"I will blow whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face,” tweeted Sarah Beattie

If you're smart, you'll stick your dick in a pencil sharpener before you put it in any orifice on a leftist broad. They're likely to bite.

Apparently you're not aware of the dick rules

Dick Rule#1 : The dick doesn't care about political ideology.

:D

"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action." -- Bullet Tooth Tony, Snatch

And the leftardz accuse TRUMP if inciting violonce.

Sheesh.

Give them a break.....the Left only seeks fair "Social Justice".....
Trump & the Right obviously are the violent pigs of bigotry and hatred :rolleyes:

When Kathy Griffin shows a bloody severed Trump head, it's ok and acceptable because Trump is such an evil bigot along with every one of his supporters
When Maxine waters calls for attacking Trump Administration officials in public, it's fine because they're all demons from hell
And when Loring Wirbel (Board Member of the ACLU) posted on Facebook that Trump supporters should be shot, the applause from the Left was Thunderous.
And Facebook and Twiiter did not find those remarks "offensive" btw

Critical Bottom Line (imo) is frightening....
In other words, should they EVER get total control (and they will), it will not only be acceptable, but mandatory, by any means necessary, to eliminate "Trump" supporters.
(Meaning Right wing persons regardless of who's in office)
In their sordid, twisted minds, THAT would simply be "Social Justice". Same "Social Justice" occurred in Germany circa 1943. They'll use voter registration records to find ya. ;)
And if they ever manage to take your guns away, it'll be so much easier.

Seriously, who on the Right doubts that many of these crazed leftists would love to see Trump and his supporters marched into the gas chambers or literally shot?

What would stop them....their stellar record on moral issues (aren't these the ones who kill babies)????

free full body massage with happy ending for bitches who really just need to be Happier.

You see, to them it would all be in jest, funny, "Social Justice"

Last edited:
A Saturday Night Live comedy writer responded to the media’s false story about the Covington High kids by offering oral sex to anyone who punches them in the face.

“I will blow whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face,” tweeted Sarah Beattie.

“Interesting,” Matt Crouch responded, “so you’re willing to offer fellatio to someone who punches a minor in the face?”

“Madonna offered the same thing to guys who voted for Obama… Guess it’s part of that “me too” thing. The women on the left are seriously messed up,” said another respondent.

The tweet was quickly deleted after a backlash, although others about the same issue remain up, including one which states, “oh yes the kid who was marching against women’s reproductive rights while wearing a hat promoting an evil homophobic racist misogynistic sociopath was TOTALLY misrepresented.”
220119beattie.jpg

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

I have to admit. I am just a bit tempted if that would do what she promised.

Look at those things.

If you're smart, you'll stick your dick in a pencil sharpener before you put it in any orifice on a leftist broad. They're likely to bite.
Bite?

Really?

giphy.gif

As in "off".

iu

A Saturday Night Live comedy writer responded to the media’s false story about the Covington High kids by offering oral sex to anyone who punches them in the face.

“I will blow whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face,” tweeted Sarah Beattie.

“Interesting,” Matt Crouch responded, “so you’re willing to offer fellatio to someone who punches a minor in the face?”

“Madonna offered the same thing to guys who voted for Obama… Guess it’s part of that “me too” thing. The women on the left are seriously messed up,” said another respondent.

The tweet was quickly deleted after a backlash, although others about the same issue remain up, including one which states, “oh yes the kid who was marching against women’s reproductive rights while wearing a hat promoting an evil homophobic racist misogynistic sociopath was TOTALLY misrepresented.”
220119beattie.jpg

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

Look at those things.

I’d venture a guess and bet this filthy Liberal whore was first in line to support #MeToo, stand against “slut shaming” and to demand we all pretend to hate her vagina. This disgusting, twisted trash is so fucked in the head...it’s fascinating.

220119beattie.jpg

Look at those things.

Dumb kvnts like her give us real sexually assertive women a bad name.
you allow it, it's all on you. As Barbara4u2c stated in her video, if that had been young ladies rather than young men, the entire narrative would have been different by 180 degrees. you all, women who support these trash cknts created the mess. vijay jay hats and all of it. eat it.

QUOTE="BrokeLoser, post: 21669617, member: 59273"]

220119beattie.jpg

Look at those things.

I’d venture a guess and bet this filthy Liberal whore was first in line to support #MeToo, stand against “slut shaming” and to demand we all pretend to hate her vagina. This disgusting, twisted trash is so fucked in the head...it’s fascinating.[/QUOTE]

winner winner chicken dinner Broke!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action." -- Bullet Tooth Tony, Snatch

The dick SHOULD care, when the poltical ideaology makes the chick a man-hater who probably has a miniature wood chipper for a hoo-ha.

220119beattie.jpg

Look at those things.

Bite?

Really?

giphy.gif

As in "off".

iu

EXACTLY! Someone gets it!

The dick SHOULD care, when the poltical ideaology makes the chick a man-hater who probably has a miniature wood chipper for a hoo-ha.

Dick Rule#2: the dick don't care that it SHOULD care.

Sounds like things that homos say.

"Dick ain't got no conscience."

To where I say "Thanks, but no thanks."

Someone's dick is less bright than the average dick, if it doesn't care about getting chewed off.

To where I say "Thanks, but no thanks."

They probably don't have a conscience, but I am assuming they have a sense of self-preservation, which is what I'm actually talking about.

Uh-Huh, no conscience, no sense of humor either. :cool:

Uh-Huh, no conscience, no sense of humor either. :cool:

Like the way I made a joke about not screwing leftist women, and you stomped all over it with your oblivious "I'm a horndog I fuck anything I can't be bothered to understand what you're saying"? THAT no sense of humor?

Forum List

Back