"I will blow whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face,” tweeted Sarah Beattie

This came AFTER the lie was exposed.

The left must demonize all normal white people. Supporting President Trump to them is automatically “racist”, which in turn makes them subhuman, and therefore it gives them the moral authority to harass, bully, attack, and even kill them.

So yo're saying "the left" does to whites what "the right" does to Mexicans, blacks, gays, trans and muslims? Interesting.

You see, you cat make that comparison because you can't prove that the right, as a whole, does these things. There are elements of the right that may do these, just as there are elements of people from the left who will do the same thing.

This narrative that hate is exclusive to the right wing parties is inaccurate. The left can be just as hateful as the right, and in exactly the same way.

What this thread is about is how the left are exhibiting this hate in a major way. Even in light of evidence that these kids did nothing wrong, the left still pushes the hate filled version, and several prominent left wing people are advocating violence against these kids and their families.

Sorry, but the left cannot claim the moral high ground here. They are just as bad as the rest.

The left must demonize all normal white people. Supporting President Trump to them is automatically “racist”, which in turn makes them subhuman, and therefore it gives them the moral authority to harass, bully, attack, and even kill them.

So yo're saying "the left" does to whites what "the right" does to Mexicans, blacks, gays, trans and muslims? Interesting.

When do we demonize all of them? I’ve got nothing against Mexicans or blacks.

Gays and trannies, I could care less about them, but that doesn’t mean I am going to change my beliefs or accommodate them. Especially trannies that want us all to go along with their fantasy.

Muslim choose to be barbarians by choice, so it’s perfectly fine to label them all as barbarians. But again, I think they should be left alone in their own countries to kill each other, and not brought into our country.

Now, I love this girl

I have noticed in some videos that women are starting to attack males. Now there are some tough ladies that can do a beat down. But most women are not. In every video I have seen on this issue where the man responds back, the woman punches the man and the man decks her and she is on the ground. This action by women is from propaganda of the schools, movies and Cable TV. Ladies, you have to stop this. Most of you were never taken to the woodshed when you acted out of line like males. And that can be humbling but it can teach a lesson. What we have is wild west anarchy going on now. With white males taking the brunt of violence. Domestic violence has increased markedly with more and more women initiating it. At what point is the country not worth saving. And then all of this will end.

A Saturday Night Live comedy writer responded to the media’s false story about the Covington High kids by offering oral sex to anyone who punches them in the face.

“I will blow whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face,” tweeted Sarah Beattie.

“Interesting,” Matt Crouch responded, “so you’re willing to offer fellatio to someone who punches a minor in the face?”

“Madonna offered the same thing to guys who voted for Obama… Guess it’s part of that “me too” thing. The women on the left are seriously messed up,” said another respondent.

The tweet was quickly deleted after a backlash, although others about the same issue remain up, including one which states, “oh yes the kid who was marching against women’s reproductive rights while wearing a hat promoting an evil homophobic racist misogynistic sociopath was TOTALLY misrepresented.”
220119beattie.jpg

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

I have to admit. I am just a bit tempted if that would do what she promised.

Look at those things.

If you're smart, you'll stick your dick in a pencil sharpener before you put it in any orifice on a leftist broad. They're likely to bite.
Bite?

Really?

giphy.gif

A Saturday Night Live comedy writer responded to the media’s false story about the Covington High kids by offering oral sex to anyone who punches them in the face.

“I will blow whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face,” tweeted Sarah Beattie.

“Interesting,” Matt Crouch responded, “so you’re willing to offer fellatio to someone who punches a minor in the face?”

“Madonna offered the same thing to guys who voted for Obama… Guess it’s part of that “me too” thing. The women on the left are seriously messed up,” said another respondent.

The tweet was quickly deleted after a backlash, although others about the same issue remain up, including one which states, “oh yes the kid who was marching against women’s reproductive rights while wearing a hat promoting an evil homophobic racist misogynistic sociopath was TOTALLY misrepresented.”
220119beattie.jpg

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

Look at those things.

If you're smart, you'll stick your dick in a pencil sharpener before you put it in any orifice on a leftist broad. They're likely to bite.
Bite?

Really?

giphy.gif

As in "off".

