SNAP, EBT outages reported across the country

34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ 44 Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ 46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
Oh hush, I bet you're an atheist.

They already do. What do you think "SNAP" is? Duh!
Under SNAP, the individual recipient decides what food they buy the grocery store with those benefits, not the government. In the box of food program that people are touting, the horribly corrupt government decides what food goes into the box.

It's a horrible idea. As an expert in nutrition, all I have to do is see the nutrition labels, that are required by the government, and see that the government recommends a low fat high carb diet that that tends to make many people fucking obese.

Who decides what goes on those nutrition labels? The corrupt government. The deep staters who make those decisions are primarily from pharmaceutical companies and the weight loss diet industry who have a huge vested financial interest in people becoming fat and sick.

THINK!

Quit being a lazy moron and do some research.

Under SNAP, the individual recipient decides what food they buy the grocery store with those benefits, not the government. In the box of food program that people are touting, the horribly corrupt government decides what food goes into the box.

It's a horrible idea. As an expert in nutrition, all I have to do is see the nutrition labels, that are required by the government, and see that the government recommends a low fat high carb diet that that tends to make many people fucking obese.

Who decides what goes on those nutrition labels? The corrupt government. The deep staters who make those decisions are primarily from pharmaceutical companies and the weight loss diet industry who have a huge vested financial interest in people becoming fat and sick.

THINK!

Total bullshit.
EBT users abuse the system and buy crap thats unhealthy right now.
They should be limited to foods that are healthy and nothing else.
You're bitching just to be bitching.

Total bullshit.
I’d like to see them get vouchers:

1) canned fruit and veggies
2) bread, rice, pasta
3) milk and juice concentrate
4) chicken and ground beef
5) eggs and cheese
6) tuna, peanut butter, jelly

That’s it. Anything more they want, they can earn it.

If you'd like to go by the lefts standards they should eat bugs.
And if you dont know whats healthy and whats not you're a complete moron and I hope you dont have any kids.
To be honest I cant believe you even asked that question.
Are leftists saying we need to eat bugs? I hope Jews get an exemption.

Total bullshit.

In realityland, some do and some don't, you ignorant poorly educated moronic pathetic bitch. Many of them buy very nutritious food and thrive using their SNAP benefits, many others follow corrupt government nutrition guidelines and therefore end up obese and/or with type II diabetes. Thus worsening their already dire situation.

Healthy according to whom? The corrupt government?

IIRC, you are another one of those many forumers who were whining to the USMB forum that you were overweight and have type II diabetes in another thread, you fat fuck.

You obviously have no clue what is or is not healthy. I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you ended up being a diabetic fatass by listening to the corrupt government's recommendations regarding what constitutes a healthy nutritious diet.

Last edited:
In realityland, some do and some don't, you ignorant poorly educated moronic pathetic bitch. Many of them buy very nutritious food and thrive, many others follow corrupt government guidelines and therefore end up obese and/or with type II diabetes.

They should be limited to foods that are healthy and nothing else.Healthy according to whom? The corrupt government?

IIRC, you are another one of those many forumers who were whining to the USMB forum that you were overweight and have type II diabetes in another thread, you fat fuck.

You obviously have no clue what is or is not healthy. I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you ended up being a diabetic fatass by listening to the corrupt government's recommendations regarding what constitutes a healthy nutritious diet.

You sound triggered.
Do you have a bunch of family that depend on EBT cards?

Uh..I weigh in at 190 and I'm 5'9" so no I'm not a fat fuck. And thats with a bum hip.
And again,if you dont know whats healthy and whats not maybe you need the government to hold your hand.

Me personally? I eat healthy and pay for it with my own money unlike the scabs who eat off my tax dollars.

Surely you've seen the latest on the subject.
The left elite want us to eat meal worm filler and a bunch of other crap like crickets.
Oye vey. I recall Biden warning Americans that we need to lower our expectations, but this is a bit much. I assume the Pelosis of the world will continue to eat filet mignon.

Uh..I weigh in at 190 and I'm 5'9" so no I'm not a fat fuck. And thats with a bum hip.
And again,if you dont know whats healthy and whats not
:rolleyes: :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

Dude, your "bum hip" didn't cause your type 2 diabetes or make you a fatass. That's not how it works. More likely, it was malnutrition.

If YOU knew the difference between what is a healthy diet and what is not a healthy diet, you would have never developed type 2 diabetes in the first place, fatass. You have no room to talk here. Remember, I'm the expert who trained and was the personal nutritionist for champion athletes, you're just the overweight guy who is sick with diabetes.

You are completely ignorant of nutritional science. You're totally clueless regarding the subject. I'm an expert regarding the subject.

Why do you suppose that you ended up suffering from diabetes 2 and I did not?

THINK!

Last edited:
:rolleyes: :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

Dude, your "bum hip" didn't cause your type 2 diabetes or make you a fatass. That's not how it works. More likely, it was malnutrition.

If YOU knew the difference between what is a healthy and what is not a healthy diet, you would have never developed type 2 diabetes in the first place, fatass. You have no room to talk here. Remember, I'm the expert who trained and was the personal nutritionist for champion athletes, you're just the overweight guy who is sick with diabetes.

You are completely ignorant of nutritional science. You're totally clueless regarding the subject.

Actually it did.
I used to ride 25 miles a day 6 days a week until I couldnt.
Did you go to grade school? They had those food triangles that depicted a proper diet. That info still holds to this day.
And no I'm not close to being ignorant when it comes to a healthy diet. My father was the head trainer for the Rockets and the head of the NBA trainers association. He was big on eating healthy and exercising.
And as I said, you dont need to be taught how to eat properly unless you're a 5 year old who hasn't gone to grade school yet.
Balanced meals are taught to kids from the time they're in the first grade.

Did you go to grade school? They had those food triangles that depicted a proper diet. That info still holds to this day.

Balanced meals are taught to kids from the time they're in the first grade.
:21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:
The stupidly simplistic "food triangle" you speak of sounds like a recipe for diabetes to an actual nutrition expert like myself.

And you ended up suffering from type 2 diabetes adhering to your 1st grade education.

Coincidence?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back