So that's not news; in that it's nothing unusual. But again, none of that has anything to do with a teenage kid standing in another person's space smirking him down. We can blame the Black Israelites for a lot of things but their presence had nothing to do with the Smirk, or with the Smirk-Boi's decision to act out that way.

All of this Grassy Knoll mapping out Xs and Os as to who was where and when, is just a blatant tactic of Red Herring, its objective to draw attention off the teenager's behaviour to somehow get him off the hook for his clearly provocative act.

Probably a felony...

Just like this guys tweet.

· Jan 20, 2019

Threatening acts of violence against educational institutions in Kentucky is a felony and we don’t take it lightly no matter the circumstances. #KYcrime
1f1fa-1f1f8.png

a reward to anyone harming #CovingtonCatholic child issued by @WheelerWalkerJr "I know I have fans in Paris Hills, Ky.

If you know this little shit, punch him in the nuts and send me the video of it and I’ll send you all my albums on vinyl, autographed."

Forum List

Back