It certainly proves that liberals are cocksucking whores to mindless violence. You could argue that her statement is "truth in advertising."

220119beattie.jpg

Look at those things.
Remember this is the net and social media what you see is not always what you get.

just more evidence they have no desire
as I've always said, they aren't honest people, and lack class and integrity. when nothing matters is what we witnessed.

Looks like socially acceptable behavior running all through american society to me.
another stellar moment for the #metoo movement. showing again why there isn't any sincerity in their message.
That typical white left wing wealthy female moron doubled down on her pathetic stance against the boys who did nothing wrong.

In a tweet Sunday, the actress and outspoken #MeToo activist likened the "Make America Great Again" hat worn by Trump supporters to the hood worn by members of the Ku Klux Klan. "The red MAGA hat is the new white hood," the former "Charmed" star posted, before seemingly referencing a clip from a confrontation between Native American elder Nathan Phillips and a group of Catholic school students, which went viral. "Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself," Milano continued in her tweet,
adding "#FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp".

SubscribeAlyssa Milano blasted for 'MAGA hat is the new white hood' tweet Alyssa Milano arrives at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globes after party at the n’s right to her own body and reproductive healthcare," she tweeted. "It is not debatable that bigotry was at play from the start."

The typical partisanshitheads have found yet another outrage to hissyfit over until the next opportunity comes along.
So, you support people who want to punch a teenage boy solely for the "crime" of wearing a MAGA hat, but we're the ones who are partisan?

You can't make this shit up, folks.
Sure, that's exactly what was posted wasn't it snowflake.

The pathetic thing about the left is even after their lies are exposed, they still push the lies.

Even after they are exposed for the lies they are.
as I've always said, they aren't honest people, and lack class and integrity. when nothing matters is what we witnessed.

Looks like socially acceptable behavior running all through american society to me.

The fact that you don’t see the hypocrisy here says something. About you.
Actually that's exactly what I'm saying, america runs upon hypocrisy.

The pathetic thing about the left is even after their lies are exposed, they still push the lies.

Which just indicates what we've been saying all along: that you're hanging around with a lousy class of people.
He can't help it. He's with himself wherever he goes.
Reminds me of a saying, where ever you go, there you are.

I'm not aware of anything whites do to Mexicans, blacks, gays, trans and Muslims.
See Don's policies shoog.

Step on up champ, you could be the first.
Americans aren't honest people, and lack class and integrity. when nothing matters is what we witnessed.

Really all Americans? Nice broad brush.
Take a look around at this society. Every single individual? Nah. Enough to make sure american society is built upon gaslighting, duplicity, dishonesty and illusion?

Yes, quite.

220119beattie.jpg

Look at those things.

Was trump first in line?

just more evidence they have no desire

another stellar moment for the #metoo movement. showing again why there isn't any sincerity in their message.
That typical white left wing wealthy female moron doubled down on her pathetic stance against the boys who did nothing wrong.

In a tweet Sunday, the actress and outspoken #MeToo activist likened the "Make America Great Again" hat worn by Trump supporters to the hood worn by members of the Ku Klux Klan. "The red MAGA hat is the new white hood," the former "Charmed" star posted, before seemingly referencing a clip from a confrontation between Native American elder Nathan Phillips and a group of Catholic school students, which went viral. "Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself," Milano continued in her tweet,
adding "#FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp".

SubscribeAlyssa Milano blasted for 'MAGA hat is the new white hood' tweet Alyssa Milano arrives at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globes after party at the n’s right to her own body and reproductive healthcare," she tweeted. "It is not debatable that bigotry was at play from the start."

The typical partisanshitheads have found yet another outrage to hissyfit over until the next opportunity comes along.
Yeah, it was the right saying they wanted to punch the kid in the mouth and feed him into a wood chipper.

Leftists are unbelievable.

I'm not aware of anything whites do to Mexicans, blacks, gays, trans and Muslims.
See Don's policies shoog.
Name one.

The fact that you don’t see the hypocrisy here says something. About you.
Actually that's exactly what I'm saying, america runs upon hypocrisy.

Are you talking to yourself because no one else understood that point. Please be more clear.

220119beattie.jpg

Look at those things.

Dumb kvnts like her give us real sexually assertive women a bad name.

Forum List

Back