SNAP, EBT outages reported across the country

:21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:
The stupidly simplistic "food triangle" you speak of sounds like a recipe for diabetes to an actual nutrition expert like myself.

And you ended up suffering from type 2 diabetes.

Coincidence?

Are you dense?
I came down with diabetes after I could no longer exercise ya dimwit.
And you being supposedly so smart you should know that.
If you cant burn those sugars through exercise they build.

Are you serious?
You cant ride a bike with a fucked up hip.
The vast majority of people who don't even own a bike never developed type 2 diabetes.

Your argument fails. Shot down in flames!

Got any more stupid excuses? Bring them on. I'll shoot those down too.

Last edited:
You havent shot down shit.
I'll believe my Docs over you.
If that's what you think they said, you, with you first grader nutrition expertise, likely misunderstood them.

According to modern medical science it's nearly always the other way around. Your diabetes is a precondition that makes you much more susceptible to hip injuries. Face the truth. You already had undiagnosed diabetes before you ever had a "bum hip".

Claiming that your hip injury caused your diabetes is a bit of a stretch. A reversal of causation logical fallacy on your part.

Last edited:
If that's what you think they said, you, with you first grader nutrition expertise, likely misunderstood them.

According to modern medical science it's nearly always the other way around. Your diabetes is a precondition that makes you much more susceptible to hip injuries. Face the truth. You already had undiagnosed diabetes before you ever had a "bum hip".

Claiming that your hip injury caused your diabetes is a bit of a stretch. A reversal of causation logical fallacy on your part.

So you're going to deny the fact that exercise keeps diabetes at bay?
I didnt come down with diabetes until my mid 50's and it does run in my family.
Look here Moe,I dont need nor want your advice when it comes to medical issues.
You're not a Dr even if you slept at the Holiday in last night.

So you're going to deny the fact that exercise keeps diabetes at bay?
Did I say that, bitch? Of course I didn't, dumbass.

You could have learned something new today, but you refused that opportunity. That's why you're a hard learner. Refusing to learn new things is a bad habit that will keep you stupid for the rest of your short ass diabetes afflicted and ignorant life.

Don't be stupid.

Last edited:
I agree, but for US citizens and those who entered through legal process. For all of those that entered illegally, it's one of many reasons they should not be allowed to remain. They should not be given a smorgasbord, but just cheap, basic food while they're being processed on their way back to the other side of the border.
I disagree. I do not think they should be given cheap basic food. I think they should be recognized for what they are, foreign invaders. And shot on sight by the US military. Or maybe in some cases, captured and tortured if it is suspected that they may have some valuable intel, until they give up some info. Then shot.

If you'd like to go by the lefts standards they should eat bugs.
And if you dont know whats healthy and whats not you're a complete moron and I hope you dont have any kids.
To be honest I cant believe you even asked that question.

It was stated that people using SNAP/EBT should only be allowed to buy healthy food. I am not on either so this is not about me.

I disagree. I do not think they should be given cheap basic food. I think they should be recognized for what they are, foreign invaders. And shot on sight by the US military. Or maybe in some cases, captured and tortured if it is suspected that they may have some valuable intel, until they give up some info. Then shot.
I could look the other way and not say a thing.

Forum List

Back