"I will blow whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face,” tweeted Sarah Beattie

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A Saturday Night Live comedy writer responded to the media’s false story about the Covington High kids by offering oral sex to anyone who punches them in the face.

“I will blow whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face,” tweeted Sarah Beattie.

“Interesting,” Matt Crouch responded, “so you’re willing to offer fellatio to someone who punches a minor in the face?”

“Madonna offered the same thing to guys who voted for Obama… Guess it’s part of that “me too” thing. The women on the left are seriously messed up,” said another respondent.

The tweet was quickly deleted after a backlash, although others about the same issue remain up, including one which states, “oh yes the kid who was marching against women’s reproductive rights while wearing a hat promoting an evil homophobic racist misogynistic sociopath was TOTALLY misrepresented.”
220119beattie.jpg

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

I have to admit. I am just a bit tempted if that would do what she promised.

Look at those things.

A Saturday Night Live comedy writer responded to the media’s false story about the Covington High kids by offering oral sex to anyone who punches them in the face.

“I will blow whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face,” tweeted Sarah Beattie.

“Interesting,” Matt Crouch responded, “so you’re willing to offer fellatio to someone who punches a minor in the face?”

“Madonna offered the same thing to guys who voted for Obama… Guess it’s part of that “me too” thing. The women on the left are seriously messed up,” said another respondent.

The tweet was quickly deleted after a backlash, although others about the same issue remain up, including one which states, “oh yes the kid who was marching against women’s reproductive rights while wearing a hat promoting an evil homophobic racist misogynistic sociopath was TOTALLY misrepresented.”
220119beattie.jpg

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

Look at those things.
I would rather just punch her in the face.

220119beattie.jpg

Look at those things.
i'd prefer giving her a pearl necklace

The pathetic thing about the left is even after their lies are exposed, they still push the lies.

Even after they are exposed for the lies they are.

220119beattie.jpg

Look at those things.
I would rather just punch her in the face.

So like to beat your women up before sex.

Now the crazy left is willing to compensate with sex, anyone who assaults a child wearing a MAGA hat. That's how freaking nutty the left has become. They fight to protect freakazoid men who want to invade the ladies room but they hate kids wearing red hats with white lettering.

220119beattie.jpg

Look at those things.
Well, that was stupid....doesn't she know that stuff on line is never forgotten.......like those videos of the HS thugs?

The pathetic thing about the left is even after their lies are exposed, they still push the lies.

as I've always said, they aren't honest people, and lack class and integrity. when nothing matters is what we witnessed.

And the leftardz accuse TRUMP if inciting violonce.

Sheesh.
Nah, the world has witnessed who and what Don is.
Well ..the left has exposed themselves as liars,bigots and frauds. Especially Hollywood. Who has been trying to convince the masses they never offered sex for roles and job opportunities.

No need to wonder how this SNL bimbo got her job.

And the leftardz accuse TRUMP if inciting violonce.

Sheesh.
Nah, the world has witnessed who and what Don is.
Well ..the left has exposed themselves as liars,bigots and frauds. Especially a Hollywood. Who has been trying to convince the masses they never offered sex for roles and job opportunities.

No need to wonder how this SNL bimbo got her job.
Sorry, I just don't see your dividing line, looks ubiquitous across american society to me.

as I've always said, they aren't honest people, and lack class and integrity. when nothing matters is what we witnessed.

Looks like socially acceptable behavior running all through american society to me.

Looks like socially acceptable behavior running all through american society to me.

Step on up champ, you could be the first.

another stellar moment for the #metoo movement. showing again why there isn't any sincerity in their message.

Step on up champ, you could be the first.
Americans aren't honest people, and lack class and integrity. when nothing matters is what we witnessed.

Forum List

Back